136

"Brother Junlan promised not to kill you, but I didn't!" Lingxiao said with a smile, "Brother Junlan and I are two different creatures."

As Lingxiao's words fell, the expressions of the Lin family members suddenly changed again. They never thought that the other party had been playing tricks on them all the time.

Mo Junlan spread his hands and said helplessly, "My little wife is unhappy, and I have to make her happy, so I have to let you die. Alas, who asked you to sell me to that dead pervert!"

Chapter 99 Those stories

"Brother Junlan, you are so nice!" Lingxiao said to Mo Junlan, his eyes were also sparkling. When he saw the Lin family members for the first time, he began to itch.

Mo Junlan turned around leisurely, stood with his hands behind his back, his sleeves fluttering in the wind, his face cold, and said lightly, "Don't let their dirty blood stain you. After solving the problem, we should go back."

Lingxiao responded and started to act, with a bloodthirsty cold light flashing in his eyes.

His original body, Lingxiao Sword, was originally a bloodthirsty sword.

Seeing that the other party seemed to really intend to kill them, the Lin family was shocked and fled in embarrassment.

If they could live, no one would want to die.

But how could they run faster than Lingxiao, so the next moment they fled, they were pierced through the heart by Lingxiao's invisible sword energy.

Then, several corpses fell down together.

"I am really cold-blooded." Mo Junlan whispered.

At this time, Lingxiao was already standing in front of Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan reached out and rubbed Lingxiao's head, his eyes were full of tenderness, and he smiled softly, "Let's go!"

Lingxiao nodded, and then happily returned to the dormitory of Guangming College with Mo Junlan.

The appearance of the Lin family did not affect the lives of Mo Junlan and Lingxiao for the time being.

And what they had to wait for next was the spiritual stones of Dan Pavilion.

Afterwards, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao exchanged all the points in their crystal cards for spiritual herbs.

Because they were about to leave Guangming College, these points were basically useless outside.

The next day, just when Mo Junlan was about to refine the elixir, Lingxiao suddenly said, "Brother Junlan, I have something to go out for."

Mo Junlan was surprised to hear this, and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Where are you going?"

"This..." Lingxiao seemed a little embarrassed, but he didn't intend to keep it a secret from Mo Junlan. Just when he was about to explain, he was interrupted by Mo Junlan.

"Okay, no need to explain, you should have your own private space." Mo Junlan smiled, "Go ahead."

Lingxiao opened his mouth, but didn't say anything after all. Anyway, brother Junlan would know it later.

"Go ahead!" Mo Junlan smiled, "I'll wait for you here."

Lingxiao couldn't help blushing slightly when he heard this. After nodding, he turned around and left.

Mo Junlan looked at the door and thought of Lingxiao's reaction just now. He couldn't help but raise his hand to touch his chin, and smiled with a bit of pampering, "You are still so shy!"

After Lingxiao left, Mo Junlan began to refine pills.

Refining pills requires soul power.

Because Mo Junlan has refined a lot of pills recently, his soul power has also increased a lot.

In Mo Junlan's eyes, refining pills is an activity that has great benefits for the body.

It is also a way to exercise the soul.

Mo Junlan didn't refine many pills this time, so it was finished quickly, and he didn't plan to sell them. After all, he still had to keep some pills for himself as a backup.

Lingxiao came back after nearly two hours.

Mo Junlan didn't ask him where he went. When he saw Lingxiao, he told him about his next plan.

"The dean just came to tell me that an ancient tomb appeared in the Great Spiritual Mountain in the Eastern Spiritual Domain. It is said that the person buried here is a cultivator at the peak of the Emperor Spiritual Realm." Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao and said slowly, "I plan to go to the Eastern Spiritual Domain. What do you think?"

"I'll accompany you!" Lingxiao didn't have any objections. He just had to accompany Mo Junlan.

Whether it was climbing a mountain of swords or entering a sea of fire, he would stand by Mo Junlan's side.

"Okay!" Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan's face, his eyes flickered, and suddenly said, "Brother Junlan, don't you want to ask me what I did just now?"

"What's there to ask?" Mo Junlan smiled and looked at Lingxiao and said, "As long as you are safe and sound."

"Don't you really want to know?" Lingxiao blinked.

"Xiao'er, you are also an independent individual." Mo Junlan reached out and touched Lingxiao's face, smiling, "I can't always control you and not let you do anything."

What he wants is a Taoist partner who can walk side by side with him, not an obedient puppet.

"Brother Junlan, I don't mind you controlling me." Lingxiao said in a low voice, "and I like this feeling very much."

In fact, he likes the feeling of being controlled by Mo Junlan.