199

As Mo Junlan finished speaking, everyone's eyes subconsciously fell on the middle-aged man's teeth, and then they all had the same thought.

It's really disgusting!

The middle-aged man's teeth were all black. It was the first time they encountered such a disgusting existence.

Especially the three women, they almost vomited.

The middle-aged man's name is Zhao Dao, he is an unforgivable murderer. There are tens of thousands of souls who died under his knife, including innocent people.

His knife skills are very good, so he has a nickname called Bloodthirsty Mad Knife.

Zhao Dao is not young anymore. He is now several hundred years old. His cultivation is at the peak of Chen Ling Realm. Even in a place like Gudao City, he is doing well.

On weekdays, he and several other murderers are in collusion with each other, and he is also quite famous in Gudao City.

Because his strength is strong enough, his way of doing things is also quite arrogant and arrogant.

Sometimes when he sees a man with a more beautiful appearance, he will even force him to have sex with him.

In general, Zhao Dao is also a rapist.

There are countless young people who have been harmed by him over the years.

Zhao Dao was angered by Mo Junlan's attitude. He immediately took out his communication tool and contacted several other thugs.

Because they were all in Gudao City, those people came quickly.

Mo Junlan stood with his hands behind his back, his white clothes were more beautiful than snow, and his long black hair fluttered in the wind. At the same time, a green bamboo flute appeared in his palm.

"Only five people?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows slightly.

"To deal with you people, the five of us are more than enough." Zhao Dao smiled coldly, with disdain in his eyes.

Their cultivation is in the Chenling Realm. Perhaps one person is not enough to make people afraid, but when they all unite, even some major forces in the Southern Spiritual Domain will have to avoid their edge.

And the general forces are unwilling to offend these desperate people.

After all, some desperate criminals are totally desperate when they go crazy.

As Zhao Dao finished speaking, several of his accomplices began to laugh at him.

"Is that pretty boy stupid?"

"Tsk tsk, he looks pretty good, but it's a pity that he's a fool."

"Playing with a fool doesn't give you any sense of accomplishment..."

"Then just kill him..."

"..."

At the same time, pedestrians passing by on the street also stopped and looked at them.

"You talk too much nonsense." Mo Junlan said in a calm voice.

"I'm going to kill you now, and then I'll fuck your little lover." Zhao Dao's face was furious, and he suddenly raised his hand holding the big knife and slashed a knife energy directly at Mo Junlan.

The violent knife energy instantly blew up a gust of wind, and at the same time swept towards Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan flew up and stood still in the air, his white clothes fluttering in the wind, and the bamboo flute in his hand was against his lips, and the melody slowly sounded.

The violent sword energy was counterattacked by a more powerful invisible force, and then fell on Zhao Dao and several other thugs.

Their bodies were knocked to the ground, and they vomited blood, and then they showed a look of shock on their faces.

But Mo Junlan obviously would not let them go.

"He... his cultivation... must be in the Emperor Spirit Realm..." One of the thugs said in shock.

The other few people also looked at Mo Junlan with horror.

Even the passers-by who were watching were deeply shocked.

"You... your cultivation is actually in the Emperor Spirit Realm..." Zhao Dao's face was very ugly, and he also felt a little uneasy.

However, Mo Junlan still looked calm.

"What are you still standing there for? Run!" One of the more fearful thugs crawled and rolled away.

But before he ran a few steps, he was pulled back by an invisible force, and his body fell to the ground again, his face ashen.

"Why are you running? The game hasn't started yet!" Mo Junlan sneered.

"The one who offended you is Zhao Dao, not us. Please be magnanimous and let us go this time." Seeing that the current situation is not favorable to them, some people finally couldn't help kneeling down and begging for mercy.

"Yes, yes, this is all Zhao Dao's fault, it has nothing to do with us..."

"We are all innocent people. The one who wants to deal with you has always been Zhao Dao..."

"..."

Zhao Dao listened to their words and his face suddenly became uglier, and he was so angry that he vomited blood.

"Didn't you look like brothers just now?" Mo Junlan looked indifferent, with a mocking arc at the corner of his lips, and said in a voice like ice, "Share happiness and share difficulties, only then can you be considered good brothers. Even if you can't be born on the same day of the same month of the same year, you can die on the same day of the same month of the same year."

Everyone, "..."

Next, I don't know what Mo Junlan did to the bodies of those people, they couldn't move.

Mo Junlan continued to play the bamboo flute.

After a while, Zhao Dao, who had been very arrogant, and several other thugs all showed confused looks on their faces.