186

After about two quarters of time, the entire Sky Poison Crystal was purified by the Ice Spirit Holy Water.

Looking at the white crystal in front of him, Lingxiao felt very satisfied.

"Brother Junlan, what are your plans next?" Lingxiao turned to Mo Junlan and asked.

"Aren't you worried that we will miss the Ascension Conference? Then we will go back to the Southern Spiritual Region now." Mo Junlan replied, "But there are still five months before the Ascension Conference, so we can have a good time everywhere."

"All up to you." Lingxiao smiled.

Mo Junlan doesn't need to practice now, so he seems very leisurely, and it's just right for him to spend more time with Lingxiao.

Next, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao first went to the Eastern Spiritual Region, and then returned to the Southern Spiritual Region from the Eastern Spiritual Region.

However, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao still stayed in the Eastern Spiritual Region for a long time.

Four months later, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao returned to the Southern Spiritual Region.

The place where they landed again was still the East Sea Fishing City.

"Brother Junlan, that man..." Lingxiao pointed at a man sitting on the shore.

This man was Feng Jinghua, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

Mo Junlan turned his head and looked over, then raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise, "Why is he still here?"

Lingxiao, "..."

And Feng Jinghua also saw them, so he stood up quickly and flew towards them.

"You two little bastards, how dare you leave me here alone?" Feng Jinghua put his hands on his hips and looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao with anger on his face.

"Stand away from me." Mo Junlan said with disgust.

"Why?" Feng Jinghua asked subconsciously.

"Your saliva is about to splash on us." Mo Junlan said dissatisfiedly, "It's dirty!"

Feng Jinghua was furious again when he heard this, and said, "How dare you despise me?"

"How vulgar." Mo Junlan sneered, "So it's not unreasonable for you to be despised."

"If you were half as elegant as brother Junlan, you wouldn't be despised like this." Lingxiao said coldly.

Feng Jinghua glared at Lingxiao with his eyes, pointed at Mo Junlan and said, "Where is he elegant?"

"Everything is elegant." Lingxiao said.

Mo Junlan smiled slightly, curled his lips and said, "Vulgar people won't understand."

Feng Jinghua was immediately angry.

"But..." Mo Junlan turned his head to look at Feng Jinghua again and asked, "Have you really been waiting for us here for five months?"

Feng Jinghua snorted coldly and said, "What do you think?"

"I don't know." Mo Junlan said truthfully.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

This brat really pissed him off.

Mo Junlan suddenly remembered something, his eyes flickered a few times, and then he asked, "Do you know someone named Feng Yuehan?"

Chapter 125 Brotherly Rivals

"No." Feng Jinghua replied without hesitation.

"You all have the surname Feng, I thought you were a family, after all, people with the surname Feng are still relatively rare." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes, raised the corners of his lips, and asked again, "Then do you know someone named Feng Qingge?"

"This guy's name is so ugly, and you can tell at once that he is not a good person. How could I know him?" Feng Jinghua snorted coldly, but his eyes were quietly stained with a hint of gloom.

"Then why do you show murderous intent to this name?" Mo Junlan glanced at Feng Jinghua.

Feng Jinghua thought he had hidden his emotions well, but Mo Junlan was more sensitive than he thought.

"I hate this person for having the same last name as me." Feng Jinghua snorted coldly. This bastard boy was really sharp-minded.

"So you are so domineering!" Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua with a half-smile.

Feng Jinghua crossed his arms in front of his chest and snorted again, but his expression seemed a little unnatural.

Mo Junlan suddenly stretched out his hand to pinch Feng Jinghua's neck, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes.

"What are you going to do?" Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan with anger.

Lingxiao also turned his head to look at Mo Junlan.

"When I was in the East Spirit Region, I heard something. In the vast Immortal Land, there is a super power named Feng, and in this super power named Feng, there is a traitor named Feng Jinghua." Mo Junlan's expression did not change. He looked at Feng Jinghua with deep eyes and said in a cold tone, "According to the situation when we first met, you are very likely the traitor of the Feng family."

Feng Jinghua's face changed when he heard Mo Junlan's words.

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua's expression change, then raised his eyebrows slightly, hooked his lips and said, "It seems to be true."

"Even if it is true, so what?" Feng Jinghua smiled coldly, and said in a gloomy voice, "I just did what I wanted to do. Why did I become a traitor of the Feng family?"

"So what did you do?" Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua and asked.

"In fact, I didn't do anything. I just fought for what I wanted." Feng Jinghua sneered, "But who knew that Feng Qingge suddenly ran out and took away what originally belonged to me."