102

According to Feng Jinghua, this space was separated from the vast fairyland.

Spiritual marrow is formed by the condensation of the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. The conditions for its formation are also extremely harsh. As long as there is spiritual marrow, spiritual veins will definitely be born here in a few years.

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan, his eyes slightly shining, and couldn't help but said excitedly, "Brother Junlan, with this spiritual marrow, your cultivation should be able to break through."

Mo Junlan nodded, turned his eyes to Lingxiao, and smiled, "Xiao'er, you are really my lucky star."

Lingxiao couldn't help blushing slightly when he heard this, and whispered, "Brother Junlan, why did you forget again? I am your sword spirit, not a lucky star."

Mo Junlan smiled lightly, stretched out his hand to rub Lingxiao's head, but did not explain anything.

Lingxiao blinked his eyes, and his expression looked a little cute.

Mo Junlan turned his head and looked at the red flame in front of him. His eyes were rolling and his mouth was slightly raised. He said, "According to the classification of Lingxuan Continent, this should belong to earth fire."

The cultivation world is vast and boundless, and there are countless natural treasures that have not been dug up.

Among them, there are many types of flames.

However, the most famous and powerful one is the strange fire.

However, there are very few people who have strange fire.

And below the strange fire is the sky fire.

Below the sky fire is the earth fire.

Among these three types of flames, the strange fire is the rarest, followed by the sky fire and the earth fire.

Although the earth fire is not rare, it is definitely not common.

Below the earth fire is the beast fire.

However, most alchemists will have a beast fire. After all, alchemists need flames to refine pills, so beast fire is more common and can be bought on the market.

"Brother Junlan, do you want to take this earth fire as well?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"I do have this plan. Every time I make an elixir, I always have to rely on talismans to make fire, which is a bit troublesome." Mo Junlan nodded, "So I decided to absorb the spiritual marrow now to improve my cultivation."

"Then I will protect you." Lingxiao said.

Mo Junlan nodded, and regardless of the battle situation outside, he sat down cross-legged here and began to absorb the power of the spiritual marrow.

Lingxiao stood beside Mo Junlan like a guardian.

Mo Junlan used the Chaos Creation Art to absorb the power of the spiritual marrow. The spiritual marrow in his hand was gradually shrinking at a speed visible to the naked eye.

After a while, the whole piece of spiritual marrow was absorbed by Mo Junlan.

At the same time, the aura on Mo Junlan's body also changed.

Chapter 82 Never Heard of

With Mo Junlan as the center, the invisible spiritual energy kept circling and then all merged into Mo Junlan's body.

The time it took Mo Junlan to absorb the spiritual marrow was less than a quarter of an hour, which was also because of the practice method.

At the same time, Lingxiao also felt the changes in his own spiritual body. His strength increased a lot at once. This must be because Mo Junlan's cultivation had broken through.

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and felt happy from the bottom of his heart.

But Mo Junlan was still surrounded by rich spiritual energy. He stood up and frowned, "I absorbed too much power at once, and now my body is a little uncomfortable."

Even with the help of the Chaos Creation Art, his body could not bear so much power for the time being.

Lingxiao heard this and immediately suggested, "Just vent the excess power in your body, and you can use the monster outside."

"That's what I meant." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and curled his lips, "But you need to change your identity."

After that, Mo Junlan pulled Lingxiao directly into the space.

Mo Junlan changed a set of clothes in the space, then put on a silver mask, and then changed his own breath before leaving the space.

And Lingxiao had already entered his sea of consciousness.

After Mo Junlan left the space, he collected the remaining spiritual essence liquid.

Then, Mo Junlan began to subdue the earth fire.

After a breakthrough, Mo Junlan's cultivation had been promoted directly from the peak of the Yuanling Realm to the peak of the Yueling Realm.

Mo Junlan, who absorbed the spiritual essence, was actually equivalent to swallowing an entire spiritual vein.

It is conceivable how difficult it was for Mo Junlan to improve his cultivation.

Perhaps because Mo Junlan's cultivation had become higher, the process of subduing the earth fire was very smooth.

After subduing the earth fire, the power fed back was also very strong, so Mo Junlan's body was now even more uncomfortable.

Mo Junlan took a deep breath, and then directly collapsed the cave with a palm.

As the cave collapsed, the huge sound immediately attracted the attention of everyone present, and even the two-headed snake temporarily stopped attacking.

Mo Junlan's figure stood in the air, his black clothes fluttering in the wind, and his temperament was as cold as ice.

The two-headed snake reacted and looked at the collapsed cave. It was immediately angry and stopped attacking the humans. It turned around and attacked Mo Junlan like crazy.

Mo Junlan raised his hand and grasped it in the air. Suddenly, a long sword appeared in his hand.

The two-headed snake was really crazy. Its dark green eyes were glowing red. Its long and thick body was swinging quickly. Both heads sprayed venom at Mo Junlan at the same time.