50

"Will this be too much?" Ning Feng couldn't help but ask, looking quite worried.

"No!" Mo Junlan smiled calmly, his eyes flickered, and he curled his lips and said, "I always like things that are a little more exciting."

Ning Feng was speechless for a moment.

"What do you think of my proposal?" Mo Junlan asked Gong Shu, and the arc of his mouth also looked a little bad.

Gong Shu looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao who didn't look nervous at all. Although he felt a little strange in his heart, he immediately thought that he was now a second-level formation master, so he was not afraid, so he continued to say disdainfully, "This young master also thinks this proposal is very good."

"That's great!" Mo Junlan nodded with satisfaction, and a gleam of brilliance flashed quickly in his eyes.

"Won't you try to persuade him?" Ning Feng walked to Ling Xiao's side and whispered, "The stakes are too high. It will make people lose face."

Ling Xiao glanced at Ning Feng and said calmly, "I support all decisions made by Brother Jun Lan."

The most important thing is that Mo Jun Lan never does anything without confidence.

Ling Xiao is still very clear about this.

So Ling Xiao guessed that Mo Jun Lan must have a way to make Gong Shu lose the competition with them.

"Gong Shu is a second-level formation master." Ning Feng reminded.

At their age, being a second-level formation master is already considered a good talent.

It is precisely because of this that Gong Shu is so confident and looks down on others.

Anyway, Ning Feng doesn't think much of Gong Shu.

"Yeah!" Ling Xiao just nodded lightly, and then still didn't react. Anyway, his master's formation spell must be more than second level.

Ning Feng frowned and said, "Why are you not worried at all?"

"Why should I worry?" Ling Xiao asked puzzled.

"Aren't you afraid that you will lose?" Ning Feng said helplessly.

"Brother Junlan will not lose." Lingxiao said with a smirk.

"Even if Mr. Mo will not lose, what about you?" Ning Feng looked at Lingxiao and said, "You also want to participate in the competition, right?"

Lingxiao, "..."

Mo Junlan also heard what Ning Feng said, raised his eyebrows, then walked to Lingxiao's side and chuckled, "Xiao'er, don't worry, I'm here for everything."

No one knows the true relationship between him and Lingxiao.

Even if he communicates with Lingxiao through his spiritual consciousness, others cannot know.

This is the benefit of the soul contract.

Lingxiao obviously thought of this, so he was particularly relieved.

"Don't go too far." Lu Ren said in a deep voice.

Chapter 56: Contesting the Formation

"Too much?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes like frost, and curled his lips, saying, "I was just kindly accompanying him to play games, how can it be considered too much?"

"Teacher Lu, you don't have to worry about this matter. Today, I will let them know that there are some people they can't afford to offend." Gong Shu sneered and looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao with contempt.

"Teacher Lu, did you hear that?" Mo Junlan turned his head and smiled at Lu Ren, curling his lips and said, "We must compete with him now."

"Teacher, don't meddle in other people's business anymore." Lingxiao frowned.

Lu Ren, "..."

He actually became a nosy person?

He was really angry.

"But we still need a referee for the competition." Mo Junlan smiled calmly, his eyes seemed to be shining, and he curled his lips and said, "Why don't we go to the college's exclusive competition venue for the competition?"

"Okay!" Gong Shu's current posture looks a bit arrogant, with his arms around his chest, and said with disdain, "This young master will defeat you in front of everyone, and then expose your vain faces."

"Wait and see!" Mo Junlan chuckled, still looking calm.

Lu Ren, "..."

He is obviously a mentor, is he really so invisible?

Regardless of whether Lu Ren still wants to stop it, Mo Junlan, Lingxiao and Gong Shu have already started to move to the Guangming College's exclusive competition venue.

Since it is the college's exclusive competition venue, there must be a referee.

After they explained the situation, they began to compete in formation spells.

At the same time, there were also many people watching here.

"They all seem to be freshmen from the North Campus, right?"

"What's wrong with the freshmen this year? They are more trouble-making than the other."

"Okay, we are just responsible for watching the show, but aren't their stakes a bit too high?"

"This is running around the college naked!"

"If you really run around the college naked, will this person still have the face to see people in the future?"

"This punishment is really terrible."

"I don't know who came up with it?"

"It's really terrible."

"This is basically to make the other party lose face and never be able to raise their heads in the future."

"It's really a bit vicious!"

"..."

The crowd watching was talking about it.

Mo Junlan listened to their words, but he didn't even frown, and smiled lightly, "You can start."