86

He could sneak out, but it would be risky.

Lingxiao had never objected to Mo Junlan's decision.

When it was daybreak, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went directly to the mission hall. The points missions they chose this time were all relatively low-level, and the mission location was also within Guangming City.

After accepting the points mission, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went directly to Zhuang Lin to ask for leave.

When Zhuang Lin heard that they were going to ask for leave again, his whole face was black.

"You two..." Zhuang Lin looked like he was gritting his teeth.

"Teacher, don't be angry first." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently, curled his lips and said, "I think you already have some understanding of my formation magic."

"What about him?" Zhuang Lin turned his eyes to Lingxiao.

"He is a ninth-level formation master." Mo Junlan said calmly, "If you don't believe me, I can let Xiaoer demonstrate it to you."

Zhuang Lin's heart jumped when he heard this, and a look of shock flashed across his eyes, and then he frowned and said, "Then let's do it."

"Xiaoer!" Mo Junlan turned his head and looked at Lingxiao.

Lingxiao immediately understood, and then began to quickly set up a ninth-level formation.

Zhuang Lin is a tenth-level formation master, so he can naturally see what level the formation Lingxiao set up is.

"How is it?" Mo Junlan smiled with a star-like light in his eyes.

Zhuang Lin suppressed the shock in his heart, took a deep breath, then looked up at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, and said in a deep voice, "I know, you go."

Mo Junlan smiled with satisfaction, and then left with Lingxiao.

When necessary, you still have to expose your abilities.

Next, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao also walked out of Guangming Academy smoothly.

After Mo Junlan found a place to change his clothes, he let Lingxiao enter his sea of consciousness.

After disguising himself, Mo Junlan walked towards the Dan Pavilion.

The Dan Pavilion elder who had traded with Mo Junlan before was named Ning Tian. Now he had not seen Mo Junlan again for nearly two months. He was also surprised and asked, "Mr. Jun, do you have another top-grade elixir to sell?"

Ning Tian's cultivation was at the peak of the Chen Ling Realm. He looked like a child with white hair and wore a white robe. He was also a ground-level alchemist.

And Jun Mo was Mo Junlan's alias when he traded with the Dan Pavilion.

Mo Junlan nodded and said in a low voice, "There are a lot of elixirs this time."

Ning Tian's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard this, and he smiled and said, "No one would dislike too many top-grade elixirs."

After entering the private room of the Dan Pavilion to receive guests, Mo Junlan took out all the elixirs he had refined yesterday.

Looking at the pile of pills in front of him, even Ning Tian, the earth-level alchemist, was stunned.

"Are all these top-grade pills?" Ning Tian looked up at Mo Junlan and asked.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms and nodded, "Most of these are relatively high-grade pills. The price is still determined by your Dan Pavilion people. As long as you are sincere in doing business with me, I will always cooperate with you."

The most important thing is that he was too lazy to find another one.

"We have already cooperated. Don't you still trust our Dan Pavilion people?" Ning Tian said with a smile.

Mo Junlan didn't say anything else, his eyes were as deep as the sea.

Ning Tian opened one of the bottles of pills to check. This still needs to be done. After all, the quality of the pills is related to the reputation of the Dan Pavilion.

If something goes wrong, the Dan Pavilion will also be responsible.

Therefore, when checking the pills, you must not be careless.

"Is this... a level 10 pill?" Ning Tian's expression was suspicious at first, then shocked, and then he looked up at Mo Junlan.

As an alchemist, he naturally knew that the higher the level of the elixir, the lower the chance of a top-grade elixir.

"Because there are limited spiritual herbs, there are not many level 10 elixirs, and most of the elixirs are at level 8 and 9." Mo Junlan's expression was indifferent, his eyes were like deep pools, and he said lightly, "As for the quality... You can rest assured that these elixirs are all top-grade."

Ning Tian took a deep breath, looked at Mo Junlan with complicated eyes, and said, "Mr. Jun, can you tell me where all these elixirs of yours come from?"

Mo Junlan never told Ning Tian that these elixirs were actually made by himself.

Chapter 74 Telepathy

And Ning Tian always thought that Mo Junlan's elixirs were made by others.

"Is it important where the elixir comes from?" Mo Junlan asked lightly.

"Mr. Jun, please don't misunderstand me. I just want to meet this powerful alchemist." Ning Tian hurriedly explained, "After all, there are very few alchemists who can refine top-grade elixirs."

And it was also the first time for him to see so many top-grade elixirs.

Mo Junlan laughed in his heart, but on the surface he still had an indifferent attitude, and said in a calm voice, "The alchemist you want to see is far away and close at hand. Do you think I can't refine elixirs?"

Ning Tian, "..."

In fact, he really didn't think that these elixirs would be refined by the "Jun Mo" young master in front of him.

Mo Junlan stood with his hands behind his back and said indifferently, "Forget it, whether you believe it or not, the elixirs are already here. I have things to do, so I'll leave first."