126

"Let's get back to the point. Is there anything special about the quota jade card for the Ascension Conference?" Mo Junlan's eyes flickered, and he pondered, "As long as the cultivator holds the jade card, no matter what his identity is, he can go to the Ascension Conference, right?"

"That's true." Xia Liu nodded, "But once the quota jade card is engraved with a name, it can no longer be changed. This is the special feature of the quota jade card."

"Then why do you ask us to represent Guangming Academy to participate in the Ascension Conference?" Mo Junlan looked at Xia Liu and asked.

"It's a long story about this." Xia Liu suddenly sighed and said a little frustrated, "There are a total of five colleges in Lingxuan Continent, and our Guangming Academy is the weakest force. To be honest, in fact, our Guangming Academy has not had any students enter the vast immortal land for 30 consecutive years..."

"What a shame!" Mo Junlan glanced at Xia Liu.

Xia Liu rubbed his brows with a tangled expression, but said helplessly, "Do you think I want to lose face? It's because the strength of others is too strong, and there are many people who use despicable means. Our students of Guangming Academy can't beat them at all!"

"So?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows lightly.

"In fact, it's okay for you not to represent Guangming Academy to participate in the Ascension Conference. As long as you can help the students when they are in danger, I will be very grateful to you." Xia Liu also knew that he couldn't ask for too much, but for the reputation of Guangming Academy and the safety of the students, he still had to mention it to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.

"President, have you forgotten something?" Mo Junlan's expression seemed a little hard to say.

Xia Liu heard this and immediately looked at Mo Junlan with a puzzled look.

"My master and Xiao'er are also students of Guangming Academy." Mo Junlan said.

Xia Liu was stunned when he heard Mo Junlan's words, and his expression looked a little dull.

He... he really forgot.

It was all because the other party didn't behave like a student at all, which made him treat them with a strange attitude.

"But let me be frank. I can represent Guangming College to attend the Ascension Conference, but I won't protect those students for you." Mo Junlan said indifferently, "The fate is determined by heaven. I won't interfere easily. In the end, life or death depends on their own luck."

Of course, whether to save people or not depends on his mood at the time.

...

Chapter 94 They are so annoying

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao left the dean's office, they went directly back to their dormitory.

Before they left, Xia Liu also handed them the jade card for the Ascension Conference.

"Brother Junlan, there is still half a year before the Ascension Conference. What should we do in the next few days?" Lingxiao said.

"Let's leave Guangming Academy and travel around." Mo Junlan said without hesitation, "There are many places in Lingxuan Continent that we haven't been to yet. The world is so big, we have to go out and see it."

Lingxiao smiled and said, "I'll accompany you!"

"You are my wife, of course you have to accompany me." Mo Junlan smiled, suddenly leaned close to Lingxiao's head, and then kissed him on the cheek.

Lingxiao lowered his eyes, his face was slightly flushed.

"I will refine the pills first, and then sell them to the Dan Pavilion." Mo Junlan smiled, "Before going out to travel, spiritual stones must be prepared."

"Don't we already have a lot of spiritual stones now?" Lingxiao said puzzled.

"No one will dislike having too many spiritual stones." Mo Junlan chuckled, "And those spiritual herbs are useless in the space, and they waste the spiritual energy of the space. It's better to refine them into pills and sell them for spiritual stones."

Lingxiao had no objection to Mo Junlan's approach. He just didn't understand it just now.

"I will protect you." Lingxiao said to Mo Junlan.

In fact, since his cultivation level has been improved, Mo Junlan no longer needs others to protect him when he is refining pills. Even if someone comes to disturb him, he has a way to deal with it now.

However, since Lingxiao said so, Mo Junlan would naturally not refuse, so he nodded and smiled, "Okay!"

Because of the improvement of his cultivation level, Mo Junlan's speed of refining pills has become much faster. It didn't take long for him to refine all the spiritual herbs into pills.

And all of them are top-grade pills.

After Mo Junlan put away the pills, he planned to go to the Pill Pavilion with Lingxiao.

Lingxiao is a spiritual body and does not need to sleep.

And with Mo Junlan's current cultivation level, even if he does not sleep for three days and three nights, it will not have any effect on his body.

Therefore, they have not rested since yesterday.

After arriving at the Pill Pavilion, Ning Tian came out to greet him as soon as possible.

This time, Mo Junlan did not wear a mask, after all, his identity had been automatically exposed.

Ning Tian looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, his eyes flashing with excitement, and he said, "Jun... No... It should be Mr. Mo, are you here with the best elixir again?"