62

In his previous life, Mo Junlan was truly alone.

Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said with a curled lip, "It seems so. Speaking of it, I am really a lonely star. I don't have a friend besides you. It's so empty that I feel a little pitiful."

In fact, the real reason is his own personality problem.

Because of his past experience, he can never trust anyone.

"I'm not human." Lingxiao corrected.

Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao and suddenly sighed, "Xiao Xiaoer, you say that, I seem to be even more miserable."

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan in confusion, as if he didn't understand what Mo Junlan said.

"You are the only one by my side, but you are not a human." Mo Junlan pretended to be sad and said, "It seems that I am really annoying."

"It doesn't matter, I will always accompany Brother Junlan." Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan with burning eyes, and said in a very serious tone, "Even if I am not a human, I will definitely do better than humans."

Mo Junlan, "..."

Is this a comfort?

But why does it sound a bit strange?

Lingxiao smiled and continued, "Except for Brother Junlan, the rest of the human beings are not good things."

Mo Junlan, "..."

He actually agreed with Lingxiao's statement a little bit?

Very good!

Except for him, all human beings are not good things.

This sentence really offended all human beings in the world.

...

The next day, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao both reported to the new class.

The class they were assigned to was called Elite Class 2.

There were a total of ten elite classes, and the Elite Class 10 was where the real geniuses gathered.

And there were only twenty students in each elite class.

The instructor of the Elite Class 2 is a woman named Zhuang Lin. She has a good figure and a beautiful face, but she has a bad temper.

Therefore, the students in this class dare not speak out during class.

Although Mo Junlan and Lingxiao are both new students, Zhuang Lin does not take any special care of them.

Because Zhuang Lin is no different from usual when she is in class.

After class, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went to the mission hall again.

Mo Junlan looked at the tasks on the list of eliminating harm for the people, and it was a bit difficult to decide.

"Brother Junlan, this task... has one million points." Lingxiao pointed to one of the points tasks and said.

"This task is to deal with the problem of monsters in the sea." Mo Junlan frowned and said, "But this task should be difficult to do."

"Then take a look at other points tasks." Lingxiao said.

"But..." Mo Junlan changed his tone, his eyes were deep, and then he opened his lips and said, "With so many points, the impact must be huge, so I guess the contribution points may be 100."

Ling Xiao was stunned when he heard this, and then he said, "But this task is not easy to do!"

"Look carefully, this is a team task." Mo Junlan smiled lightly and said, "The team is led by the elders of the academy, and the points are calculated according to the level and number of monsters killed."

"Then what about this one million points?" Ling Xiao really didn't understand.

"There must be a reason for the sudden riot of the monsters." Mo Junlan said slowly, "and this one million points reward is to find out the reason for the monster riot, and then solve the root problem."

"This should be difficult to find, right?" Lingxiao frowned, "and we have to solve it."

"There are no other reasons for the sudden riot of the monsters except for a few reasons." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently and said, "Didn't we encounter similar situations when we were in the fairyland before?"

Lingxiao recalled it after hearing it, and after a moment, he said, "Will it be the same reason?"

"It's not clear yet, I can only be sure after I see it with my own eyes." Mo Junlan said.

"Then Junlan brother, are you going to take this task?" Lingxiao turned around and asked Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan nodded and said, "I do have this plan. Anyway, I can't learn anything from the class here."

After all, his formation skills are higher than his instructor.

If divided by level, Mo Junlan is now a heaven-level formation master.

But Mo Junlan was still not satisfied with the array magic he knew now.

Because among all the skills he knew, array magic was the weakest one.

"Then I will go with you." Lingxiao said subconsciously.

"Aren't you learning array magic here? After all, you have such a good talent for array magic." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows at Lingxiao.

Lingxiao shook his head, looked at Mo Junlan's clear and bright eyes, with a smile on his face, and said with a little pride, "Brother Junlan's array magic is better than theirs, I just need you to teach me."

And the purpose of their entering Guangming Academy was not really to learn anything.

Although Mo Junlan always said that he was not very proficient in array magic, Lingxiao still thought that Mo Junlan was very powerful.

Hearing this, Mo Junlan couldn't help but chuckle and curled his lips and said, "If the instructors of the academy heard it, they would probably come to settle accounts with us."