148

"Hmm?" Ling Xiao looked at Mo Junlan in confusion.

"First of all, it's best to confiscate his tools." Mo Junlan smiled indifferently, his eyes like cold stars. His face was obviously breathtakingly beautiful, but the words he said made countless men tremble.

"You... woo woo..." The bandit leader obviously wanted to speak, but Mo Junlan didn't give him a chance.

Mo Junlan moved his feet and moved to one side of the bandit leader's face, making the words that the other party was about to say suddenly unclear.

"Your mouth is so stinky, it's better not to talk anymore." Mo Junlan curled his lips and sneered.

Seeing this, the others felt that something was wrong, so they wanted to run away.

Mo Junlan, who saw their intentions, naturally would not let them go like this.

So when they moved, Mo Junlan also took action.

Mo Junlan stood there without moving his feet, but he raised his hand and waved it, and the robbers who wanted to escape were knocked down by an invisible force.

The robbers fell to the ground for a long time and couldn't get up again. Their bodies even curled up in pain, which showed how heavy Mo Junlan's blow was.

With Mo Junlan's cultivation, it was naturally easy to deal with these robbers.

Mo Junlan raised his hand and snapped his fingers again, and the robbers who fell to the ground were suddenly lifted up by an invisible force, their bodies suspended in the air, and their postures looked extremely ridiculous.

"Next, we will confiscate the tools used in the crime." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

The robbers no longer had the amazement they had when they first saw Mo Junlan, and now there was only fear in their hearts.

The robber leader who was stepped on by Mo Junlan also felt cold all over and couldn't help shivering.

Mo Junlan lowered his head, looked at the bandit leader with disgust, and then kicked him out.

The bandit leader kicked out by Mo Junlan could no longer move.

Mo Junlan ignored their pleas for mercy, condensed invisible sword energy at his fingertips, and then flew towards the bandits. After a moment, screams rang out one after another.

At the same time, the pants of the bandits were stained with blood.

"Are you satisfied?" Mo Junlan stood with his hands behind his back, looking down at the bandit leader with a beautiful smile.

She should have been a stunning beauty, but in the eyes of the bandits, she had become a devil from hell.

Their faces were distorted by the intense pain in their bodies and minds, and their eyes were full of resentment.

"I'm going to kill you." The bandit leader said with a ferocious face, staring at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao fiercely.

"I have heard this many times." Mo Junlan smiled, but his eyes were cold.

Tao Lingling had come back to her senses, gritted her teeth, and said angrily, "I will kill you now."

As she spoke, she took out her long sword and stabbed one of the robbers.

The robber was instantly killed by her sword.

Seeing this, the other robbers began to panic, but they were seriously injured and injured in the most painful part of a man, so even if they wanted to escape, they couldn't do it.

Even though they were no longer complete men, they still didn't want to die.

Tao Lingling had never been humiliated like this, so when she killed people, she showed no mercy at all.

All the robbers died under her sword.

"When a woman goes crazy, she can't be underestimated!" Mo Junlan whispered.

Lingxiao originally wanted to take action, but those robbers have now been killed by Tao Lingling.

Therefore, the only option left for him was to whip the corpse.

But Lingxiao had no interest in whipping the corpse.

So Lingxiao was in a bad mood.

"Let her do it, so as not to dirty our hands." Mo Junlan comforted.

"I will definitely take action in advance next time." Lingxiao snorted coldly.

"Do you still want to see me being teased?" Mo Junlan turned his head and looked at Lingxiao.

"... No!" Lingxiao shook his head hurriedly.

A smile flashed in Mo Junlan's eyes, his expression was gentle, and he curled his lips and said, "There should be another chance."

Lingxiao, "..."

No!

He didn't want to have such an opportunity at all.

Tao Lingling looked at Mo Junlan opposite, her expression seemed a little tangled, she should go over to thank him, but when she saw that peerless face, she didn't want to move her feet.

This is obviously a man, but his appearance is more stunning than any woman.

To be honest, she actually had a little jealousy in her heart.

But the other party saved her.

Although Tao Lingling's personality is rather arrogant, she is not the kind of person who repays kindness with enmity.

Although Tao Lingling was struggling, others did not have such emotions.

They were all students of Qingtian College. With their cultivation, they could not beat those robbers, but the appearance of Mo Junlan saved their lives.

So when Tao Lingling was struggling, they had already started to walk towards Mo Junlan and Lingxiao.