165

Moreover, with Mo Junlan's caution, how could he easily trust a stranger?

Liu Ji seemed to be in a good mood, her eyes flickered, and then she took out three crystal clear spirit beads from her space ring, and handed two of them to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao respectively.

"It's really a spirit bead!" Mo Junlan held the spirit bead in his hand, raised his eyebrows, and a strange color flashed in his eyes.

"These spirit beads are condensed by the spiritual energy of heaven and earth." Lingxiao said softly, "But there is still a force sealed inside."

"That is the power of the formation." Liu Ji said.

Mo Junlan lowered his eyes, played with the spirit bead in his hand, and said with a smile, "This thing makes me think of a possibility."

Lingxiao turned his head and looked at Mo Junlan.

"I'll tell you later." Mo Junlan smiled at Lingxiao.

Lingxiao nodded.

Liu Ji wanted to ask Mo Junlan, but after hearing what Mo Junlan said next, he could only swallow the question.

The other party obviously didn't want to tell him.

However, Liu Ji didn't know that the wait time Mo Junlan mentioned didn't last long, because Mo Junlan was communicating with Lingxiao with his spiritual sense the next moment.

Lingxiao had no expression on his face.

And Mo Junlan also looked calm.

Liu Ji naturally couldn't see anything.

"You can tell us where we should stand next." Mo Junlan glanced at Liu Ji indifferently.

After hearing this, Liu Ji no longer bothered about the previous question, and then carefully told Mo Junlan and Lingxiao where they would stand later.

...

Chapter 114 The Eye of the Ancient Tomb Formation

The little action they were doing here did not attract anyone's attention. Mo Junlan and Lingxiao also did as Liu Ji said, holding the spirit beads in their hands, and each stood in a different position.

But according to Liu Ji, Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao were just making up the numbers, because the real caster was Liu Ji herself.

Before everyone noticed anything unusual, a ray of light suddenly flashed out and instantly enveloped the three of them.

Then, their figures disappeared out of thin air.

At the same time, the look on Liu Ji's face suddenly changed, revealing a touch of ecstasy.

The environment that appeared in Mo Junlan's eyes at this time was a gloomy tomb.

And in the center, there was a blood-red coffin.

There were dozens of talismans around the coffin.

In addition, there was a formation running right below the coffin.

Mo Junlan observed the surrounding environment, and then he found that his little wife was gone.

It was obvious that there must be something wrong with the teleportation formation just now.

Liu Ji stood in front of the coffin, but the smile on her face seemed a little weird. She suddenly turned her head to look at Mo Junlan, curled her lips, and said, "He should be satisfied with your body."

Mo Junlan still looked calm, his eyes were as light as water, and he said in a deep voice, "Where is my Taoist partner?"

"This ancient tomb is also known as the burial ground. What do you think he is going through now?" Liu Ji smiled, "But your soul will be able to accompany him soon."

Mo Junlan's eyes moved slightly, and he said calmly, "You are quite confident."

Liu Ji looked at Mo Junlan's face, suddenly sighed, and said slowly, "In fact, I still like you very much. After all, a beautiful woman like you is extremely rare, but unfortunately, the owner of this ancient tomb is the ancestor of our Liu family. In order to revive our ancestor of the Liu family, you can only be sacrificed."

"So what you said before was a lie to us?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.

"It's not all lies." Liu Ji lowered her eyes and said, "The owner of the ancient tomb is the ancestor of our Liu family, and he is indeed related to our Liu family."

Mo Junlan, "..."

Liu Ji turned her eyes to the coffin in front of her, and said with a complicated expression, "I don't want to harm anyone, but just to revive our Liu family, so I can only do this."

"Harming people is harming people, there is no need to find any reasons." Mo Junlan suddenly took two steps forward and said coldly, "And when I kill people, I don't like to find any excuses."

Because he often has only one reason, that is, he doesn't like the other person.

He is a willful and cruel person.

When Liu Ji heard Mo Junlan's words, her eyelids couldn't help jumping, but she still said calmly, "You can tell me your name, and when the matter is done, I will build a tombstone for you."

When Mo Junlan heard this, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up a sneer, and said, "Then should I thank you?"

Liu Ji remained silent.

Mo Junlan said calmly, "I didn't want to take your life, but since you have the intention to kill my Xiao'er, I will definitely not let you go."

Liu Ji's heart trembled involuntarily when she heard what Mo Junlan said, and her body subconsciously moved a few steps to the side.

Mo Junlan noticed Liu Ji's movements and sneered, "Are you so afraid of me?"

Liu Ji's face sank slightly, and she said coldly, "Don't forget, your companion is still in my hands."