Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Lin Mansion Bustling

Mo Junlan finally bought two stones with 200,000 spirit stones, and in the eyes of the owner of the gambling stone shop, he was a sucker.

So until Mo Junlan left the shop, the owner of the gambling stone shop was smiling.

And Mo Junlan was not in a hurry to split the stone, because he always believed in Lingxiao's vision.

Lingxiao is a sword spirit, a spirit body, so he is always very sensitive to the flow of spiritual energy.

Not long after Mo Junlan walked out of the gambling stone shop, he found that there was something exciting to watch, so he ran to the Lin Mansion with interest.

At this time, the Lin Mansion was in a mess.

The fire that Mo Junlan set last night actually burned down one-third of the houses in the Lin Mansion.

However, the most talked about thing was the matter of Lin Jian and Yang Siting.

It is said that when their bodies were found, they were naked, and the postures of Lin Jian and Yang Siting were obviously doing some indescribable activities.

Many people saw it at the time, so even if Lin Chengtian wanted to kill people, he couldn't do it.

Originally, today was the day when the Lin family and the Yang family were to get married again, but according to the current situation, it is obviously impossible to hold any wedding.

Yang Siting is the daughter of Yang Mao, the current head of the Yang family, and she is also a direct descendant. Now that Yang Siting died so miserably, she can be said to be ruined and even implicated the Yang family, so the Yang family and the Lin family are naturally in a mess now.

I don't know how they negotiated, but in the end Lin Chengtian and Yang Mao actually fought in public.

When Mo Junlan arrived, they were already fighting hard, and the battlefield was above the Lin Mansion.

Lin Chengtian and Yang Mao's cultivation is at the peak of the Yuanling Realm, and the current battle situation is still evenly matched.

Although Lin Chengtian is Mo Junlan's grandfather, Mo Junlan hopes that Lin Chengtian will lose to Yang Mao.

In the crowd, Mo Junlan noticed two people, that is, his parents.

Mo Junlan looked at their figures and narrowed his eyes. His emotions did not fluctuate at all, and his heart was very calm.

His father was called Lin Yue and his mother was called Liu Xiangjing.

Liu Xiangjing was from the Liu family in Fengtian City, and was also the most beloved daughter of Liu Liang, the head of the Liu family. It is said that when she gave birth to Lin Lan, she almost had a dystocia, so she never liked Lin Lan.

It was precisely because of this that even the people of the Liu family were indifferent to Lin Lan's life and death.

Otherwise, Lin Lan's life would not have been so miserable before.

The dead Yang Siting had nothing to do with Lin Yue, because Lin Yue was born to Lin Chengtian's concubine. Although she was a concubine, she was highly valued by Lin Chengtian.

As the main wife, Yang Siting only had one daughter, Lin Zhenqing.

Mo Junlan thought about their relationship and guessed that Fengtian City would not be too peaceful in the future.

Among them, the situation of the Yang family was the worst.

Mo Junlan looked at the gate of the Lin Mansion, his eyes flickered, raised his hand and touched his chin, thinking in his heart that unless the Yang family and the Liu family joined forces, it would be impossible for the Yang family to defeat the Lin family alone.

Or... unless the Yang family could invite more powerful foreign aid.

Just as Mo Junlan was thinking about this, he saw a figure suddenly inserted between Lin Chengtian and Yang Mao.

"Two family heads, please calm down and think about it first. It is obvious that someone did this deliberately. You must not be fooled." Chu Yunhai said.