142

"Idiot!" Mo Junlan was too lazy to talk nonsense to Lin Yuyan, so he said in a deep voice, "If you don't get out of here, don't blame me for being rude to you."

"Can you kill me here?" Lin Yuyan had lost her mind now. She looked at Mo Junlan with resentment on her face, and when she thought of the death of her parents, she wanted to rush up and tear Mo Junlan's face apart immediately.

"Even if I kill you here, what does it matter?" Mo Junlan smiled coldly, curled his lips and said, "Do you think the people of Guangming Academy will offend me for a brainless thing like you?"

Lin Yuyan seemed not to hear Mo Junlan's words, and ignored Mo Junlan's warning, continuing to indulge in her out-of-control emotions. She stared at Mo Junlan fiercely and said angrily, "Are you Lin Lan?"

"What does it matter if you are or not?" Mo Junlan crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, saying, "Who told you this?"

"The only person present at the time, except for those who have died, was Lin Zhenqing." Lingxiao said.

As for those onlookers, they probably didn't know what they were talking about.

"It seems so." Mo Junlan recalled the situation at the time, and then nodded, "This woman is quite good at making trouble."

"Should I kill her?" Lingxiao turned around and asked Mo Junlan.

"Forget it, after all, what she said may be true." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said.

Now he had no interest in hiding his identity.

"So you really are Lin Lan?" Lin Yuyan glared at Mo Junlan with eyes full of resentment, and she was so angry that she almost bit her teeth.

"I did use the name Lin Lan before." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said with a smile, "But that is in the past. My name is now Mo Junlan."

Lin Lan is not the real him, so he has no feelings for this name.

The current Mo Junlan is the real him.

"I don't care who you are, it's a fact that you killed my parents." Lin Yuyan said angrily.

"Did you see me kill them with your own eyes?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Yuyan gritted her teeth and said, "Who else would it be besides you?"

Ling Xiao, "..."

In fact, he killed the people.

"I'm sorry to tell you that I didn't kill your parents." Mo Junlan said calmly, "Before I do it to you again, you'd better get out of here."

He really didn't mind killing Lin Yuyan as well.

Whoever provokes him, he will kill.

He is cold-blooded and cruel.

"Do you think I will believe you?" Lin Yuyan thought that her future life would be very sad, and she couldn't help but feel angry. She said in a gloomy voice, "It must be you who killed them. Yes, it's all your fault. You actually killed them all. You have such a cruel heart!"

Mo Junlan, "..."

Is this woman really not afraid of death, or is she really mentally ill?

No matter how you look at it, the woman in front of him looks like a lunatic.

Lin Yuyan's eyes flickered, and then she continued, "You hurt me so badly, so you must be responsible."

One side of her cheek was still red and swollen, but she didn't seem to feel any pain at this time, just looking at Mo Junlan with a hateful look.

Mo Junlan heard Lin Yuyan's words, but he just thought it was ridiculous.

"Don't you understand what people say?" Lingxiao frowned and said, "Brother Junlan told you to get out, why don't you get out quickly?"

"My father and mother send me living expenses every month, but you killed them now, so you have to be responsible for my living expenses in the future." Lin Yuyan grinned, and then said to Mo Junlan in a sarcastic tone, "And if I am bullied, you have to avenge me."

Mo Junlan, "..."

Lingxiao, "..."

They have never seen such a shameless guy.

Lin Yuyan's eyes flashed with a gleam of light, and her expression became a little greedy. She continued, "You have to give me 500,000 every month... No... It should be 1 million spirit stones. These spirit stones are my living expenses."

Mo Junlan listened to Lin Yuyan's words, and his expression twisted for a moment. Finally, he couldn't bear it anymore and kicked Lin Yuyan again. His eyes were like ice that had not melted for thousands of years, and his tone was cold, "Get out of here. If you don't get out, I will strip you naked and throw you on the street again."

Originally still fantasizing about a better life  Lin Yuyan was unexpectedly kicked down by Mo Junlan again. After hearing what Mo Junlan said, her face suddenly changed, her eyes widened, and she was shocked and angry. She said sharply, "What did you say? It was you who threw me on the street before?"

"You are wrong. That was not done by brother Junlan." Lingxiao interrupted, "Whether it was beating you or stripping you and throwing you on the street, it was all me."

"I'm going to kill you." Lin Yuyan stared at Lingxiao viciously, then suddenly stood up and rushed towards Lingxiao.

With Lin Yuyan's strength, she naturally couldn't hurt Lingxiao. She couldn't even touch the corner of Lingxiao's clothes.