94

The soul contract can only be successfully cast if both parties are willing.

Feng Jinghua's expression could not help but freeze.

"What do you think?" Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Feng Jinghua was silent for a moment before nodding, "I promise you."

"Then let's start." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

He really wanted to beat someone up.

"Brother Junlan, do you really want to save that human?" Lingxiao's voice sounded in Mo Junlan's mind.

"I want to go to the vast fairyland to take a look." Mo Junlan also used his consciousness to answer Lingxiao's words. He said, "He said that the seal in my body was set by a cultivator in the Divine Realm. If I want to remove the seal, my cultivation must also reach the Divine Realm."

"Brother Junlan, do you believe him?" Lingxiao's voice was a little heavy.

"You can believe half of it." Mo Junlan lowered his eyes and continued to reply to Lingxiao's words with his spiritual sense, saying, "For example, the place called Haohan Xianlu should exist, and the seal in my body may really be set by a cultivator in the Divine Realm."

Lingxiao stopped talking. Anyway, Mo Junlan's identity was problematic no matter how you looked at it.

Perhaps the answer lies in Haohan Xianlu.

Mo Junlan naturally thought of his own identity problem. If this matter is not resolved, it will probably become a knot in his heart in the future.

He lived so miserably in his previous life, how could he really not care?

Next, Mo Junlan began to sign a soul contract with Feng Jinghua.

After signing the soul contract, Mo Junlan asked, "How can I save you?"

"Do you know formation spells?" Feng Jinghua asked.

Mo Junlan nodded and said, "I know a little."

"You can enter this place, so you must know more than a little formation spell." Feng Jinghua smiled coldly.

"Stop talking nonsense." Mo Junlan frowned and said impatiently, "What should I do?"

Feng Jinghua was choked by Mo Junlan's words again, and his eyes twitched, but he still resisted the urge to refute immediately. After all, he was not out of trouble yet. He took a deep breath and said, "The spiritual energy here is sealed by the formation. You should destroy the formation here first."

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and began to look for the center of the formation.

"The center of the formation is..." However, before Feng Jinghua finished speaking, he saw Mo Junlan suddenly fly up and kick a huge rock to pieces.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

It's really violent!

After Mo Junlan kicked the huge rock to pieces, he stood back on the ground lightly, his white clothes were spotless, and his temperament was also very extraordinary.

It's a pity that Mo Junlan has left a very violent impression on Feng Jinghua.

The huge rock kicked by Mo Junlan is naturally not the real center of the formation.

But the center of the formation is under the boulder, so Mo Junlan kicked the boulder to pieces.

Chapter 78 Like a Madman

After kicking the boulder to pieces, Mo Junlan urged the spiritual power in his body. His white clothes rose up without wind. He raised his hand and waved it. Suddenly, a strong spiritual power emerged out of thin air and hit the place where the boulder was originally placed.

There was a loud bang, and sand and dust flew up in an instant. At the same time, a big pit appeared on the ground.

In the big pit, there was a barrier. In the barrier, there was a small black flag. It was a holy weapon and also the center of the formation.

Above the spiritual weapon was the holy weapon.

Even Mo Junlan did not expect that the center of the formation would be a holy weapon.

"You know where the center of the formation is so quickly?" Feng Jinghua couldn't help but look at Mo Junlan in shock.

In fact, he also knew where the center of the formation was, and wanted to tell Mo Junlan just now, but he didn't expect that Mo Junlan would take the first step, and he didn't need to tell him where the center of the formation was.

Thinking of this, Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan with a darker look.

"You are surprised by what you have seen!" Mo Junlan said with contempt.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

It is obviously you who are more shocking.

Mo Junlan looked at the barrier that was protecting the holy weapon, frowned and said, "There is still a barrier."

Feng Jinghua looked at the barrier, his face suddenly became a little gloomy, and said, "Can you break this barrier?"

"Try it!" After Mo Junlan finished speaking, he began to attack the barrier.

The result was that the barrier could not be shaken.

Feng Jinghua's face became even uglier.

Mo Junlan rubbed his forehead with his hand, then turned to look at Feng Jinghua, and said in a helpless tone, "My power is limited, and I can't break the barrier."

Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan, suddenly narrowed his eyes, and said, "Try with blood."

"Blood?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Feng Jinghua said calmly, "The barrier set up by that person should be able to weaken the power with blood."

"Use your blood or my blood?" Mo Junlan asked suspiciously.

Feng Jinghua glanced at Mo Junlan and said as a matter of course, "Of course use your blood."

"Can I refuse?" Mo Junlan said expressionlessly.

"Listen to my explanation first." Feng Jinghua thought for a while, and then said, "I am no longer a virgin, so my blood is useless."