Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Beat you to death

Just at this moment, there was a sudden sound of footsteps outside the door, and Mo Junlan's face suddenly turned cold.

"Why do you think they suspect that trash Lin Lan is the murderer?" Lin Pi turned around and asked Lin Xi who was walking beside him.

"I heard that someone saw Lin Feifei go out with that trash, but among those corpses, there was no trash. How can Lin Feifei's parents not suspect it?" Lin Xi said with a tut.

"It's said that he is a trash, how many practitioners can he kill?" Lin Pi curled his lips and said.

"Now that the murderer can't be found, there must be an unlucky guy who will come out to let them vent first." Lin Xi said.

The two stretched out their hands to push open the door, and then walked in, and saw Mo Junlan sitting in front of the dressing table at a glance.

"Ugly monster, the head of the family has something to find you, hurry up and come with us." Lin Xi said impatiently, he walked forward, raised his foot, and was about to kick Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan's cold eyes moved, and he suddenly stood up. He was very fast, and then he kicked at Lin Xi's raised leg.

"Ah!!!" Lin Xi screamed immediately, and his body fell down and fell hard on the ground.

Lin Pi was shocked by the scene in front of him.

Mo Junlan looked down at Lin Xi, his eyes seemed to contain frost, and then stepped on his ankle again.

Just when Lin Xi opened his mouth to scream, Mo Junlan took the opportunity to crush his tongue with spiritual power.

Lin Pi saw that the situation was not right, and turned around and wanted to escape, but as soon as he turned around, he was immediately pulled back by an invisible force, and then his body fell at Mo Junlan's feet.

"I remember you two, you seem to be two turtle bastards bought by Lin Junyi!" Mo Junlan smiled slightly, hooked his lips and said, "As the saying goes, if you don't take revenge, you are not a gentleman. How do you think I should repay you for the punches and kicks you gave me before?"

"You...you are not Lin Lan!" Lin Pi blurted out with a horrified expression.

"I am indeed not Lin Lan, because he is dead." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently, curled his lips and said, "Now I am a ghost that crawled out of hell. I returned to the world only for revenge."

"Master, why do you say you are a ghost?" Ling Xiao's voice sounded in Mo Junlan's mind again.

"Just scare them before they die." Mo Junlan responded to Ling Xiao's words with his consciousness.

Ling Xiao was silent again.

As expected, Lin Pi and Lin Xi were both frightened, especially Lin Xi, whose body was trembling at this time.

Lin Xi's mouth was full of blood and his face was pale. He thought that Lin Feifei and the others must have been killed by Mo Junlan.

"Second Master, please let me go." Lin Pi's face was full of fear. He knelt on the ground, kowtowed hard, and said in a trembling voice, "I... everything I did to you before was ordered by the eldest master. Otherwise, how could I, a servant, dare to treat you like this!"

"Woo woo woo..." Lin Xi was in a mess, his injured leg was twisted, and his eyes were full of begging and fear.

Lin Pi looked at Lin Xi's miserable appearance, and his heart was even more terrified. He said with tears, "Second Master, I am sorry for you, but those things were forced by the eldest master. If I don't listen to the eldest master, he will beat me to death..."

Lin Xi also wanted to speak, but he had no tongue.

"But I want to beat you to death now." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows, a cold light flashed in his eyes, but his expression was calm.