54

It's better for him to stay out of trouble. Besides, he is just a tutor of an ordinary class and doesn't have the ability to confront an elder.

"It has nothing to do with you." Mo Junlan looked at Lu Ren and said in a light voice, "By the way, where will the monthly exam be held on the 1st?"

After hearing this, Lu Ren looked at Mo Junlan deeply and said, "Your formation spell should have reached level five, right?"

Ling Xiao, "..."

It's obviously more than level five. This guy has a problem with his eyes.

Ning Feng was shocked. He looked at Mo Junlan and said in disbelief, "How old are you? You have already reached level five in formation spells?"

"Not bad!" Mo Junlan smiled lightly, "My Xiao'er is also very talented."

Ning Feng, "..."

What a pair of cousins with an enviable relationship!

Unlike his elder brother, who only hit him all the time.

So Ning Feng began to look at Ling Xiao with an envious look.

Lingxiao, "..."

Lu Ren looked at Mo Junlan and said slowly, "Are you planning to enter the elite class?"

"Isn't this normal?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Lu Ren nodded, then chuckled, "With your talent for formations, you really shouldn't stay in the ordinary class, because that will only delay your formation practice. There is a monthly exam room in Guangming College, and everyone in the class will go there together."

"Are you all planning to enter the elite class? I can't bear to leave you." Ning Feng looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, and a look of reluctance appeared on his face.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao felt a little puzzled.

In fact, they are not very familiar with Ning Feng, right?

At most, they know each other's names.

So why is this guy reluctant to leave them?

Mo Junlan nodded and said, "The dormitory for three people is still too narrow."

"Yes!" Lingxiao nodded in agreement.

The reason why they wanted to enter the elite class was entirely because of the dormitory problem.

Ning Feng, "..."

Why did he feel that they were disliking him?

This should be his illusion.

Lu Ren's expression was a little difficult to describe, and he looked at Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao with complicated eyes.

Because after listening to Mo Junlan's words, he always felt that they wanted to enter the elite class because of the dormitory problem.

I hope he is wrong.

Otherwise... it would be too discouraging.

It is understandable to want to change dormitories, but the main reason for students who want to go to the elite class is that they really want to learn array magic.

But Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao don't look like people who want to study seriously.

"Teacher Lu, why are you staring at us?" Mo Junlan looked at Lu Ren and asked.

"It's definitely not because you are good-looking." Lu Ren said without thinking.

"Oh? I also know that I am not very good-looking, so why are you staring at us?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and curled his lips, "No, my Xiao'er is so good-looking, so are you..."

"Shut up!" Lu Ren said quickly, "He and I are just a simple teacher-student relationship."

Mo Junlan looked at Lu Ren with a look of blame in his eyes, and said unhappily, "Teacher Lu, what are you thinking about? As a teacher, why are you so dirty?"

Ling Xiao, "..."

"It's really wrong." Mo Junlan shook his head, and then said, "This is the decline of morality and the decline of the world!"

Lu Ren was choked by Mo Junlan's words, but he seemed unable to refute anything. For some reason, he subconsciously said such nonsense that made him wish he could lose his memory immediately.

Author's Gossip: [Update 1]

Chapter 58: Exchange Spiritual Herbs

Lu Ren gritted his teeth and said to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, "Anyway, you should be careful of Elder Huang Ran and Gong Luoxue. That's all I have to say. You should take care of yourself."

After that, Lu Ren turned around and left because he felt too embarrassed.

Mo Junlan looked around and found that Lin Yuyan had also left, so he didn't pay any more attention to her.

Ning Feng looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something to them.

But before Ning Feng could say anything, Mo Junlan had already pulled Lingxiao away.

Ning Feng, "..."

Is his presence so weak?

Lingxiao looked at the surrounding environment and couldn't help but say, "Brother Junlan, this road shouldn't lead back to the dormitory, right?"

"I didn't say I was going back to the dormitory." Mo Junlan said.

"Then where are we going?" Lingxiao asked curiously.

"Go to the Points Pavilion and see if there is anything that can be exchanged, otherwise the points we earned will be wasted." Mo Junlan replied.

Ling Xiao thought for a moment, then said, "I wonder if there are any spiritual herbs here?"

"That's why I want to go and take a look." Mo Junlan smiled.

The Points Pavilion is a place where points can be exchanged for physical objects, just like the buying and selling of spiritual stones.

However, according to the rules of the Points Pavilion, only points can be used to exchange for things inside.