Pseudo 31

Each spiritual herb above level five requires thousands of spiritual stones to buy.

Lingxiao, "..."

After buying the spiritual herbs, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao returned to the inn.

"Brother Junlan, when are you going to refine the elixir?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"Now!" Mo Junlan replied.

Lingxiao nodded, and then consciously took out an elixir furnace from the space.

"It's too troublesome to preserve the spiritual herbs, it's better to refine them into elixirs immediately." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently, curled his lips and said, "Anyway, I can refine elixirs anytime and anywhere."

He is not like some alchemists who need a specific environment to refine elixirs.

Lingxiao thought for a while, and then said, "Brother Junlan, you haven't cultivated the Chaos Creation Art to the second level, so you can't summon the Chaos Fire. How can you refine elixirs without fire?"

The second level of the Chaos Creation Art is to produce Chaos Fire.

In his previous life, Mo Junlan used Chaos Fire to refine elixirs.

"Who said I don't have a fire?" Mo Junlan smiled, raised his hand, and then drew a rune out of thin air.

After the rune condensed, it instantly turned into a ball of red flame.

"This is the fire of the true spirit, which is transformed from spiritual energy." Mo Junlan smiled lightly, "Although this kind of flame is not as good as the chaos fire, it can still be used to refine pills."

"Brother Junlan, you are so amazing!" Lingxiao's eyes flickered a few times.

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows lightly, smiled, "I accept your compliment."

Sometimes it's not good to be too humble, after all, he is really amazing.

Anyway, he thinks so.

Because this rune of the true spirit fire was created by him.

Lingxiao smiled slightly, and then handed the alchemy furnace in his hand to Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan circulated his spiritual power, and the alchemy furnace in Lingxiao's hand suddenly floated in the air.

Seeing this, Lingxiao knew that Mo Junlan was going to start refining pills, so he consciously stepped back.

In order to prevent being disturbed, Mo Junlan set up a barrier around the guest room before refining the pills.

And Lingxiao was standing at the door.

Mo Junlan was very fast at refining pills, and he was also gifted with talent in refining pills.

It only took half an hour for Mo Junlan to refine all the pills.

And all of them were top-grade pills.

If he wanted to cooperate with the Pill Pavilion, Mo Junlan had to show some special skills.

Mo Junlan had already learned that in the Southern Spiritual Region, there were very few alchemists who could refine top-grade pills, and the success rate of those alchemists was far lower than that of Mo Junlan.

As long as Mo Junlan wanted, all the pills made by him could be top-grade.

Chapter 39 Insufficient Spiritual Energy

After refining the pills, Mo Junlan was not in a hurry to find someone from the Pill Pavilion to cooperate. The pills he refined were level 5, level 6, and level 7, with level 7 pills being the least, because he had limited spiritual stones and could not buy so many level 7 spiritual herbs for the time being.

However, after the pills were sold, he would definitely earn several times the spiritual stones.

In particular, his success rate was very high, and each furnace of pills had at least ten pills.

Mo Junlan put all the refined pills in the space, and then went out with Lingxiao to buy some talisman paper.

"Brother Junlan, are you planning to draw talismans?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

Mo Junlan shook his head.

"Aren't you drawing talismans?" Ling Xiao asked puzzledly, "Then what do you buy these talisman papers for?"

Mo Junlan smiled faintly, "You'll know in a while."

Ling Xiao, "..."

Mo Junlan put the talisman papers on the table, then took out a pair of scissors from the space, and then began to cut the talisman papers.

Ling Xiao stood aside and watched, even more confused.

After a while, a small paper man the size of a thumb appeared in Mo Junlan's hand.

"Brother Junlan, what are you cutting paper men for?" Ling Xiao asked puzzledly.

"To inquire about the news." Mo Junlan replied, while condensing a rune on the body of the small paper man.

As the golden light flashed, the small paper man slowly stood up, and then jumped from Mo Junlan's palm to the table.

Seeing this scene, Ling Xiao instantly understood the purpose of Mo Junlan's paper man cutting.

"Xiao Xiao'er, come and help cut." Mo Junlan looked up at Lingxiao and said, "Cut more paper figures and let them go to get information for us. In this way, we can save a lot of time."

"Okay!" Lingxiao also immediately took out a pair of scissors from the space, and then sat down to cut paper figures with Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao cut more than a hundred small paper figures. Mo Junlan engraved runes on the bodies of those small paper figures, and then followed Mo Junlan's instructions and walked to the street.

With the help of these small paper figures, Mo Junlan didn't have to observe the people in Dan Pavilion in person.

Mo Junlan has been thinking about the second level of Chaos Creation Art recently, because he wants to find an opportunity to break through. Now his cultivation is still too low. Although his physique is stronger when he meets a strong opponent, if the opponent's cultivation level is too high, he will still be suppressed and beaten.

After Lingxiao closed the window, he walked towards Mo Junlan.