89

Those top-grade elixirs were sold for more than 300 million spirit stones in total. When Ling Xiao heard this number, he still found it a little unbelievable.

However, Mo Junlan was very calm. After collecting the spirit stones, he left the Dan Pavilion.

On the way back to Guangming College, Mo Junlan met people from the Lin family, two of whom were his so-called parents.

Mo Junlan didn't know why they appeared in Guangming City, but he pretended not to know them.

After returning to Guangming College, Mo Junlan didn't take it to heart.

In the following days, they either went to class or practiced.

At the same time, Mo Junlan was still thinking about the Sky Poison Illusion Crystal.

Soon it was time for the Xuanwu Secret Realm to open. Before leaving the dormitory, Mo Junlan let Ling Xiao enter his sea of consciousness.

The place where everyone gathered was the forbidden area in the back mountain of Guangming College.

There was a barrier in this forbidden area, so ordinary people could not enter.

At this time, the people standing here, in addition to the students of Guangming College, there were actually outsiders.

Every time the Xuanwu Secret Realm opens, Guangming Academy will sell out 100 places and let those people buy them with spirit stones.

Mo Junlan has also inquired about it. It is said that each of these places costs millions of spirit stones.

However, the Xuanwu Secret Realm also has an age limit. All cultivators over 30 years old are not allowed to enter.

The president of Guangming Academy is Xia Liu, who is at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm. He is a well-known strong man.

It is precisely because of Xia Liu, a very famous Emperor Spirit Realm strong man, that Guangming Academy has been able to stand in the Southern Spirit Realm for tens of thousands of years.

Xia Liu is a genuine Emperor Spirit Realm strong man. Even Mo Junlan did not dare to communicate with Lingxiao casually at this time, because he was afraid that Xia Liu would see something unusual.

At the same time, Mo Junlan was also trying to reduce his presence.

However, others did not know what Mo Junlan was thinking. As soon as Xu Liuyun saw Mo Junlan, he immediately walked over and said with a smile, "Mr. Mo, I didn't expect that we would meet again. It's fate!"

Mo Junlan looked up at Xu Liuyun and said calmly, "Do I know you?"

Xu Liuyun was choked when he heard this, and his smile froze on his face. After a moment, the corners of his mouth could not help but twitch a few times, and he said, "Do you have amnesia?"

They had fought together not long ago, okay?

Unexpectedly, Mo Junlan nodded, then looked at Xu Liuyun and said, "I am indeed sick, so you'd better stay away from me, because my disease is contagious."

Xu Liuyun, "..."

Xia Liu's eyes swept over Mo Junlan, and seemed to pause for a moment, then said lightly, "Before opening the Xuanwu Secret Realm, I have to tell you again that there will be many dangers in the Xuanwu Secret Realm, and there are also fierce beasts, so you'd better be careful. The secret realm will be opened for ten days, so after ten days, whether you are alive or dead, you will be automatically teleported out."

Mo Junlan's eyes moved slightly when he heard this, so, will the corpse be teleported out too?

Excluding the 100 places sold out, there are already more than 700 students from Guangming Academy alone.

After Xia Liu spoke very seriously, he began to open the Xuanwu Secret Realm.

As Xia Liu cast a spell, an illusory scene suddenly appeared in the sky.

Then, a layer of faint white light suddenly appeared, covering everyone.

The people surrounded by the white light disappeared in an instant.

Mo Junlan felt that his eyes flashed, and the position he was standing in had changed.

The environment in front of him was a lush forest. It was still daytime in the Xuanwu Secret Realm, just like the time in the outside world.

In addition to Mo Junlan, there were other people here. They were obviously teleported to the same place.

Mo Junlan didn't feel anything. Anyway, for him, it was the same everywhere.

At the same time, many people began to move.

Mo Junlan walked towards the east, and his figure flashed, and he disappeared from the sight of others.

The spiritual energy in the Xuanwu Secret Realm is richer than that in the outside world, and the effect of cultivation should be good.

However, the purpose of entering the Xuanwu Secret Realm is naturally not to cultivate.

Half an hour later, Mo Junlan came to the foot of a mountain, and there was already a long distance from the others.

Mo Junlan scanned the surroundings before contacting Lingxiao.

"Xiao'er, have you sensed anything?" Mo Junlan communicated with Lingxiao using his spiritual sense.

"Not yet." Lingxiao replied.

Mo Junlan didn't care about it, but continued to move forward. Not long after, he saw a spiritual herb.

Although it was only a low-level spiritual herb, Mo Junlan still collected it.

After another half an hour, Lingxiao's voice suddenly sounded in Mo Junlan's mind, "Brother Junlan, there should be something ahead."

Mo Junlan heard this and also sped up, because he believed in Lingxiao's perception.

After a while, Mo Junlan came to the entrance of a cave.

"Brother Junlan, the spiritual energy in this cave is quite dense." Lingxiao said.