75

This is an eighth-level monster, but its realm seems a little unstable, and it should have just broken through not long ago.

Shangguan Hao saw Mo Junlan take action, and he no longer hesitated. He was very tall, holding a long sword in his hand, his long hair fluttering without wind, and his robe fluttering. As he waved his hand, it seemed as if a thousand-foot light flashed, and the sharp sword energy emerged out of thin air and hit the monster fiercely.

Mo Junlan was not much behind. Although he did not take out the Lingxiao Sword, he used the bamboo flute as a weapon to attack the monster.

One attack after another fell on the monster, and finally the monster retreated step by step.

The monster roared angrily.

Mo Junlan suddenly turned around and stepped on the monster's head with both feet. Then he exerted force and shook the monster to spit blood.

The roar of the monster sounded in his ears, which made Mo Junlan feel unhappy because it was really unpleasant.

"Why are you yelling? It's so ugly." Mo Junlan kicked the monster's head again and snorted, "I told you to hit me. Do you regret it now?"

Shangguan Hao, "..."

The monster was beaten half to death by Mo Junlan, so it wanted to escape.

This human is really...too violent.

Since it can't beat it, it can just run away, right?

Mo Junlan sneered, looking at the monster's fleeing figure, and turned his wrist.

Shangguan Hao looked at Mo Junlan expressionlessly.

"What are you looking at? Do you want to be beaten too?" Ling Xiao said this, and his voice also rang in Mo Junlan's mind.

Mo Junlan, "..."

What happened to his Xiao'er?

Shangguan Hao retracted his gaze and asked indifferently, "What are you doing here?"

"None of your business!" Mo Junlan said without giving any face.

Shangguan Hao, "..."

Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, curling his lips and said, "But it's still pretty cool to have a fight."

Shangguan Hao ignored Mo Junlan and turned away.

Mo Junlan naturally wouldn't pay attention to Shangguan Hao anymore. He continued to communicate with Lingxiao through his spiritual sense.

"Brother Junlan, I have a hunch that if we go this way, there should be something." Lingxiao suddenly said.

"Is your hunch accurate?" Mo Junlan asked.

"I don't know." Lingxiao said truthfully.

Mo Junlan, "..."

"Anyway, I suddenly felt that the flow of spiritual energy here seemed a little bit wrong." Lingxiao explained.

"Felt it suddenly?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

"Yes!" Lingxiao replied, "There was no such situation before, it just changed suddenly."

He has always been very sensitive to the flow of spiritual energy.

"Hmm!" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and curled his lips, saying, "I also calculated that it should be time for the monsters to riot again."

"Brother Junlan, do you guess that this situation is related to the monster riot?" Lingxiao asked curiously.

"I have this guess, but I have to go over and take a look to confirm it." Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes.

"But this direction... the human just now was also walking this way." Lingxiao's tone seemed a little dissatisfied.

"Xiao'er, do you dislike that person?" Mo Junlan suddenly asked.

Lingxiao said truthfully, "I really don't like it."

"Why?" Mo Junlan couldn't help but ask curiously.

"If you don't like it, you don't like it. Do you need a reason?" Lingxiao asked back in confusion.

Mo Junlan, "..."

The sword spirit of his family seems to have more personality than him.

But since Lingxiao has already sensed it, Mo Junlan will definitely not choose to give up.

Mo Junlan flew in the direction pointed by Lingxiao. After about two quarters of an hour, they met Shangguan Hao again.

Shangguan Hao seemed to be a little speechless when he saw Mo Junlan.

However, Mo Junlan still ignored Shangguan Hao. He continued to fly forward, but he also noticed that something was wrong with the surrounding seawater.

"The seawater here seems to be polluted." Mo Junlan communicated with Lingxiao with his spiritual sense.

"Brother Junlan, the spiritual energy in front is getting more and more strange, rich and violent." Lingxiao said in a deep voice, "If we go like this, I don't know if there will be any danger."

"If there is any danger, I will retreat immediately." Mo Junlan said.

At the same time, Shangguan Hao also caught up. He turned his head and looked at Mo Junlan, his eyes dim, and said, "There is something strange in front, the spiritual energy is very violent, it may take your life, you should go back."

Mo Junlan heard this, then turned his head and looked at Shangguan Hao, sneered, "Then why don't you go back?"

"My cultivation is higher than yours." Shangguan Hao said without changing his face.

"My fighting power is stronger than yours." Mo Junlan snorted coldly.

"You might die." Shangguan Hao continued to persuade.

"Then you will definitely die before me." Mo Junlan looked at Shangguan Hao, his face like cold frost, and said with a curled lip, "Don't provoke me, or I will make you die ugly."

Shangguan Hao, "..."

Mo Junlan snorted in his heart. As long as it was someone his Xiao'er didn't like, he would dislike the other person.

No one was more important than his Xiao'er.

"Brother Junlan, you just threatened that person." Lingxiao's voice seemed to reveal a hint of joy.