44

Therefore, Hua Yingfeng was really blinded by lust.

But the most important thing was the clothes Mo Junlan was wearing.

If they really had to fight, Mo Junlan would definitely not be able to kill Hua Yingfeng so easily.

After all, Hua Yingfeng's cultivation was several realms higher than his.

"Xiao Xiao'er, you still have a lot to learn!" Mo Junlan smiled lightly and stretched out his hand to pinch Lingxiao's cheek.

Tsk tsk, this feels really good.

Lingxiao, "..."

Mo Junlan looked at Lingxiao's face, thinking about the touch just now, and couldn't help but narrow his eyes, curled his lips and smiled, "Xiaoxiao, I just found out that your skin is so good!"

Lingxiao blinked his eyes and said sincerely, "If brother Junlan likes it, you can continue to touch it."

Mo Junlan felt a little strange when he heard Lingxiao's words. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Xiaoxiao, why do you sound like you like being teased by me?"

Lingxiao said calmly, "You are the master, I am the sword spirit, no matter how the master treats the sword spirit, it is natural."

Mo Junlan, "..."

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan, his eyes were clear and bright, and smiled, "Brother Junlan, do you want to continue touching my face?"

"You say that, but it makes me look more like a flower thief." Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his nose, as if he was a little embarrassed.

"Brother Junlan, you think too much." Lingxiao shook his head and said, "You are different from the flower thief."

"What's the difference?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Because I volunteered." Lingxiao said seriously.

Mo Junlan, "..."

"Brother Junlan, no matter how you treat me, it is my honor." Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and said.

The corners of Mo Junlan's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he couldn't help saying, "Xiao Xiaoer, you are just my sword spirit, not my slave."

He felt that he had to correct Lingxiao's thoughts.

However, Lingxiao said, "Brother Junlan, I don't regard myself as a slave, because I am your sword spirit."

Mo Junlan, "..."

But your thoughts are no different from slave thoughts!

Looking at the serious Lingxiao, Mo Junlan suddenly felt a little headache.

So let's not talk about this topic for the time being.

After Mo Junlan and Lingxiao returned to Guangming College together, they went directly to the mission hall to submit the task.

There are several responsible persons in the mission hall. After all, one person can't handle it.

The person in charge of the handover with Mo Junlan was named Zhang Mutong, who was in the middle stage of the Xingling Realm and looked like a middle-aged man.

After seeing Zhang Mutong, Mo Junlan said bluntly, "My mission has been completed."

"Your mission is..." Zhang Mutong sat on the chair, looking nonchalant.

"The flower thief on the list of eliminating harm for the people, nicknamed Fengying." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

"What?" Zhang Mutong was shocked when he heard it.

Mo Junlan didn't care about the other party's reaction, and directly took out Huayingfeng's body.

The body appeared out of thin air on the ground, which scared Zhang Mutong again.

"What are you doing?" Zhang Mutong stood up quickly.

"I'll give you the body for inspection!" Mo Junlan replied.

Zhang Mutong, "..."

Lingxiao has been standing quietly beside Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan smiled slightly and said, "If the body is fine, then our mission is complete."

Zhang Mutong looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao with strange eyes. He was naturally shocked. He took a deep breath and calmed down. He first took out a portrait and then squatted down to examine the body.

The person in the portrait was Hua Yingfeng.

After a while, Zhang Mutong finished the autopsy. He stood up again and said to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, "This body is indeed the flower thief nicknamed Fengying."

"Then is our mission completed?" Lingxiao asked.

"Yes!" Zhang Mutong nodded.

Mo Junlan smiled and said, "Since our mission has been completed, where should we go to collect the reward points?"

"Come with me." After Zhang Mutong said to Mo Junlan and Lingxiao, he turned and walked away, but then said, "Put the body away."

After Mo Junlan put the body away, he and Lingxiao followed Zhang Mutong.

Zhang Mutong led them into a small attic.

There were also people in the attic, with two old men with white hair and childlike faces sitting there. They were both elders of Guangming Academy.

"Elder Zhang, Elder Li, these two students have completed the tasks on the list of eliminating harm for the people, so I brought them here to collect the points." Zhang Mutong said bluntly.

Zhang Dong and Li Xi heard this, and their eyes fell on Mo Junlan and Ling Xiao.

The characters who can be on the list of eliminating harm for the people have high cultivation.

"Which task is it?" Zhang Dong asked.

"Wind Shadow Flower Thief!" Zhang Mutong replied.

"You are not kidding, are you?" Li Xi asked a little uncertainly.

"Elder Li, do you think I would play such a joke on you?" Zhang Mutong said helplessly, "But I was also scared at the time. If you don't believe it, you can take a look at the corpse."