Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Level 5 Monster

Mo Junlan's mouth curled slightly, still looking calm and composed. Anyway, he didn't take them seriously.

After leaving Fengtian City, Mo Junlan encountered a monster when passing through a forest.

It was a level 5 monster, named Lightning Two-headed Snake.

The Lightning Two-headed Snake, as its name suggests, moves as fast as lightning, and is also a level 5 monster.

Level 5 monsters are equivalent to the Yuanling realm among human cultivators.

When the Lightning Two-headed Snake saw a living person, it opened its bloody mouth and bit him without thinking.

Mo Junlan turned around, his white clothes fluttered in the wind, his long hair fluttered, and then he stepped on one of the snake heads.

The snake head that Mo Junlan stepped on suddenly fell to the ground, and dust instantly splashed up, but at the same time, the other snake head also began to attack Mo Junlan.

Almost in an instant, the blade-like teeth had already reached the top of Mo Junlan's head.

Seeing that Mo Junlan was about to enter the snake's mouth, at this moment, a long sword suddenly appeared in Mo Junlan's hand.

Mo Junlan held the long sword in his hand, turned around, and a blood-red sword light suddenly appeared.

The sword light turned into countless sharp sword energy, scraping on the body of the lightning two-headed snake like a storm.

The sharp cry echoed in the woods at night, sounding quite creepy, and also shook the leaves around it to fall one after another.

The lightning two-headed snake fell down with a bang, and its body, which had been tortured by the sword energy, was already covered with wounds, and blood dyed a large area of land red.

Mo Junlan stood in front of the lightning two-headed snake, his white clothes were like snow, and he was not stained with dust. His long hair was like a waterfall, fluttering slightly with the evening breeze.

Under the moonlight, from a distance, Mo Junlan's figure was like a ghost, adding a bit of mystery.

Chu Yunhai, who rushed over after hearing the sound, saw this scene. The man in white was holding a long sword, his long hair was fluttering, and the moonlight was shrouding him, which actually gave him a hazy and ethereal sense of mystery.

At the feet of the man in white, the body of the lightning two-headed snake was lying.

Chu Yunhai's heart couldn't help but tremble.

Mo Junlan didn't even look at Chu Yunhai, and turned away.

The lightning two-headed snake was dead, and except for the scales that could be used for refining weapons, the rest of the parts were of no value.

However, Mo Junlan disliked the lightning two-headed snake because it was too ugly, and the scales were not good-looking, and he didn't like trouble, so he just left.

Chu Yunhai wanted to call Mo Junlan, but Mo Junlan's movements were too fast, so he didn't have time to speak, and could only watch Mo Junlan leave.

Mo Junlan flew directly on his sword, and soon left the forest and went to another mountain range. Then he found a cave and planned to practice in it.

Lingxiao had transformed into a human form and stood beside Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan sat cross-legged on the ground, looked up at Lingxiao standing in front of him, raised his eyebrows slightly, and suddenly said, "Actually, I envy you."

Lingxiao heard this and immediately asked in confusion, "Why?"

"Even if you don't practice, your strength will increase, but I'm different. If I don't practice, then my realm will stop here." Mo Junlan sighed lightly, and said with envy, "It's better to be a sword spirit, you can be lazy and not practice."

Lingxiao, "..."