115

"What don't you want?" Mo Junlan asked with a raised eyebrow, his expression was half-smile.

Lingxiao lowered his head, his expression seemed to be very entangled.

Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao's appearance and stopped teasing him. With a slightly curved eyebrow, he put the cakes in his bowl, then shook his head and chuckled, "I won't tease you anymore, but you are so easily shy, what should I do in the future?"

Although he was smiling, his tone seemed a little distressed, and Lingxiao felt a little guilty.

Lingxiao blushed and said a little embarrassedly, "I will try to change myself."

"You are like this, it's good, but we should leave." Mo Junlan smiled slightly.

Hearing this, Lingxiao couldn't help but look up at Mo Junlan.

"Oh, by the way." Mo Junlan changed his tone and suddenly said, "Finish the food before leaving, otherwise it will be a waste."

Lingxiao, "..."

"It's not easy to support a family, so it's shameful to waste." Mo Junlan said seriously.

"Brother Junlan's words make sense." Lingxiao agreed, because they had all been poor before, and the spiritual stones on them were always insufficient.

After finishing the food on the table, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao left leisurely.

Just as Mo Junlan and Lingxiao left, Shangguan Hao finally turned around and looked at their backs.

...

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao left the restaurant, they entered the space in an empty place.

After entering the space, Mo Junlan immediately changed into black clothes and then put on a silver mask.

The space of Lingxiao Sword can only be entered when his Chaos Creation Art breaks through to the second level, but fortunately his skills have now been cultivated to the second level.

Even the Chaos Fire has returned.

Mo Junlan looked at the environment in the space and suddenly had the illusion that he was still in the immortal world of cultivation.

Although his skills have been cultivated to the second level, if he wants to break through to the third level, he must go to a higher level space.

If he stayed in Lingxuan Continent, he would not be able to break through the Chaos Creation Art.

The Chaos Creation Art can ignore the limitations of physical constitution, but it must be supported by sufficient strength.

So no matter what, he must find a way to leave Lingxuan Continent.

Thinking of the vast fairyland that Feng Jinghua had mentioned to him, Mo Junlan wanted to find Feng Jinghua immediately.

Mo Junlan fell into deep thought, while Lingxiao stood quietly beside him.

About two quarters of an hour later, Mo Junlan came out of his deep thought. He turned his head to look at Lingxiao and said, "Get ready to act. Let's go catch the real murderer together."

After that, Mo Junlan took Lingxiao out of the space together.

Now Mo Junlan is not afraid of exposing his identity. Anyway, as long as Lingxiao's identity is not seen through, it's fine.

As for himself, it doesn't matter.

The little paper man sent by Mo Junlan is still following Han Yuanxi and has been in contact with Mo Junlan.

The next person Han Yuanxi chose to kill was the Ning family in the east of the city.

It was a coincidence that Ning Feng, who once lived in the same dormitory with Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, was a member of the Ning family in the east of the city.

The Ning family was also a family of alchemists, and had a close relationship with the Dan Pavilion, not to mention that the Ning family was the elder of the Dan Pavilion.

In fact, if you really count it, the Ning family also benefited from the Dan Pavilion to have such power today.

However, Ning Feng's mother was also the sister of the owner of the Dan Pavilion.

Ning Feng happened to take a leave and went home today. After having dinner with his parents, he planned to rest.

However, before his feet stepped into the room, a shadow suddenly flew past.

Then before he could react, the other party had already started to attack him.

Before Ning Feng lost consciousness, he only saw a piece of black clothes.

The other party was wearing a black dress and a silver mask on his face, and his aura was very gloomy.

However, just a moment after Ning Feng fell, Ning Yu came over with a group of people. They were all from Guangming Academy, including Chu Yunhai, Shangguan Hao, and Qin Wang, the dean of the middle school.

Qin Wang's cultivation level was claimed to be the peak of Chen Ling Realm, but his real cultivation level was the initial stage of Di Ling Realm.

"This person..." Chu Yunhai looked at the man opposite him and felt a strange feeling in his heart.

Although the clothes and masks were exactly the same, the feeling he gave him was completely different.

The man in black obviously didn't expect that he would be surrounded. After coming to his senses, he was about to kill Ning Feng directly.

"Stop!" Ning Yu saw this, his face suddenly changed, his heart was nervous, and his body moved involuntarily.

After all, Ning Feng, who was lying on the ground now, was his younger brother.

At the same time, Qin Wang also took action.

Because of Qin Wang's action, Ning Feng was saved in time.

The man in black wanted to leave, but Qin Wang obviously would not let him go easily, so the two sides fought in Ning Mansion.

Ning Yu took the opportunity to take Ning Feng away.

The others wanted to take action, but after seeing the strength of the man in black, they all retreated.

The man in black could fight Qin Wang to a draw. This level of strength was not something they could deal with.