191

"That can't be helped." Xia Liu said with a wry smile, "If I had known earlier that the situation in the Vast Immortal Land would be like that, I would definitely not have accepted the invitation to the Ascension Conference."

"In fact, it's not necessarily a dead end." Mo Junlan smiled, a gleam of brilliance flashed in his eyes, and he curled his lips and said, "If you really have the ability to pass the Ascension Conference assessment, after arriving in the Vast Immortal Land, can't you find a chance to escape?"

"Is this okay?" Xia Liu couldn't help but be stunned.

"Why not?" Mo Junlan snorted lightly and said, "As long as they have the ability and courage, they can certainly plan an action."

"Then what are you going to do?" Xia Liu looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao and asked.

"Of course it depends on the situation. Many plans cannot be immutable." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and curled his lips and said, "We still have the ability to protect ourselves."

So he didn't take what Xia Liu told them seriously.

"Don't worry about me and Brother Junlan, we will be fine." Lingxiao said.

"...I'm not worried about you." Xia Liu's eyelids twitched, and his expression was tangled. He said, "I'm just worried about other students."

"Oh!" Lingxiao said expressionlessly, "You are worried about your students, so why did you come to us?"

Xia Liu, "..."

"Okay, I already know what you said." Mo Junlan said a little impatiently, "If there is nothing else, then you can leave."

"Forget it, I'd better think about how to tell others." Xia Liu rubbed his eyebrows with his hand, turned around listlessly, and walked out the door, muttering to himself, "But there shouldn't be many people who can pass the Ascension Conference assessment..."

Lingxiao looked at Xia Liu's back and couldn't help saying, "Brother Junlan, do you think he is too worried?"

Mo Junlan shook his head and sighed, "After all, he is old."

"Is this related to age?" Lingxiao turned to ask Mo Junlan.

"Old people have more experience, and naturally they will think more." Mo Junlan said indifferently.

"Oh!" Lingxiao nodded, not quite understanding.

"But the organizers of this Ascension Conference..." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, frowning, "What exactly do they want to do?"

"Brother Junlan, could those people who disappeared inexplicably be killed?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and said, "It's impossible for people to disappear out of thin air, right?"

"There must be a reason, but we can't find out anything now." Mo Junlan lowered his eyes and said, "Maybe we can only know what the reason is after we arrive in the Vast Immortal Land?"

Lingxiao didn't know what he thought of, his eyes suddenly lit up, and then he said to Mo Junlan, "Brother Junlan, isn't Feng Jinghua from the Vast Immortal Land? We can go ask him, what if he knows what the situation is?"

Mo Junlan thought about it, then nodded, "Then let's go find Feng Jinghua now."

Lingxiao and Mo Junlan are both action-oriented. After making a decision, they immediately went to find Feng Jinghua.

Feng Jinghua followed them back to Guangming City, and the other party also told them his current address.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao went directly to Feng Jinghua's current residence.

Feng Jinghua now lives in the inn.

When Mo Junlan and Lingxiao saw Feng Jinghua again, Feng Jinghua was holding a pot of wine in his hand.

"Do you want to drink a glass?" Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao with a smile, and shook the wine pot in his hand at them.

"No!" Lingxiao refused directly.

"Xiao'er said no, then no." Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

Feng Jinghua heard the words, then sneered, and said with disdain, "Why are you so obedient? Be careful to be abandoned in the future."

"I will not abandon Brother Junlan!" Lingxiao said unhappily.

"Do you think everyone will be abandoned like you?" Mo Junlan also said with disdain.

"Haha, shut up!" Feng Jinghua said, then raised his hand and took a sip of wine.

This posture looked quite cool.

Mo Junlan and Lingxiao turned their heads and looked at each other at the same time.

"I'm drinking to drown my sorrows!" Feng Jinghua said in a muffled voice.

"Drinking to drown my sorrows only makes me more sorrowful!" Mo Junlan said indifferently.

"What do you know?" Feng Jinghua snorted coldly and said, "Don't bother me."

"Actually, I don't really want to see you, but there is one thing I want to ask you." Mo Junlan said.

"Let's talk about it when I don't drink." Feng Jinghua leaned against the bed railing and took another sip of wine.

"No!" Mo Junlan walked up and directly took the wine pot from Feng Jinghua's hand.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

This bastard is really heartless.

"You should be more clear about the vast fairy land." Mo Junlan said.

"Give me back the wine." Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan with displeasure.

Mo Junlan seemed not to have heard him, loosened his hand, and threw the wine pot directly to the ground. Then he smiled at Feng Jinghua and said, "I'm so sorry, my hand slipped."