83

Lingxiao, "..."

After a while, a thick and long figure suddenly rose from the sea. It was covered with black scales, sounded like a cow, and had two heads.

It was the two-headed dragon they had seen before.

"Is it the two-headed dragon from before?" Lingxiao couldn't help but be stunned.

Mo Junlan nodded and smiled, "Yes!"

"Why did it come out again?" Lingxiao asked puzzledly.

"Maybe it wants to help." Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

The two-headed dragon really wanted to find Mo Junlan to repay his gratitude. Now that it finally got an opportunity, it would naturally not let it go.

Just when everyone was feeling uneasy, they saw that the two-headed dragon had already started fighting with the blood-eyed demon bat.

Two level nine peak monsters fought, and this battle was earth-shattering.

Everyone stayed away from the battlefield to avoid being affected.

The blood-eyed demon bat had been injured for a long time, and Mo Junlan would sneak attack from time to time, and each time he would throw a large stack of talismans, so the blood-eyed demon bat was quickly defeated by the two-headed dragon.

The two-headed dragon was much larger than the blood-eyed demon bat. After the blood-eyed demon bat was defeated, it directly swallowed the blood-eyed demon bat into its stomach.

After swallowing the blood-eyed demon bat, the two-headed dragon burped.

Everyone, "..."

But being able to get rid of the blood-eyed demon bat is also a good result.

After the two-headed dragon took a deep look at Mo Junlan, it flew away, and then plunged into the sea without looking back.

"Brother Junlan, why did it look at you before leaving?" Lingxiao asked in a low voice.

"Maybe it's because it can't bear to leave me." Mo Junlan smiled.

Lingxiao, "..."

Although there were some accidents, everyone's itinerary was not really delayed.

Except for Gong Luoxue's serious injury, the others were fine.

Gong Luoxue had already fainted at this time, but she couldn't get any good treatment in Donghai Fishing City, so after discussing, several elders planned to take Gong Luoxue back to Guangming College for treatment.

However, it was impossible to reattach Gong Luoxue's broken arm, because her broken arm had been directly swallowed by the blood-eyed demon bat.

And the blood-eyed demon bat has now been swallowed by another monster.

So Gong Luoxue's arm is destined to be irreattached.

Therefore, Gong Luoxue's future life will definitely change greatly, such as she can no longer make pills.

This is a very painful thing for an alchemist.

After everyone returned to Guangming College, they went to the mission hall to report the progress of the mission.

As for what happened in Donghai Fishing City, it was also spread out.

At the same time, Mo Junlan's behavior also shocked countless people.

After the confirmation of the elders, Mo Junlan's points and contribution points also arrived.

Mo Junlan's black crystal card now has nearly three million points, and the red crystal card has two hundred and five contribution points.

These contribution points are enough for Mo Junlan to enter the library.

After resting in the dormitory for a day, Mo Junlan planned to go to the library. He turned to Lingxiao and said, "Xiao'er, let's go to the library."

Lingxiao was stunned at first, and then asked, "What should I do in the library?"

"Of course, to accompany me." Mo Junlan smiled and then observed the changes in Lingxiao's expression.

"I can enter Brother Junlan's sea of consciousness, so I don't have to waste contribution points." Lingxiao looked up at Mo Junlan, his eyes slightly shining. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this method was feasible.

"Then what reason should you use to ask for leave?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

They also had to ask for leave from the instructor to enter the library, and the rules of the elite class seemed to be quite a lot.

Lingxiao, "..."

Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Lingxiao's head, chuckled, "There are more than 200 contribution points in our cards, enough for both of us to enter the library, and don't forget that each entry into the library is limited to 15 days."

Fifteen days should be enough for him to read all the books in the library.

Mo Junlan has a photographic memory, and he can remember many things just by looking at them.

But except Lingxiao, no one knows about his ability.

Lingxiao thought about it and stopped worrying about the contribution points.

"I'm afraid I'll feel lonely staying in the library alone, so Xiao'er, you have to accompany me!" Mo Junlan said with a smile, "And you can also look at those books for me."

Lingxiao heard that Mo Junlan made sense, so he nodded and said, "I will definitely read it carefully."

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and said, "What's more, I'm not sure if anyone in Guangming College can see your identity, so we'd better be cautious. Anyway, we can't do anything that will expose your identity."

Lingxiao was moved when he heard Mo Junye's words.

His master still cares about him so much.

Next, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went to Zhuang Lin to ask for leave. After the tutor approved it, they went directly to the library in the North Courtyard.