132

Mo Junlan slightly turned sideways, stretched out his hand and easily caught the fist that Lin Junyi swung over, then raised his leg and swept it, hitting Lin Junyi's abdomen fiercely.

Lin Junyi immediately screamed, his face was as pale as paper, and his body was knocked several meters away by Mo Junlan's power.

Mo Junlan's figure suddenly flashed again, like a gust of wind, and instantly moved in front of Lin Junyi, then stepped on his chest with one foot, his eyes were extremely contemptuous, and he curled his lips and said, "You are now a waste, what qualifications do you have to shout at me?"

Lin Junyi's expression was distorted, and his eyes were full of resentment.

"Yier!" Liu Xiangjing's face suddenly turned pale, and she hurriedly ran towards Lin Junyi.

"How dare you hit someone from our Lin family?" Lin Chengtian also looked at Mo Junlan with anger.

"Brother Junlan is willing to hit you, that's also giving you face." Lingxiao said in a faint tone.

Lin Chengtian was angry with Lingxiao's words again.

"Let go of my son." Liu Xiangjing said angrily to Mo Junlan.

"He's just an inhuman waste, what's so great about him?" Mo Junlan continued to provoke Lin Junyi with words, and then kicked him towards Liu Xiangjing.

Lin Junyi screamed again.

And Liu Xiangjing was hit by Lin Junyi unexpectedly.

They both fell to the ground in embarrassment at the same time.

...

Chapter 97 The mystery of life experience

Mo Junlan beat people in public, and soon attracted a lot of onlookers, but Mo Junlan seemed very calm.

Most of these people were just watching the excitement, so they didn't plan to intervene at all.

Liu Xiangjing, who was hit by Lin Junyi unexpectedly, fell to the ground with a painful look on her face. Seeing her stretching her hand to support her waist, it was known that she hurt her waist.

Mo Junlan was in a leisurely manner, looking calm and at ease. His eyes were like cold stars. He smiled gently and said with a curled lip, "You still don't believe that I am the former Lin Lan?"

"Since you are Lin Lan, why do you treat us like this?" After Lin Yue helped Liu Xiangjing up, he said to Mo Junlan with anger on his face.

Mo Junlan stood with his hands behind his back, his eyebrows like frost, his black robe fluttering in the wind, a faint smile on his lips, indifferent and distant, and said in a cold voice, "It is because I am the former Lin Lan that I have to treat you like this. Have you all forgotten what you have done to me?"

"Are you really Lin Lan?" Lin Chengtian frowned and looked at Mo Junlan.

Lin Zhenqing was unwilling to believe it in her heart, after all, she had thought about seducing Mo Junlan before.

If Mo Junlan was really the Lin Lan who should have died, then Mo Junlan would be her nephew.

Thinking of this, Lin Zhenqing's face was ugly again.

"Of course I am the real Lin Lan." Mo Junlan's eyes were as cold as frost, and he curled the corners of his lips and said, "Why don't you want to believe my identity?"

Lin Junyi didn't want to believe Mo Junlan's identity because he didn't want to see Lin Lan live better than him, not to mention that he was always slapped in the face by the other party, and his heart was full of resentment and resentment.

Mo Junlan smiled calmly, his lips slightly curved, and said, "I also understand your feelings. After all, you have always looked down on me, but now you are suppressed by me and cannot resist. I believe you must feel very uncomfortable."

"Shut up!" Lin Chengtian looked at Mo Junlan with a serious face and said, "Since you are really Lin Lan, then I am your grandfather, and you dare to talk to me like this, which is simply treasonous. You are an unfilial descendant of our Lin family."

Wen Cai's eyes flickered, and she also echoed, "We raised you so big, is it just for you to kill us?"

Ling Xiao frowned and said in an unhappy tone, "Why are they so shameless?"

"Because they are thick-skinned enough." Mo Junlan said sarcastically.

"Then peel off their skin." Ling Xiao said expressionlessly.

"It's up to you. I won't stop you." Mo Junlan lowered his eyes and whispered, "But before I do anything, I must ask about my life experience."

Ling Xiao naturally had no objection, and he was also very concerned about the mystery of Mo Junlan's life experience.

Liu Xiangjing's face turned pale, and cold sweat was still oozing from her forehead. She turned her eyes to Mo Junlan, then pursed her lips, hesitated for a moment, and still couldn't help but said, "You...you really..."

"I am indeed the former Lin Lan, but I should not be your biological son." Mo Junlan said coldly.

When he spoke, he didn't like to beat around the bush, so he went straight to the point.

"What do you mean by this?" Lin Chengtian looked at Mo Junlan with displeasure. Since the other party was a descendant of the Lin family, he had to listen to him.

Although Lin Chengtian knew that there was such a person as Lin Lan, he had hardly seen Lin Lan.

Because Lin Lan couldn't practice, in Lin Chengtian's eyes, Lin Lan was a waste.

Lin Chengtian never took a useless person seriously, so he just let Lin Lan fend for herself at that time.