Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Being beaten to a pulp

Lin Junyi's cultivation level is at the initial stage of the Earth Spirit Realm, which is the same as Mo Junlan's current level. However, in terms of combat power, even if there are ten Lin Junyi, they would not be Mo Junlan's opponent.

Mo Junlan used soul control on Lin Junyi, so in the eyes of outsiders, Lin Junyi walked out of the Lin Mansion by himself.

And Mo Junlan has been watching Lin Junyi in the dark, and he has not yet appeared.

Mo Junlan controlled Lin Junyi's soul and let him enter a brothel.

At this time, Yang Tuo was also in the brothel.

This was what Mo Junlan had planned long ago, to first make Lin Junyi lose his reputation, and then destroy his cultivation.

Mo Junlan knew that Lin Junyi was afraid of death, and even if he became a cripple, it is estimated that Lin Junyi would not commit suicide.

The people in the brothel did not doubt Lin Junyi's behavior. After all, as long as he was a normal man, he would have that kind of need.

Lin Junyi walked into the room where Yang Tuo was. Yang Tuo was a little suspicious of Lin Junyi's arrival, but when he saw that Lin Junyi deliberately seduced him, he forgot everything and directly staged a live spring palace with Lin Junyi.

Yang Tuo has a special hobby in this regard, so he tortured Lin Junyi badly that night.

Lin Junyi, who woke up, was already covered with bruises.

Because of this incident, the conflict between the Lin family and the Yang family escalated again.

This time, even the Liu family was involved, after all, Lin Junyi also had the blood of the Liu family.

But later, according to Mo Junlan's hearing, it was said that Lin Junyi was played by Yang Tuo and could no longer be a normal man.

Thinking of Lin Junyi's miserable condition, Mo Junlan couldn't help but say with some relief, "Fortunately, I died in my previous life, otherwise if this kind of thing happened to me, it might become a psychological shadow for me."

"Master is very lucky." Lingxiao smiled lightly.

"Let's go to the Lin Mansion now." Mo Junlan curled his lips and said.

"What are we going to the Lin Mansion for?" Lingxiao asked puzzledly.

"I haven't destroyed Lin Junyi's cultivation yet!" Mo Junlan stood with his hands behind his back, his robe fluttering in the wind, narrowed his eyes, and sneered, "I have disliked him for a long time. Although he has been disgraced and turned into a eunuch, it was not my own doing..."

Tonight was another dark and windy night. Mo Junlan sneaked into the Lin Mansion again quietly and went directly to Lin Junyi's room.

Lin Junyi happened to be alone in the room at this time.

Mo Junlan set up a barrier around the room and walked towards Lin Junyi who was lying on the bed.

Lin Junyi was very irritable and angry because of his injury. When he heard the footsteps, he cursed without even raising his head, "Get out of here, young master."

Mo Junlan crossed his arms in front of his chest, raised his eyebrows lightly, and said with a hooked lip, "I don't know how to get out, how about you show me how to get out first?"

"You..." Lin Junyi turned his head to look at Mo Junlan, but found that they were not the servants he thought, so his face changed immediately and asked angrily, "Who are you? How dare you break into my room at night?"

"You look pretty energetic. I heard that you were beaten to a pulp by Yang Tuo, so I came here to take a look out of curiosity." Mo Junlan was wearing a snow-white dress and a silver mask on his face. The corners of his mouth were raised with a bad arc, and he said with a bit of playfulness, "I have never seen a eunuch in my life!"