67

Mo Junlan turned to look at Gong Luoxue, his eyes were as deep as a pool, his expression was cold, and he said in a light tone, "Who are you? Do I know you?"

Ling Xiao looked at Gong Luoxue coldly, and he suddenly felt itchy, and he just wanted to beat Gong Luoxue up.

Gong Luoxue's expression froze slightly when she heard this.

Author's Gossip: [Seventh Update]

Chapter 64 Ninth Level Monster

Huang Ran heard what Mo Junlan said, and then sneered, full of sarcasm, "You don't even know who she is?"

Mo Junlan glanced at Huang Ran indifferently, and sneered, "She is not a peerless beauty, why should I know who she is?"

"You..." Huang Ran glared at Mo Junlan with his eyes.

Mo Junlan curled his lips and said sarcastically, "She doesn't speak, no one thinks she is dumb, but she came here to be abused, who can she blame? Besides, I haven't said she has a tendency to self-abuse!"

Everyone, "..."

Gong Luoxue's face suddenly became gloomy.

However, Mo Junlan ignored Gong Luoxue directly, and didn't take her seriously anyway.

Luo Xi frowned and was about to speak, but at this moment, a huge movement suddenly came from the sea in front, and the momentum was extremely huge.

Everyone heard the sound, turned their heads and looked over, and was immediately startled.

I saw thousands of monsters rushing towards this side, roaring continuously, like a dark cloud pressing down on the top.

Everyone suddenly felt a huge pressure.

"The rioting monsters are coming again." Zhang Dapang said with a slightly pale face, and even his voice was trembling.

Huang Ran glanced at Zhang Dapang, with an obvious look of disgust on his face.

"Everyone, team up and start. The goal is to stop the monsters from attacking." Luo Xi said in a deep voice, "Whatever personal grudges you have, put them aside for now."

Mo Junlan understood that Luo Xi was warning them, but he didn't take it seriously.

Huang Ran snorted coldly, still looking at Mo Junlan with an unfriendly look.

"Start!" Luo Xi was the first to fly out, and knocked down several monsters in front of him with one palm.

Luo Xi and Huang Ran's cultivation bases were both at the high level of Chen Ling Realm. In Guangming Academy, those with Chen Ling Realm cultivation bases basically sat in the position of elders.

And there was only one person with Emperor Ling Realm cultivation base, the Dean.

As Luo Xi started to move, Huang Ran also started to move.

They were elders, so they naturally had to take the lead.

Although everyone was frightened by the dense group of monsters, after seeing Luo Xi and Huang Ran both start to move, they also started to move to fight against the monsters.

The strength of the monsters after the riot also increased a lot, no wonder Luo Xi asked them to team up to fight.

While dealing with the monsters, Mo Junlan observed the status of the monsters.

Something is really wrong!

Mo Junlan's eyes turned, and he suddenly flew up, and then kicked away a monster that was rushing towards him.

Lingxiao was also dealing with monsters, but the monsters he fought were all trying to attack Mo Junlan.

His duty was to protect Mo Junlan and prevent him from being hurt.

At this time, a huge wave suddenly surged in the sea, accompanied by deafening roars.

Mo Junlan's eyes moved, and he turned his head to look in the direction of the sea.

"Not good!" Luo Xi's face suddenly changed. After killing a monster that was about to attack him, he continued, "This is a level nine monster!"

Everyone's face changed suddenly after hearing this.

"Nine... Ninth level monster?" One of them was trembling with obvious voice, and his face was pale.

Mo Junlan couldn't help but narrow his eyes, and he became alert in his heart.

"Brother Junlan, that is a ninth level peak monster." Lingxiao's voice was a little low.

"Can you feel what kind of monster it is?" Mo Junlan asked.

"Brother Junlan, I am a sword, not a monster." Lingxiao said.

"Oh!" Mo Junlan nodded.

Lingxiao, "..."

So what does this mean?

Should they run away?

"The momentum is really strong, but this voice..." Mo Junlan took a deep breath and said with disgust, "It's really fucking ugly."

"Brother Junlan, should we fight?" Lingxiao asked directly.

"Let's fight first." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said, "Anyway, if you can't beat it, just run away."

Compared with the ninth level peak monster, their cultivation is very different. Even if they escape from the battlefield, no one should be held accountable.

Maybe others are worse than them!

Just as Mo Junlan expected, many students wanted to run away after seeing the ninth-level monster.

Luo Xi and Huang Ran looked very ugly.

"Xiao'er, act according to the situation and follow my instructions." Mo Junlan communicated with Ling Xiao with his spiritual sense.

"I understand." Ling Xiao also replied to Mo Junlan with his spiritual sense.

While dealing with the monsters, Mo Junlan observed the surrounding environment and the abnormality of the monsters.

"These monsters are not really losing their minds." Mo Junlan said in a low voice, "but... it seems that they are confused by something."