183

"Brother Junlan, can you still tell the direction now?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"Don't worry, I won't be easily defeated by a blizzard." Mo Junlan smiled.

After Mo Junlan finished speaking, he stood up, and then casually cast a spell, and then the speed of flying with the sword became faster.

The powerful spiritual power directly broke through the obstruction of the blizzard and continued to fly up without stopping.

As Mo Junlan said, this blizzard could not defeat him at all.

After about half a minute, they finally broke out of the blizzard, and at the same time, their vision finally returned to normal.

At this time, they had already arrived halfway up the mountain.

"This Bingling Mountain is so big, it seems to be a bit troublesome to find the Bingling Holy Water." Lingxiao frowned.

"Take your time, no rush!" Mo Junlan was very calm.

"There are only five months left until the Ascension Conference begins," Lingxiao reminded, "and we must return to Guangming Academy in advance."

"Our flying speed is not slow. If we return from the North Spirit Realm to the South Spirit Realm, one month should be enough." Mo Junlan said.

"So Brother Junlan, do you have any way to find the Ice Spirit Holy Water quickly?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

"You can also think about it." Mo Junlan said to Lingxiao, "People should use their brains more, otherwise their brains will rust."

"Brother Junlan, I am not a human." Lingxiao corrected.

"Swords will also rust." Mo Junlan said.

"But I am a sword spirit!" Ling Xiao blinked and smiled, "It is the sword body that will rust, not me, the sword spirit."

Mo Junlan, "..."

"And if I could think of it, I wouldn't ask you." Ling Xiao looked at Mo Junlan and continued, "If I can do something myself, then I will definitely not trouble Brother Junlan."

"So, Xiao'er is planning to abandon Brother Junlan?" Mo Junlan said pretending to be sad.

"No!" Lingxiao shook his head and explained, "I just don't want to trouble Brother Junlan for everything."

"...Actually, I don't mind you bothering me." Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao affectionately and smiled, "You are my Taoist partner, and it is right for you to bother me."

"But I am also your sword spirit!" Lingxiao said seriously, "How can a sword spirit always bother its master?"

Mo Junlan, "..."

"What's more, Brother Junlan also said just now that if I don't use my brain, maybe my brain will rust." Lingxiao continued, "Although I am a sword spirit, I must learn to be independent. I can't leave all the things to you, Brother Junlan, to deal with alone."

He wanted to walk side by side with Mo Junlan, not to be a puppet Taoist partner without soul and thought.

Mo Junlan's expression was a little complicated. He looked at Lingxiao deeply, pursed his lips, and said, "Xiao'er, what are you saying now? What has it got to do with our search for the Ice Spirit Holy Water?"

Lingxiao, "..."

It seems that it really has nothing to do with it.

But what he said is not nonsense!

These words are his true thoughts.

"Okay, I understand that these words are your true thoughts." Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Lingxiao's head, chuckled, "I can sense your emotional changes."

Lingxiao's cheeks turned slightly red when he heard this, as if he felt embarrassed.

"But the environment in the North Spiritual Region is indeed very bad. No wonder the people living here are so strong." Mo Junlan understood this a little.

Lingxiao looked up at Mo Junlan and said sincerely, "Brother Junlan, in fact, your physique is also very good, but it's not very obvious."

"If you didn't say the last sentence, maybe I would be happier." Mo Junlan glanced at Lingxiao.

"Sorry, it's my fault!" Lingxiao reached out and scratched the back of his head.

Mo Junlan, "..."

Although Bingling Mountain is towering into the clouds, they quickly reached the top of the mountain at the speed of flying on the sword.

After arriving at the top of the mountain, Mo Junlan still did not put away the Lingxiao Sword because the ground was covered with snow.

The surroundings were filled with mist and white snowflakes were falling. The ground they were standing on was also covered by snowflakes. If they were not cultivators, they would have been unable to move.

Lingxiao closed his eyes, sensed the spiritual power fluctuations around him, and then said, "Brother Junlan, someone is using spiritual power in this direction."

As he spoke, he pointed forward.

"Then go and take a look." After Mo Junlan finished speaking, he used the invisibility technique.

Since his Chaos Creation Art broke through to the second level, he could directly use the invisibility technique.

In other words, Mo Junlan no longer needed to rely on the power of talismans to become invisible.

The same was true for Lingxiao.

However, they could become invisible, but the Lingxiao Sword could not, so Mo Junlan could only put away the Lingxiao Sword.

After restraining their own breath, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao began to fly towards the direction of the spiritual power fluctuations.