130

Thinking of this, Lin Junyi's heart trembled.

Mo Junlan, who originally wanted to kick Lin Zhenqing away, suddenly heard their words and raised his eyebrows.

Lin Zhenqing's cultivation was far inferior to Mo Junlan's, and she only had Mo Junlan in her eyes, so she didn't hear what they said. Seeing Mo Junlan suddenly showing a thoughtful expression, she hurriedly said, "Senior Mo, I know you have been eliminating harm for the people. First, the rioting monsters in Donghai Fishing City, and then you found the real murderer for everyone, so I admire you and like you very much..."

However, before Lin Zhenqing finished speaking, she was interrupted by Mo Junlan.

"Shut up, my Lord." Mo Junlan's eyes were as cold as ice.

Lin Zhenqing was immediately frightened by Mo Junlan's eyes, and even her body trembled subconsciously.

"Do you like Brother Junlan very much?" Lingxiao looked at Lin Zhenqing with a strange look.

Lin Zhenqing shrank her neck. Although she was a little afraid of Mo Junlan, she still nodded.

"What kind of like?" Lingxiao asked again.

Mo Junlan glanced at Lingxiao when he heard it.

Lin Zhenqing lowered her head, her face flushed, and she looked quite shy.

Even if she didn't say it, the result was obvious.

Lingxiao looked at Lin Zhenqing with a flickering light in his eyes, and suddenly chuckled and said, "Do you know who he is?"

Lin Zhenqing listened to Lingxiao's words, and she couldn't help but feel an inexplicable strangeness in her heart. She looked up at Mo Junlan, and seemed a little confused.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms, raised the corners of his lips, and said with a half-smile, "I used to be called Lin Lan."

...

Chapter 96 A Good Person

As Mo Junlan finished speaking, Lin Zhenqing's face suddenly changed, and her pupils shrank involuntarily, obviously feeling extremely shocked and horrified.

At the same time, Lin Zhenqing's feet also subconsciously stepped back a few steps.

This was her body's instinctive reaction, and it was also because she was afraid of Mo Junlan.

"Why are you stepping back?" Lingxiao took a few steps forward, his eyes were cold, he looked at Lin Zhenqing, and said in a cold tone, "Didn't you just say that you like brother Junlan very much?"

Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao's appearance at this time, and almost couldn't help laughing out loud. This behavior of scaring others is quite similar to him.

She is worthy of being his little wife.

Just when Mo Junlan was thinking about this, Lin Zhenqing suddenly fell to the ground, her whole face was pale.

"Impossible... How is this possible... He is obviously a useless person..." Lin Zhenqing shook her head repeatedly, looking unbelievable, with a look of shock in her eyes.

"You..." Lin Yue walked towards Lin Zhenqing, with a look of doubt on his face.

"He... He is Lin Lan!" Lin Zhenqing suddenly pointed at Mo Junlan, she finally came to her senses, and then stood up in a somewhat embarrassed manner.

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned.

Especially Lin Junyi's expression, which was very ugly.

Mo Junlan hugged his arms in front of his chest, and the black robe he wore fluttered slightly in the wind. A hint of mockery flashed in his eyes, and he said with a half-smile, "Are you shocked?"

"You... Are you really Lin Lan?" Lin Chengtian also looked at Mo Junlan in shock.

"I did use this name before, but don't you know whether I am from your Lin family or not?" Mo Junlan mocked, "But judging from my appearance, I don't look like you at all."

Lin Yue and Liu Xiangjing's eyes flickered at the same time when they heard this.

"Are you really Lin Lan?" Lin Chengtian's face changed involuntarily, thinking of what Mo Junlan had just said to them, and then he showed an angry look again, pointing his finger at Mo Junlan and cursing, "You are really unfilial, you are simply a wolf and a dog, and you even want to kill us? Do you want to kill your father, mother and relatives?"

Mo Junlan listened to Lin Chengtian's words, but he didn't feel angry at all, just felt a little weird, then he turned his eyes to look at Lin Yue and Liu Xiangjing, raised his eyebrows slightly, raised the corners of his lips, and said in an ambiguous tone, "Am I really your biological child?"

Anyway, he absolutely didn't believe it.

"Lin Lan is our biological son." Lin Yue looked at Mo Junlan and said, "As for you, you really don't look like him at all."

"Lin Lan is just an ugly freak." Lin Junyi said with a gloomy face.

Ling Xiao's face was as cold as frost, and a trace of murderous intent flashed in his eyes. He said in a cold voice, "Brother Junlan, can I kill them?"

This is not the first time he asked.

It can be seen how much he wants to kill the people of the Lin family.

"Listen to what they say first." Mo Junlan's expression was very indifferent.

"Oh!" Ling Xiao lowered his head and swept his eyes across the ground, but the murderous intent in his eyes did not subside.

Liu Xiangjing pursed her lips and said softly, "Lin Lan is dead. He died in a fire."

"So you are not Lin Lan at all." Lin Yue looked at Mo Junlan and said with a very affirmative tone, "Lin Lan is my son. I know his physical condition very well. He is just a useless person who can't practice, and he looks ugly."