Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Very principled

Lin Junyi was enraged as expected. Although he was injured, he still couldn't help getting out of bed, and said angrily with a twisted face, "You are looking for death!"

After that, Lin Junyi began to attack Mo Junlan.

Although Lin Junyi's cultivation level was comparable to Mo Junlan's, Lin Junyi was obviously no match for Mo Junlan.

As Lin Junyi launched the attack, Mo Junlan quickly knocked him to the ground, and then stepped on Lin Junyi's palm.

Lin Junyi screamed immediately, and his face was as pale as paper.

Mo Junlan smiled slightly, curled his lips and said, "Master Lin, are you comfortable?"

"You... who are you?" Lin Junyi stared at Mo Junlan with shock and anger.

"I am your ancestor!" Mo Junlan curled his lips.

"Do you know where this is?" Lin Junyi obviously tried to use the power of the Lin family to scare Mo Junlan away.

"What is this place?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and raised the corners of his mouth, saying jokingly, "Isn't it just a den of beasts?"

Lin Junyi's face turned green and red when he heard this, and it was very ugly anyway.

Mo Junlan looked down at Lin Junyi, smiled coldly, and said, "You can rest assured that I won't kill you for the time being. After all, I am a person... I am still quite principled."

Ling Xiao in Mo Junlan's sea of consciousness, "..."

A trace of resentment flashed in Lin Junyi's eyes, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I have never met you before, and I don't know how I offended you? Please tell me!"

"If you really need a reason, it's that I don't like you." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Lin Junyi almost had a heart attack when he heard Mo Junlan's words.

"Don't be afraid, I really won't kill you, I just want to destroy your cultivation." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Upon hearing this, Lin Junyi's eyes suddenly widened. Want to destroy his cultivation?

Next, without waiting for Lin Junyi to speak again, Mo Junlan had already taken action.

Lin Junyi's face turned pale, and he felt pain all over his body, and screamed again.

Mo Junlan kicked Lin Junyi several times before leaving.

At the same time, the barrier set by Mo Junlan also disappeared.

Although Lin Junyi's screams attracted many people, Mo Junlan had already left the Lin Mansion at this time, and he came and went without a trace.

After leaving the Lin Mansion, Mo Junlan met Chu Yunhai when he was leaving the city.

At this time, Chu Yunhai was with Yuan Yueyi, Deng Fei and Hong Jian. They planned to go out of the city to investigate the traces of the monster.

Originally, Lin Zhenqing was also in the team, but because of her mother's death, it was better for her to stay in the Lin Mansion for the time being.

Mo Junlan naturally ignored them, but the other party was not like that.

"This man went out of town wearing a mask at night. Could he be a suspicious person?" Yuan Yueyi looked at Mo Junlan's figure, and then whispered to Chu Yunhai.

Chu Yunhai looked at Mo Junlan's figure, frowned, and said, "I seem to have seen him at noon today."

"Could he be the murderer of the Lin family?" Deng Fei whispered.

"Don't convict others without evidence." Chu Yunhai frowned.

"I still think this person is a bit weird." Yuan Yueyi curled her lips and said, "Anyway, that's my intuition."

Mo Junlan, who was walking in front, also listened to their conversation.