78

Looking at Mo Junlan's figure again, he was obviously standing in front of the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal, which was within reach.

However, Shangguan Hao's attention at this time was on the Lingxiao Sword in Mo Junlan's hand.

If he was not mistaken, the black gas emitted from the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal seemed to be swallowed by the strange sword.

He had never heard of such a sword that could swallow other powers.

So he couldn't help but feel a little curious about Mo Junlan's identity and origin.

In fact, Shangguan Hao didn't really care about the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal, because he had encountered it before.

Although the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal was rare, it was not unique.

Now that the Lingxiao Sword swallowed the black gas, Mo Junlan didn't have to worry about his body being hit.

Mo Junlan looked at the huge crystal in front of him, a strange color flashed in his eyes, and then he stretched out his finger and gently touched the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal.

Then, the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal disappeared directly out of thin air.

At the same time, the violent spiritual energy gradually calmed down.

Even the whirlpool of sea water slowly disappeared.

"Although you have removed the poisonous crystal here, the polluted sea water will still affect the monsters." Shangguan Hao said.

"This has nothing to do with me." Mo Junlan put away the Lingxiao sword, stood with his hands behind his back, and snorted with a cold and arrogant look, "This task is to find out the reason for the monster riot, and then solve the root problem. I have done both of these."

Shangguan Hao, "..."

He really overestimated this person's sense of responsibility.

Mo Junlan did not intend to continue to entangle with Shangguan Hao, he turned around and left.

When they returned to the coast, the rioting monsters attacked the city again.

Because it was in the public eye, Mo Junlan could not let Lingxiao out, so Lingxiao stayed in his sea of consciousness for the time being.

Mo Junlan had just solved the biggest problem, and he was in a good mood, so he also followed to deal with the monsters.

However, Mo Junlan did not kill the monsters directly, but took out his bamboo flute, used the sound of the flute to eliminate the effect of the illusion on the monsters, and then let the monsters return to the sea on their own.

Although his character is relatively cruel, he will not kill innocent people indiscriminately.

In general, in Mo Junlan's eyes, these monsters are basically innocent, because they are affected by external forces, and attacking Donghai Fishing City is not the intention of the monsters.

With the participation of Mo Junlan, the problem of monsters was quickly solved.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Liuyun flew towards Mo Junlan and couldn't help asking, "Where did you go before? Why didn't you see anyone?"

Ning Yu also came over and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Where is that Master Lingxiao?"

In his impression, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao seemed to have always been inseparable.

"I just went to solve a big problem." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, turned his eyes to Ning Yu, and said with a hooked lip, "As for your question, I don't want to answer."

He was too lazy to make excuses.

Ning Yu, "..."

Just then, Zhao Gang and Luo Xi also came over.

Luo Xi's face was a little dark, and he looked at Mo Junlan unhappily, and said in a very dissatisfied tone, "You are not dead?"

He knew that Mo Junlan had entered the sea.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms over his chest, wearing a white robe that was as white as snow and spotless. He glanced at Luo Xi with cold eyes and sneered, "Even if you die, I won't die."

When Luo Xi heard this, his face suddenly changed, and his eyes glared at Mo Junlan, gritting his teeth and saying, "You dare to curse me to death?"

"You cursed me first." Mo Junlan raised his hand to lift up a strand of long hair scattered on his chest, and then threw it lightly behind him. His eyes were shining, his posture was leisurely, and his whole body was full of elegant temperament. He turned his head and smiled at Luo Xi, and said with a curled lip, "It's impolite not to return the favor. I am very polite."

Everyone, "..."

Looking at Mo Junlan's appearance, Luo Xi suddenly felt a sense of blood rushing to his heart.

At this moment, he suddenly understood Huang Ran's feelings a little.

Because this guy is really good at making people angry to death.

"Okay, okay, I hope everyone is fine." Zhao Gang said helplessly.

"I have something to say." Mo Junlan's mouth curled up slightly, and he said with a smile, "I have found out the reason for the monster riot."

Everyone was shocked when they heard this, and they all turned to look at Mo Junlan.

"What is the reason?" Xu Liuyun asked hurriedly.

Mo Junlan smiled lightly, and then told them about the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal.

Author's Gossip: Muah! If you want to know more exciting content, please leave me a message on Liancheng Reading:)

Chapter 70 Blood Eyed Demon Bat

Mo Junlan thought there would be a fierce battle, but he didn't expect that the root problem was just from a Sky Poison Phantom Crystal without any vital signs.

This result was not only unexpected by Mo Junlan, but also by others.

In Mo Junlan's words, he also learned a little this time.

"What about the polluted seawater?" Zhao Gang frowned and said, "Won't this also affect the monsters in the sea?"