150

"They should not be from the Qinglei Sect." The demon cultivator with a high-level Xingling Realm said. His name was Qiu Yinji. He had an ordinary appearance, but he had a pair of eagle eyes. When he stared at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, he was full of sinister aura.

"Even if they are not from the Qinglei Sect, we can't let them go." Another demon cultivator said immediately, looking at Mo Junlan with lustful eyes.

"Yes, we must not let them go..." said another demon cultivator.

"This kid in white is so attractive, very suitable for warming the bed."

"Hehe, you're right, it's just right for warming the bed."

"I want this beautiful woman in white." Qiu Yinji looked at Mo Junlan's face, smiled rather obscenely, and said with a curled lip, "As for this little beauty in red, I'll leave it to you to play with."

Mo Junlan listened to their words, but smiled with a curled lip, "Xiao'er, the opportunity has come."

Lingxiao, "..."

"Xiao'er, they are teasing your brother Junlan, and they want to use us to warm the bed. Are you angry now?" Mo Junlan suddenly turned his head to look at Lingxiao, and his eyes were instantly stained with a hint of playful teasing. He curled the corners of his lips and chuckled, "No need to show mercy, even if it's missing arms and legs."

Lingxiao listened to Mo Junlan's words, and his eyes flickered a few times.

"Why don't you run away quickly." Jiang Lishu continued to shout at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.

"Want to run? It's not that easy!" Qiu Yinji sneered, and his expression looked very arrogant. He looked at Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao, and said, "If you don't want to suffer, you'd better not make those meaningless struggles and resistances."

"Xiao'er!" Mo Junlan said lightly, "You can start now."

As Mo Junlan's words fell, Ling Xiao's figure suddenly moved, as fast as lightning, and only a residual image was left on the spot.

A gust of wind swept past, and at the same time, the several demon cultivators who were originally standing opposite them were knocked to the ground in an instant, accompanied by their screams.

Ling Xiao's move was fast, fierce and accurate. Not only did he seriously injure them at once, but he even crushed the thing in their lower body with sword energy.

It was only a short while before Ling Xiao stood back beside Mo Junlan again.

"Brother Junlan, look at them..." Lingxiao pointed at the demon cultivators who were lying on the ground in front of him and covering their crotches with their hands, then turned to look at Mo Junlan, his eyes slightly shining, and asked, "Brother Junlan, did I do well?"

Looking at Lingxiao's look, it was obvious that he wanted to get Mo Junlan's praise.

Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Lingxiao's head, smiled gently, and said, "Well done!"

Hearing this, Lingxiao's eyes seemed to be brighter.

Because of Lingxiao's actions, the two sides who were originally fighting also stopped one after another.

Jiang Lishu led the people of Qinglei Sect to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, and then bowed and said, "Thank you for your help, young master."

He said this to Lingxiao.

But Lingxiao didn't want to pay any attention to Jiang Lishu.

And the people of the Demon Sect also walked to the side of the seriously injured demon cultivators.

"What are your names? How dare you hurt our people from the Demon Sect?" One of the demon cultivators looked at Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao angrily, his face gloomy as dripping water.

"Are you an idiot?" Mo Junlan crossed his arms, with a look of contempt on his face, and sneered, "Why should I tell you my name? It is an insult to me to be known by you."

Everyone, "..."

"You are not qualified to know our names." Ling Xiao said in a deep voice.

"Are the methods of the demon cultivators here very cruel?" Mo Junlan suddenly asked.

"The Demon Sect has always had a bad reputation in our Eastern Spirit Region, because they often kill innocent people indiscriminately, and they always rape and plunder. Anyway, they do all kinds of evil." Jiang Lishu said.

"So you are the side that represents justice, right?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

"It is natural to eliminate harm for the people, and anyone can do it." Jiang Lishu said a little embarrassedly.

"The Demon Sect will not let you go." Qiu Yinji said with a face full of pain, his face was still very pale.

Unexpectedly, this time, he was defeated so quickly, and he also lost his life force, so that he could not even be a real man in the future.

Thinking of this, Qiu Yinji's hatred for Mo Junlan and Lingxiao became more and more intense.

"I want to see how strong your Demon Sect is." Mo Junlan said indifferently.

Those demon cultivators were obviously angered by Mo Junlan's words again.

"They are all members of the Demon Sect, two heroes, you must not let them go!"

"Yes, you must not let the tiger go back to the mountain, otherwise they will definitely harm people in the future."

"Everyone can kill these evil demons and monsters."

"Just kill them..."

"..."

The disciples of Qinglei Sect spoke angrily.

Jiang Lishu looked at Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao, but asked cautiously, "I wonder how the two knights plan to deal with the people from the Demon Sect?"