Pseudo 27

Anyway, in Lingxiao's eyes, Mo Junlan is quite venomous, but he has always believed that what Mo Junlan said is right.

In Lingxiao's heart, all the mistakes are others' faults, and his master will never be wrong.

To put it bluntly, Lingxiao's three views come from Mo Junlan.

"You are looking for death!" Ouyang Feng's face was full of anger again, and his eyes were full of haze. This time he directly attacked Mo Junlan.

Ouyang Feng's figure suddenly moved, and his hands also circulated strong spiritual power, and he was about to hit Mo Junlan's body.

However, Mo Junlan stood still. When Ouyang Feng rushed over with an attack, he even curled his lips and sneered, "Useless trash!"

As Mo Junlan's words fell, Ouyang Feng's body had already arrived in front of Mo Junlan.

Zhang Anwei's eyelids couldn't help jumping, and he just wanted to remind Ouyang Feng, but it was too late.

Mo Junlan kicked Ouyang Feng directly.

Fortunately, Zhang Anwei reacted quickly enough to catch Ouyang Feng in time when Ouyang Feng's body was flying out.

Otherwise, Ouyang Feng would fall into the sea.

However, Mo Junlan's kick also made Ouyang Feng suffer physically, and his face was twisted in pain.

"Your brain is so empty, you have become an idiot. I just wanted to help you get some water into your brain so that you can fill your empty idiotic brain, but you didn't appreciate my kindness. It's really hard to be a good person!" Mo Junlan sighed.

Everyone, "..."

Mo Junlan turned his head and looked at Lingxiao, smiling lightly, "Xiao Xiaoer, do you think it's hard to be a good person?"

"Yes!" Lingxiao nodded, "They are really too much. They actually ruined Brother Junlan's kindness like this."

Everyone, "..."

I guess no one would want to appreciate this kindness, right?

Mo Junlan said calmly, "Xiao'er, should I be very angry?"

"If brother Junlan is very angry, I can beat them." Lingxiao clenched his fist.

Everyone, "..."

"Do you know who you just beat?" Zhang Anwei glared at Mo Junlan.

"When did I beat anyone?" Mo Junlan crossed his arms, his eyebrows were like frost, and he curled the corners of his lips, saying in a cold tone, "I just remember that I just seemed to kick an unknown beast away."

Zhang Anwei's face suddenly changed, gloomy like dripping water.

Ouyang Feng's face was still a little pale. He stared at Mo Junlan with a sinister look, his face full of resentment, and gritted his teeth and said, "Kill them for this young master."

"Yes!" Zhang Anwei responded and walked forward. Even if Ouyang Feng did not give an order, he did not intend to let Mo Junlan and Lingxiao go easily.

If Ouyang Feng was injured under his protection, he would be blamed.

"Brother Junlan, do you need my help?" Lingxiao turned to look at Mo Junlan and asked.

"I can do it alone, you just watch." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and curled his lips, saying, "It's a good time to test whether my skills have declined."

Chapter 35 Did you admit defeat?

Hearing this, Lingxiao stood aside obediently. He was not worried that Mo Junlan would not be able to beat Zhang Anwei, because Mo Junlan's combat effectiveness could not be measured by cultivation.

Because of the martial arts, Mo Junlan has a special physique that becomes stronger when facing strong opponents. Even if he is seriously injured, he will recover quickly.

And after recovering from his injuries, Mo Junlan's cultivation will also improve.

"Youthful arrogance will have a price to pay." Zhang Anwei looked at Mo Junlan with a gloomy face.

"Shut your bird mouth, stop talking nonsense, and get started." Mo Junlan's cold eyes were like frost, and the white clothes on his body fluttered with the sea breeze.

Zhang Anwei was completely enraged by Mo Junlan's attitude. His face twisted for a moment, and then he moved and slapped Mo Junlan with his palm.

Mo Junlan spun around and took out the bamboo flute before Zhang Anwei's attack.

Looking at the bamboo flute in Mo Junlan's hand, Zhang Anwei became even more angry. He thought that Mo Junlan must be looking down on him, so he used an ordinary bamboo flute as a weapon to deal with him.

But Mo Junlan really didn't take him seriously.

Mo Junlan had experiences in his previous life, so he was not lacking in combat experience, and this body was originally his own, so he felt no discomfort when using it.

Zhang Anwei showed no mercy, and he directly used all his strength to attack Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan raised his hand, and the bamboo flute was placed horizontally in front of him, and he easily blocked Zhang Anwei's attack.

At the same time, Mo Junlan's cultivation was also exposed.

Zhang Anwei was a little surprised that Mo Junlan could block his attack directly. However, after discovering that Mo Junlan's cultivation was only at the initial stage of the Yuanling Realm, he said disdainfully, "Your cultivation is only at the initial stage of the Yuanling Realm, and you dare to..."

However, before Zhang Anwei finished speaking, Mo Junlan kicked him directly.

Mo Junlan's robe fluttered in the wind, his face was calm but indifferent, and his attack was full of strong spiritual power and invisible sharp sword energy.

Zhang Anwei did not take Mo Junlan seriously, so he directly used his hand to block Mo Junlan's attack. However, when Mo Junlan's kick hit Zhang Anwei, he saw that Zhang Anwei's hand quickly turned into blood.