123

At the same time, another tornado suddenly appeared out of thin air, rushing towards him like a tiger, and Xia Liu had to move quickly to avoid it.

Mo Junlan turned around, and the wind was blowing under his feet. Suddenly, several tornadoes appeared out of thin air, and his figure flew into the air in an instant. He was holding an opened folding fan in his hand, his robe fluttering in the wind, and his long hair fluttering. He looked quite leisurely.

Everyone was shocked when they saw this.

"I will show mercy." Mo Junlan said with a slender lip, his demeanor was elegant and his expression was quite proud.

Xia Liu quickly avoided the attack of the tornado, and his eyes sank slightly at the same time. When Mo Junlan took action, he already knew that the opponent's strength was not lower than his.

So it seems that he still underestimated Mo Junlan's fighting ability.

His cultivation is indeed higher than Mo Junlan, but Mo Junlan's fighting ability is stronger than he imagined.

Thinking of this, Xia Liu had to use all his strength to deal with Mo Junlan.

However, their duel was limited to a certain extent, and the real killer moves would not be used.

After Xia Liu dispersed the tornado, he immediately flew into the air. He looked at Mo Junlan opposite him and said, "I underestimated your strength before."

As soon as these words came out, many people were shocked.

"Do you still want me to have three moves?" Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Xia Liu smiled bitterly, "Forget it."

"There is no need to show mercy next time." Mo Junlan's tone suddenly changed, with a bit of coldness.

Xia Liu nodded, and then began to attack Mo Junlan.

Facing Xia Liu's attack, Mo Junlan not only dodged, but also fought back.

Mo Junlan's figure moved, as if there was some light flashing faintly. He suddenly swept the folding fan in his hand forward, and saw lightning bolts appearing out of thin air one after another, and then crackling towards Xia Liu.

Seeing this, Xia Liu immediately changed direction to avoid the lightning attack.

However, at this moment, Mo Junlan once again shot out countless lightning bolts, and he seemed to be covered by a layer of lightning, which added a bit of weirdness to him, and the power of lightning was getting stronger and stronger. The sky, which was originally cloudless, now had many extremely loud lightning bolts, as if someone was going through a tribulation.

And this scene in front of him also made countless people present feel depressed.

The sky was covered with dark clouds, thunder was rolling continuously, and several lightning bolts struck down together, and then formed a huge thunder ball.

And the thunder ball attacked Xia Liu.

Xia Liu looked at the lightning ball flying towards him, his pupils couldn't help shrinking, and then he held up a barrier to block the attack of the lightning ball.

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes, and swept the folding fan in his hand again, and a strong wind suddenly rose, and then swept towards Xia Liu very violently.

At this time, the people watching the battle below couldn't help but talk about it.

"The situation of the dean doesn't seem optimistic!"

"It can be seen that he is at a disadvantage."

"That man in black... how old is he?"

"I heard that he is a freshman in the North Academy this year, probably... around 20 years old."

"Impossible, he must have concealed his age."

"But Guangming Academy also has rules. Don't the monks have to test their age before signing up?"

"..."

Being attacked by lightning and strong wind at the same time, and the power is very strong, even Xia Liu was a little embarrassed.

Mo Junlan still looked spotless, and Xia Liu, who was now in a mess, formed a sharp contrast.

Qin Wang stood beside Ling Xiao, and now he also looked dazed. He turned his head to look at Ling Xiao, his lips trembling slightly for a few times, and then he said, "He...isn't his cultivation just at the beginning of the Emperor Spirit Realm?"

"It is at the beginning of the Emperor Spirit Realm." Ling Xiao said lightly.

"Then...then when he fought with the Dean, why was the Dean at a disadvantage?" Qin Wang looked unbelievable.

Zhuang Lin also felt that everything in front of her was unreal, giving her a sense of illusion.

Did she have hallucinations in her eyes?

Thinking of this, she subconsciously reached out and rubbed her eyes, and then found that...all this was real.

Zhuang Lin, "..."

Very good!

It seems that her class is going to be famous.

"Of course it's because Brother Junlan is better than your president." Lingxiao glanced at Qin Wang lightly, and said with a bit of contempt, "I've told you a long time ago that Brother Junlan will definitely win."

Qin Wang, "..."

Before the fight, who would have thought that this would be the result?

121 /122

Chapter 93 Shy again

Suddenly, a loud noise came from the sky. At the same time, as two powerful forces exploded, a figure fell.

Everyone looked up quickly, and the figure falling from the air was Xia Liu.

In this so-called test competition, it was obvious who the final winner was.

Looking at the embarrassed Xia Liu, everyone felt shocked.