41

"In that case, I'll have to trouble Mr. Hua for the next period of time." Mo Junlan smiled faintly, "I didn't expect that I would meet a good person like Mr. Hua just after I came to Guangming City. I'm really lucky."

"Yes!" Hua Yingfeng raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes were gloomy, and he smiled meaningfully, "You are really very lucky."

Mo Junlan also showed a sincere smile to Hua Yingfeng.

Hua Yingfeng looked at Mo Junlan's face, and his heart couldn't help but move, and asked, "I wonder if Mr. Jun has a place to live now?"

"I plan to find an inn later." Mo Junlan replied.

"If Mr. Jun doesn't mind, you can stay at my house temporarily." Hua Yingfeng looked at Mo Junlan and said with a smile, "To be honest, when I saw Mr. Jun, I felt like I knew him at first sight."

"Really?" Mo Junlan asked with a blink of his eyes.

Hua Yingfeng nodded.

"But..." Mo Junlan frowned slightly, and suddenly said hesitantly, "It's already a big trouble for you to be my guide. If I live in your house, wouldn't it be..."

However, before Mo Junlan finished speaking, Hua Yingfeng interrupted him and said, "It's not a trouble at all. I'm the only one in my family."

"Where are your parents?" Mo Junlan asked.

Hua Yingfeng sighed and said, "My parents died early, and I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I like to make friends so that I don't feel lonely and alone."

"I'm sorry to bring up your sad story." Mo Junlan lowered his eyes and said.

"I'm fine." Hua Yingfeng looked at Mo Junlan, squinted his eyes, and smiled, "It's my honor to make a friend like you. I'm so happy!"

Mo Junlan smiled slightly, her face was gorgeous and full of charm.

Hua Yingfeng couldn't help swallowing his saliva, she was really a stunning beauty.

Hua Yingfeng has a nickname called Fengying, and his real identity is the flower thief who recently appeared in Guangming City.

Originally, Hua Yingfeng had set his eyes on another person and planned to take action tonight, but when he passed by Tianxiang Tower, he ran into Mo Junlan.

Even Hua Yingfeng, who had seen countless beauties, was amazed by Mo Junlan's appearance.

So Hua Yingfeng immediately gave up his original plan and chased Mo Junlan in directly.

Mo Junlan probably didn't expect it to be such a coincidence.

However, Mo Junlan is also very good at acting. At least at present, Hua Yingfeng has not had any doubts about Mo Junlan.

Of course, the most important thing is that Hua Yingfeng thinks Mo Junlan is not his opponent.

And Mo Junlan has seen through Hua Yingfeng's identity, so he has been pretending to be stupid.

Lingxiao, who witnessed all this, admired Mo Junlan more and more.

This acting skill, even he almost believed it.

When checking out, Hua Yingfeng took the initiative to pay the bill.

Mo Junlan refused on the surface, but he had no intention of refusing in his heart.

After all, he had eaten for free.

After paying the bill, Mo Junlan followed Hua Yingfeng and left.

Hua Yingfeng first took Mo Junlan to wander around Guangming City for half an hour before taking Mo Junlan to his so-called home.

As a flower thief, Hua Yingfeng was of course homeless.

However, after arriving in Guangming City, Hua Yingfeng also rented a yard for himself, after all, it was more convenient for him to act this way.

The yard that Hua Yingfeng rented was very secluded, and few people passed by on weekdays.

Mo Junlan scanned the surrounding environment, thinking whether killing here would cause a sensation.

He didn't want to make any big noise, otherwise his identity would be easily exposed.

After entering the yard, Hua Yingfeng seemed a little excited.

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes and thought to himself, there is actually a formation here?

It really is... just what he wants.

"Mr. Jun, what do you think of my yard?" Hua Yingfeng turned to look at Mo Junlan and asked, with a strange look in his eyes.

"It's good." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently.

"Why not go inside and take a look." Hua Yingfeng said with a smile.

"Okay!" Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

After Mo Junlan finished speaking, he walked into the house.

Seeing this, Hua Yingfeng's smile became even stronger. He walked behind Mo Junlan, and his expression became more and more weird.

"Brother Junlan, this guy has bad intentions towards you." Lingxiao's voice sounded in Mo Junlan's mind. If you listen carefully, you can even hear a hint of anger.

"I know." Mo Junlan responded to Lingxiao's words with his spiritual sense, "But we will deal with this guy later, so there is no need to rush."

Mo Junlan stood in the house, and all kinds of tools came into view.

Hua Yingfeng walked to Mo Junlan's side, his eyes full of excitement, and smiled evilly, "Mr. Jun, are you satisfied with the environment here?"

Chapter 49 The sneak attack was successful

Mo Junlan shook his head and said, "To be honest, I am not very satisfied."

"Oh?" Hua Yingfeng looked at Mo Junlan calmly and raised his eyebrows.

Mo Junlan suddenly took a few steps forward, then turned around, looked at Hua Yingfeng, raised the corners of his lips, and said coldly, "Hua Yingfeng? It should be Fengying Flower Thief, right?"