Pseudo 25

Yuan Yueyi instigated Deng Fei to investigate their identities because she saw Mo Junlan and Lingxiao again here.

"It's really them..." Chu Yunhai frowned with mixed feelings, "But we have no grudges against them. Even if we met by chance a few times, it was fate. Why do you have to investigate their identities?"

"I originally..." Deng Fei wanted to speak, but was interrupted by Yuan Yueyi.

"But they really went too far, right?" Yuan Yueyi said quickly, and did not forget to wink at Deng Fei, asking him not to tell her.

Deng Fei looked at Yuan Yueyi's appearance, feeling bitter and aggrieved.

"It's indeed a bit too much." Hong Jian nodded.

Lin Zhenqing thought for a while, and then said, "Those two people did go too far. Senior Deng didn't think of hurting them, but they treated Senior Deng like this. Such a cruel person should never register for Guangming College."

Hearing Lin Zhenqing's words, everyone's face changed again.

"What should we do now?" Lin Zhenqing asked.

"Deng Fei was at fault first, but what they did was indeed a bit unfair." Chu Yunhai said.

"I want revenge!" Deng Fei gritted his teeth.

Chu Yunhai glanced at Deng Fei and said, "You can't beat them, right?"

Deng Fei was choked, and then said, "Senior Chu, don't you plan to help me?"

"How do you want to take revenge?" Chu Yunhai asked.

"Of course, let them lose face." Deng Fei said hatefully.

"Do you also want to strip them naked and throw them on the street?" Chu Yunhai asked indifferently.

"Yes!" Deng Fei nodded subconsciously, and he even began to think about what medicine to give Mo Junlan and Lingxiao next.

Chu Yunhai frowned and said, "I'm sorry I can't go with you to take revenge."

"What?" Deng Fei looked unbelievable.

"You were at fault in this matter. You can seek justice, but I can't do the same thing with you." Chu Yunhai's values are still very positive.

"Senior Chu, then this matter..." Yuan Yueyi said cautiously.

"I won't participate." Chu Yunhai said indifferently, "This is also a lesson. When you are out there, you should restrain your curiosity sometimes."

Chu Yunhai is not an idiot. Just now, seeing the reactions of Deng Fei and Yuan Yueyi, he had actually guessed that Yuan Yueyi must have participated in this matter, but Deng Fei chose to conceal it and not give Yuan Yueyi away, so he couldn't say anything.

But since it was his own doing, no matter what the result is, he should bear it himself.

Deng Fei's face changed when he heard Chu Yunhai's words, and he felt a little indignant in his heart.

Yuan Yueyi looked at Chu Yunhai's face and didn't dare to speak again.

Deng Fei saw Yuan Yueyi's reaction again, and he felt very aggrieved and bitter in his heart.

The reason why he suffered this crime was because of Yuan Yueyi's instigation. As a result, the woman he liked not only did not speak up to help him, but also did not even say a word of comfort.

Deng Fei felt a chill in his heart.

Yuan Yueyi did not consider Deng Fei's feelings. She just did not want Chu Yunhai to know that she instigated Deng Fei. Because she liked Chu Yunhai, she did not want to destroy her image.

But Yuan Yueyi did not know that she had no good image in Chu Yunhai's heart.

Deng Fei himself could not beat Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, and Chu Yunhai was unwilling to help him, so he could only feel aggrieved and unable to take revenge for the time being.

Although Yuan Yueyi did not consider Deng Fei's feelings, Lin Zhenqing gently comforted Deng Fei, which made Deng Fei feel better.

...

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao got up very early, and when Deng Fei was still lying on the street being watched by everyone, they had already left the inn.

When Mo Junlan and Lingxiao came to the coast, there were already many people here.

Mo Junlan stood on the sand, the cool sea breeze blew over him, his white clothes and long hair fluttered, and his back alone had a kind of peerless charm.

Lingxiao turned his head to look at Mo Junlan's profile, and his eyes could not help but move slightly.

There were several huge passenger ships docked on the coast, all ready to go to Tongming Island.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao boarded one of the passenger ships, and the two of them spent another thousand spirit stones together.

Seeing that Mo Junlan had lost another thousand spirit stones, Lingxiao couldn't help but feel a little entangled in his heart.

"Don't think about the spirit stones, the old ones don't go, the new ones won't come." Mo Junlan smiled and stretched out his hand to rub Lingxiao's head.

Lingxiao, "..."

Mo Junlan chuckled, "Others need a lot of spirit stones to marry a wife, and I don't plan to marry a wife, so it doesn't matter if I'm a little poor."

"Brother Junlan, don't you plan to marry a wife?" Lingxiao couldn't help asking.

"What's so good about getting married? It's a hassle!" Mo Junlan curled his lips.

"Really?" Lingxiao asked uncertainly.

Mo Junlan turned his head to look at Lingxiao again, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Xiaoxiao, do you really want me to get married?"

"No!" Lingxiao shook his head subconsciously.

"Hmm?" Mo Junlan raised his hand to touch his chin, looking at Lingxiao with a light eyebrow.