125

The familiar and pleasant warm breath sprayed on Lingxiao's ears, making his face even more flushed. He looked at Mo Junlan's profile, but what he thought of was Mo Junlan's true face.

Fortunately, Mo Junlan did not tease him with his true face, otherwise he might not be able to bear it.

Because in his eyes, Mo Junlan's charm is really too great.

Seeing that Mo Junlan did not follow him immediately, Xia Liu turned his head to look at Mo Junlan, just in time to see the scene of Mo Junlan and Lingxiao being very close, and the corner of his mouth could not help but twitch, and said, "Be careful, there are so many people watching you here, hurry up and follow."

"Brother Junlan, let's go." Lingxiao whispered.

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Mo Junlan smiled lightly, and his voice was also unusually gentle.

Lingxiao listened to Mo Junlan's gentle tone, and suddenly felt that his whole spirit body seemed to be immersed in a layer of happiness.

He wanted to indulge in this feeling of happiness for the rest of his life.

Mo Junlan also sensed Lingxiao's mood changes, his eyes were filled with a soft color like water, and the smile on his lips became deeper and deeper.

Everyone looked at their backs as they left, but they still couldn't come back to their senses for a long time.

Shangguan Hao stood in a place with fewer people with his arms around his chest, leaning slightly against a big tree, but he could just see Mo Junlan's figure from where he stood. He thought of the strength Mo Junlan had just shown, and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes. After a moment, he seemed to mutter to himself, "You really don't know how to hide your weaknesses. It's not a good thing to be too sharp!"

There is still half a year before the Ascension Conference is coming. I wonder how many so-called geniuses will be forced to fall this time?

...

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao followed Xia Liu to his dean's office.

The dean's office occupies a relatively large area, and it doesn't seem small for them to stand here.

After Xia Liu asked Mo Junlan and Lingxiao to sit down, he began to speak slowly, "You should have some understanding of the Ascension Conference..."

However, before Xia Liu finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mo Junlan.

"Speak to the point!" Mo Junlan looked at Xia Liu and said, "Don't waste time."

Xia Liu was choked when he heard this. After a moment of silence, he said, "I hope you can represent Guangming Academy to attend the Ascension Conference."

"Can you attend the Ascension Conference with other identities?" Mo Junlan asked curiously.

"In addition to our Guangming Academy, other forces also have invitation quotas." Xia Liu explained, "As long as there are cultivators with invitation quotas, they can basically attend the Ascension Conference, and this so-called quota is actually just a jade card, and there is no restriction on identity."

"How many quotas does Guangming Academy have?" Mo Junlan asked again.

"Our Guangming Academy is the largest force in the Southern Spiritual Region, so the organizer of the Ascension Conference has given Guangming Academy relatively more places." Xia Liu replied, "Guangming Academy has a total of 20 places."

"How many people usually participate in the Ascension Conference in the past? What is the content of the exam?" Mo Junlan continued to ask.

"The forces of all parties in the entire Lingxuan Continent add up to a total of 5,000 places." Xia Liu seemed to remember something bad, and suddenly frowned, and then said, "Only the cultivators who enter the top 100 are qualified to follow the organizers of the Ascension Conference to go directly to the vast immortal land. In addition, the content of each exam of the Ascension Conference is different, but many people will die every time. Anyway, it is very cruel."

Mo Junlan thought about it, and then asked, "What were the contents of their previous exams?"

"The organizer of the Ascension Conference will let them enter a space isolated from the world. It is said that the environment of that space will change automatically, just like being in a fantasy." Xia Liu said.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao looked at each other.

"According to the monks who have participated in the Ascension Conference, each batch of people who enter the space sees a different scene, so it is difficult to determine the content of the exam." Xia Liu said, "But what is certain is that everyone is looking for something."

"Looking for what?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"You have to ask the organizer of the Ascension Conference." Xia Liu said helplessly, "Because the things to be found are different every time."

"Who does the found thing belong to?" This time it was Lingxiao who asked.

"Of course it's the organizer of the Ascension Conference." Xia Liu shrugged and said, "Anyway, it's like this every time."

"It sounds like you're looking for treasure for them." Mo Junlan curled his lips, and he suddenly felt a little unhappy. He said in a dissatisfied tone, "Do the organizers of the Ascension Conference treat those people as slaves who collect treasures for them?"

"You're saying this a bit seriously." Xia Liu retorted.

"You just said that many people die every time there is an Ascension Conference. It seems that the people of Haohan Xianlu don't care about the lives of the cultivators of Lingxuan Continent at all." Mo Junlan smiled coldly and said, "But it is understandable that people want to move up."

Xia Liu was speechless.