Pseudo 33

However, the latest auction will be held in half a month, so Mo Junlan will have to wait at least half a month before he can get the spirit stones.

Mo Junlan is not in a hurry to get the spirit stones, after all, he has other ways to earn spirit stones.

For him, auctioning spirit tools is not the only way to earn spirit stones.

After handing over the three earth-level spirit tools to the person in charge of Fengyun Auction House, Mo Junlan left Fengyun Auction House. Next, he only needs to wait for the day of the auction to come.

The auction will be held in half a month, and Mo Junlan also took advantage of this period to reach a cooperative relationship with the people of Dan Pavilion. After all, his pills are all quality guaranteed, and there must be many repeat customers.

Time flies, and under Lingxiao's expectation, the auction is over.

The total amount of spirit stones sold for the last three earth-level spirit tools is 35 million.

Minus the 5% spirit stones to be given to Fengyun Auction House, Mo Junlan still has more than 30 million spirit stones to earn.

Lingxiao is quite satisfied with this.

In addition, the cooperation with Dan Pavilion has also made great progress. The elixirs sold by Mo Junlan have almost 100% repeat customers.

And every time Mo Junlan sells elixirs, they will be snapped up. After all, top-grade elixirs are still rare. Even if there are top-grade elixirs, some alchemists will not sell them. Most people choose to keep them for themselves.

Although he also has to give 1% of the spirit stones to Dan Pavilion, Mo Junlan still makes a lot of spirit stones.

When cooperating with Dan Pavilion, Mo Junlan also hid his identity.

Now Mo Junlan has hundreds of millions of spirit stones.

Seeing more and more spirit stones put into the space, Lingxiao is also happy every day.

After having so many spirit stones, Mo Junlan began to look for the spirit herbs for refining the Gathering Spirit Pill.

Time passed, and another half a month passed. Mo Junlan had basically found all the spirit herbs for refining the Gathering Spirit Pill. Now he only needs a spirit-inducing grass.

It is indeed difficult to find the spirit-inducing grass. Even the Dan Pavilion in Guangming City does not have it.

At the same time, the registration time for Guangming Academy has also arrived.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went to line up to register early, and first they had to pass the age test.

Before coming out, Mo Junlan had already activated the soul contract with Lingxiao.

Lingxiao tested his age in front of Mo Junlan.

Because of the soul contract, Lingxiao's age was the same as Mo Junlan's, both were eighteen years old.

After Lingxiao passed the age test, it was Mo Junlan's turn next.

Mo Junlan naturally passed the age test smoothly.

Apart from the age test, there was no other assessment. After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao successfully registered, they were already students of Guangming Academy.

However, the actual opening time of Guangming Academy was five days later.

Guangming Academy was divided into five departments, namely the East, South, West, and Central Colleges.

The East College was for alchemy, the South College was for refining, the West College was for drawing talismans, the North College was for array magic, and the Central College was for martial arts.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao registered in the North College.

Five days passed quickly, and every freshman had to move into the dormitory of Guangming Academy.

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao checked out of the guest room, they went directly to Guangming College.

Dormitories are assigned, three people in one room. Coincidentally, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao were assigned to the same dormitory.

Lingxiao was very happy about this.

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao found their dormitories, they began to look at the environment here.

The room is not big, but it is still OK for three people.

As for their other roommate, he has not appeared yet.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao's things are all placed in the space. They both wear a space bracelet on their wrists, which is also to hide the secrets of the space.

"Brother Junlan, what is our next move?" Lingxiao asked.

They entered Guangming College with a purpose. They can't go to class like other students, right?

Although Lingxiao can't set up a formation, he can directly feel the weakness of the formation.

The weakness of the formation refers to the formation eye.

Lingxiao is a spirit body, so he is very sensitive to the flow of spiritual energy.

In a formation, the weakest point of spiritual energy flow is the center of the formation.

Therefore, Mo Junlan envied Lingxiao's physique.

No matter what kind of formation, Lingxiao can easily find the center of the formation.

Mo Junlan smiled and curled his lips and said, "Our next goal is the library in the North Courtyard."

"Are you going to learn by yourself?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"Yes!" Mo Junlan nodded, then raised his hand to touch his chin, curled his lips and said, "It's still too slow to learn formations from the instructor, and what the instructor teaches may not be what I want. It's better to find a formation book to learn by myself!"

"But the library should be difficult to enter, right?" Lingxiao frowned.

The books in the library are very important, so not everyone can enter the library. Only those who have made great contributions to Guangming Academy can enter the library.

"It's indeed a bit troublesome." Mo Junlan frowned and said, "Next, we should think about what we should do to make a significant contribution to Guangming Academy?"

Lingxiao couldn't think of it either.

At this moment, the door was pushed open, and a handsome young man walked in. He was wearing a blue shirt and looked unnatural.