106

Chu Yunhai frowned when he heard Qin Mengxuan's words. In fact, he also noticed this.

Many people are actually a little curious about Mo Junlan's identity.

"Didn't you just say that I am a demon?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows slightly, looking a little lazy, smiled indifferently, and said, "The Guangming Academy, which symbolizes light, actually let a demon into the Xuanwu Secret Realm. If this matter is spread out, I don't know if it will have any impact on the reputation of Guangming Academy."

Mo Junlan's words were like a stone, hitting Qin Mengxuan's chest hard.

It made her feel like she was shooting herself in the foot.

"You should not be a demon." Chu Yunhai smiled and said, "If you are a demon, I'm afraid you would have killed everyone here long ago."

"To be honest, I really plan to kill all of you." Mo Junlan spoke in a very serious tone.

Chu Yunhai was startled when he heard this, and then he hesitated in his heart, because the tone of the other party's speech did not sound like a joke at all.

"Don't think that I am joking with you." Mo Junlan's clothes moved with the wind, and the whole person exuded a cold breath. He narrowed his eyes, revealing a hint of danger, and curled his lips and said, "My sword has not killed anyone for a long time."

While speaking, Mo Junlan also deliberately released pressure, accompanied by the invisible murderous aura from the Lingxiao Sword, and among all people, his cultivation was obviously the highest.

Everyone suddenly felt a chill coming, making their bodies shiver involuntarily.

At the same time, the two-headed snake also launched an attack again, and its thick and long tail swept violently, and it actually blew a gust of wind.

Chapter 84 The so-called illness

Facing the chaotic and crazy attack of the two-headed snake, everyone could only guard against Mo Junlan while dealing with the two-headed snake.

However, Mo Junlan did not seem to have any intention of taking action. His figure was still standing in the air, his robe fluttering in the wind, his arms folded across his chest, and his posture looked a bit proud like a winter plum.

"Brother Junlan, are you not going to take action?" Lingxiao could not help asking.

"I am cultivating myself and cultivating my character now, and I don't want to kill anyone for the time being." Mo Junlan replied, "Let the two-headed snake deal with them."

"Oh!" Lingxiao's tone seemed a little disappointed.

Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you disappointed?"

"Brother Junlan, you just said you would kill them." Lingxiao whispered.

"Xiao'er, I actually deliberately frightened them." Mo Junlan said truthfully.

Lingxiao, "..."

"Your brother Junlan is not the kind of person who would kill innocent people indiscriminately." Mo Junlan smiled lightly at the corner of his lips.

"I know." Lingxiao still has some understanding of Mo Junlan's character.

But as a sword, it still hopes to fight side by side with its master.

"Let's go refine the Gathering Spirit Pill." After Mo Junlan communicated with Ling Xiao with his spiritual sense, he turned around and was about to leave the battlefield here.

When the two-headed snake saw that Mo Junlan seemed to be leaving, it immediately stepped forward to stop him, but was kicked away by Mo Junlan.

"I have already decided not to kill you, and you dare to come to me to ask for a fight?" Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes, sneered, and said with disdain, "You are so mean."

Everyone, "..."

Although Mo Junlan disliked the two-headed snake, he did not kill it in the end.

After Mo Junlan left, the rest of the people also scattered.

Although the two-headed snake was seriously injured, it was still a ninth-level monster after all, and its strength was equivalent to the Chenling realm among humans, so it was not something they could deal with.

...

After Mo Junlan left the battlefield, about half an hour later, he landed on a mountain.

Mo Junlan stood on the top of the mountain, his robe fluttering in the wind, and his long black hair fluttering.

Lingxiao stood beside Mo Junlan, who was holding the spiritual herbs for refining the Soul Gathering Pill in his hand.

After taking out the pill furnace, Mo Junlan began to refine the pill.

The earth fire was jumping in Mo Junlan's palm, and the pill furnace was suspended in front of him.

Mo Junlan put the spiritual herbs into the pill furnace, and then controlled the earth fire in his hand, and the flames instantly enveloped the entire pill furnace.

Lingxiao, wearing a red dress, stood not far away, staring at Mo Junlan intently, and at the same time, he also paid attention to the changes in the surrounding environment to prevent someone from suddenly appearing and disturbing Mo Junlan's pill refining.

Mo Junlan now only had one spiritual herb for the Soul Gathering Pill, so he became very cautious when refining the pill.

Half an hour later, the Soul Gathering Pill was finally made.

However, the Juling Pill refined by Mo Junlan is a Saint-level pill, which must go through the pill tribulation.

Only pills above the Saint level need to go through the pill tribulation.

"The pill tribulation is coming." Mo Junlan's eyes dimmed, and he said in a low voice, "Xiao'er, get ready."

Lingxiao heard the words, and his spirit body immediately turned into a red light, and then entered the Lingxiao Sword.

The sky has begun to darken, and a dark cloud is hovering above Mo Junlan's head, and lightning is flashing continuously.