79

"Although there will still be some impact, you can rest assured, because the scope of impact is limited, and the poison of the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal cannot cover the entire East China Sea." Mo Junlan also thought about this problem, but there is really no need to worry, because it is a limited impact, so he continued, "The root cause of the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal problem has been removed by me. This East China Sea is so large, and the remaining toxins are estimated to have been diluted by the sea water to the point that they can no longer affect any creatures. It can be said that the toxins that can cause hallucinations in creatures should be equivalent to nothing now."

Everyone was still a little worried after hearing Mo Junlan's explanation, but Mo Junlan did not force them to believe him directly.

Zhao Gang and Luo Xi decided to stay and observe for a while. As for the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal, Mo Junlan had already shown it to them.

They still believed in the root cause problem found by Mo Junlan.

And Mo Junlan did not intend to hand over the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal to the Guangming Academy. After all, he got it himself and it is now his personal item.

After returning to the East China Sea Fishing City, Mo Junlan released Lingxiao.

Of course, this scene cannot be seen by others.

Not long after Mo Junlan entered the city, Shangguan Hao also came back.

After Shangguan Hao came back, he was also called by Zhao Gang for questioning.

Because they did not see Shangguan Hao in the monster riot just now.

At this time, Mo Junlan was standing in the room, and in front of him was the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal.

Mo Junlan looked at the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal in front of him, suddenly raised his hand and touched his chin, and said, "The spiritual energy of this Sky Poison Phantom Crystal is almost the same as that of the Spirit Crystal."

"Although it contains hallucinogenic toxins, this crystal is also condensed by spiritual energy." Lingxiao said slowly, "If there is no toxin, this Sky Poison Phantom Crystal is actually no different from the Spirit Crystal."

"It should be used for cultivation..." Mo Junlan murmured softly.

Ling Xiao was shocked when he heard this, and quickly turned to look at Mo Junlan and said, "Brother Junlan, are you planning to use this piece of Sky Poison Illusion Crystal to practice?"

Mo Junlan nodded and pondered, "I do have this plan. When I used the spirit crystal to practice before, my cultivation was able to break through."

Because the spirit crystal is the concentrated essence of spiritual energy and contains huge energy, he was able to break through his cultivation because he absorbed a piece of spirit crystal before.

And he has also seen that although the seal in his body will devour spiritual energy, as long as he absorbs enough spiritual energy at a time so that the seal cannot swallow it temporarily, then his body will use the remaining spiritual energy to break through.

Thinking in this way, Mo Junlan felt that it was really not easy for him.

"Brother Junlan, this is a poisonous crystal." Ling Xiao reminded.

"I know." Mo Junlan smiled lightly, "but just find a way to purify the toxin."

"This is a toxin that comes with the crystal, and it is not so easy to purify." Ling Xiao frowned.

"That's why we have to think of a way!" Mo Junlan smiled.

Lingxiao, "..."

With an optimistic master, as a sword spirit, he naturally can't be miserable all day long.

Mo Junlan raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, "Be optimistic. If you are worried all day long, I might as well die again."

"Brother Junlan, you won't die again." Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan firmly.

"Xiao'er, death is actually not scary." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows at Lingxiao and said, "After all, I have died twice, so I have some experience and habits."

Lingxiao, "..."

It seems that he is not a good sword spirit, because he can't understand Mo Junlan's thoughts at all.

Mo Junlan put away the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal again. After all, this thing can automatically spread toxins, so when he took out the Sky Poison Phantom Crystal, he also set up a barrier.

...

For the next five days, no monsters rioted again.

Donghai Fishing City was saved.

Of course, no one can predict what will happen in the future, but according to the current situation, the problem of the monster riot has been completely solved.

Since the matter has been resolved, the people from Guangming Academy will also go back.

Zhang Dapang originally wanted to hold a farewell party for them, but they refused.

"You are the city lord, I hope you will not be afraid of death in the future." Luo Xi said to Zhang Dapang with a somewhat unhappy look.

Zhang Dapang felt a little embarrassed when he heard Luo Xi's words.

He admitted that he was afraid of death, but there was no need to say it so bluntly in public, right?

After Luo Xi finished speaking, he ignored Zhang Dapang and was about to leave with everyone, but at this moment, an emergency occurred.

I saw a huge shadow suddenly covering the sky and the sun. Everyone looked up and saw that it was a flying monster covered with black feathers.

"Another level nine peak monster!" Mo Junlan couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. This Donghai Fishing City is really full of disasters!

Zhang Dapang was so frightened that his face turned pale, and his legs could hardly stand. He said in a trembling voice, "Another...another peak level nine monster?"