Male dom oc x male reader pt2

Y/n bit his lip as he lay on his bed staring at his phone in a black crop top and placid red skirt with chains around it and knee high black boots 'hey you coming over tonight?' Y/n text and waited for a reply 'why you horny again' - dom daddy text back making Y/n smile 'always, but I'm mostly bored and don't want to drink alone' Y/n replied as he sat up 'be there in 5' -dom daddy, Y/n smiled and got up grabbing a few bottles of vodka and rum from his closet and put them on his bed before he walked downstairs to grab some glasses his black cat Salem running over meowing "you want some food princess?" Y/n asked as she jumped on the counter and nudged his hand purring, Y/n smiled and pet her head before picking up her bowl and putting some wet food in it then bent over putting it on the floor "now that's a sight to walk in on" Hel said from the doorway making Y/n look over as he stood up "I haven't changed from work yet, I thought you'd be longer" Y/n said as he grabbed the glasses and walked over "wanned to see what you had planned" Hel shrugged as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and groped his arse making him shiver "I was thinking a few drinks, see what happens after that" Y/n shrugged "uh huh, I have a few other things I can test" Hel said softly as he lifted Y/n's head a bit "you not gonna fuck me yet?" Y/n pouted before he took a breath feeling Hel pull on the thong he was wearing a bit "maybe, there's still a few things I want to test first" Hel said as his left wing twitched a bit then he pulled out a small box from his pocket "I got you something" he said as he handed Y/n the box "you didn't have to get me anything" Y/n said as he opened the box to see a red chain choker collar making him smile as he took it out "thought you'd look good in it" Hel shrugged as he watched Y/n put it on "come on, I need a drink" Y/n said as he kissed Hel's cheek then walked to the stairs with Hel following.

"so what do you have left to test?" Y/n asked as he put his drink down and pet Salem as she was curled up in Hel's lap purring "pain tolerance" Hel said as he drank from the bottle of vodka "what else?" Y/n asked as he cuddled up to Hel and lay his head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist then wrapped his wing around him a bit "lets stick to pain first" Hel said as he looked down at Y/n "guessing its your biggest turn on?" Y/n asked with a smile "yes" Hel said as Salem jumped off his lap and walked out the room "what kind? whips, paddles, rope, knifes?" Y/n asked as Hel lay him down "all of it, mainly whips and knifes" Hel said as he sat up on his knees "what you got with you?" Y/n asked as he bit his lip watching as Hel pulled a black leather strap from his pocket and a small whip making Y/n shiver "what toy you want?" Hel asked as he opened Y/n's draw "the seven incher, its about your size right?" Y/n asked with a small smirk, Hel smirked and pulled it out "close enough" he said as he grabbed the bottle of lube making Y/n bite his lip "wrists" he said as he held his hand out, Y/n put his wrists together and held them out watching as Hel tied the strap around them then put Y/n on his front before tying his wrists to the headboard "you wanna keep the outfit on?" he asked as he picked up the whip "yes master" Y/n said as he bit his lip and wiggled his hips a bit making Hel smirk "I'll be gentle" he said as he ran his hand over Y/n's arse and groped it a little making Y/n let out a breath as he felt the thong being moved off his hole showing the buttplug he had in "knees" Hel said as he slapped Y/n's arse making him moan softly as he raised his hips "anything else master?" Y/n asked as he felt the buttplug being pulled out "not yet" Hel said as he rubbed some lube on the toy then rubbed it at Y/n's hole making him shiver before it was shoved in making Y/n let out a loud throaty moan as he arched his back a bit "good boy" Hel said with a smirk as he turned the toy to a high vibration setting then put the thong back to hold it in listening to Y/n's moans as he lay his head on his arms, Hel pulled his hood down showing off his fluffy short white hair and two black horns "Vanilla still the lowest safe word?" he asked as he pushed Y/n's skirt up "uh huh, chocolate is the second strawberry the highest" Y/n breathed as he felt Hel lightly run the whip over his arse.

Hel smirked and brought the whip down across Y/n's arse making him gasp and moan as it left a feint red mark "that the best you can do master?" Y/n teased as he wiggled his hips hearing Hel growl before he felt the whip come down harder making him moan loud as it left a large red mark on his arse "that gets you two more" Hel said with a low growl as he brought it down again making Y/n moan and hold onto the bars of the headboard as the whip hit his skin again making him whimper and bite his lip to hold back a moan "this will only get you more punishment little mouse" Hel said his words laced with a demonic growl as he brought the whip down again making Y/n jolt and gasp "three more then" Hel said as he brought it down again a little harder making Y/n let out a loud moan before he tensed and his toes curled a bit as a little blood leaked out the small cut from the whip, Hel smirked "you still have two more little mouse" Hel said as he brought the whip down again making Y/n let out a loud moan as he arched his back and panted softly "master~" Y/n moaned as it came down a final time sending a few ripples through his arse cheeks "good boy, but you can take more" Hel said as he put the whip down then turned Y/n onto his back to see he was panting with his eyes clouded over in lust with a little drool running from the corner of his lips, Hel smirked and pulled his hooded top off then dropped it to the floor showing off his athletically toned muscular body with a small six pack and a few tattoos across his grey skin, Y/n let out a breath and bit his lip as his legs were pulled around Hel's waist "master~" Y/n breathed as Hel lightly ran his claws over Y/n's neck "save your voice, I'm not done yet" Hel whispered in Y/n's ear making him moan softly as he felt Hel's cold lips trail kisses to the middle of his neck before he felt a sharp needle like pain making him gasp and arch his back before it felt like waves of pleasure were washing over him and clouding his mind "Hel~" Y/n moaned as he tensed and came before starting to feel a little light headed, Hel sat up with a little of Y/n's blood on his lips as a little ran down Y/n's neck from four small fang holes as Y/n panted softly with his e/c eyes half closed, Hel groaned softly then kissed Y/n smudging a little of the blood on his lips making him shiver as he kissed back and wrapped his legs around Hel's waist pulling him closer as the kiss got a little more heated.

Hel ran his left hand down Y/n's side to his hips digging his claws in a little leaving scratches making Y/n gasp and open his mouth a bit before feeling Hel's tongue quickly slip in and dominate his mouth as Y/n moaned softly before he felt Hel's nails dig into his hip making him arch his back and tense as he came again, Hel pulled back with a small smirk laving Y/n panting and his head foggy with the strong irony taste of his own blood in his mouth "now your done" he said as he untied the strap "you want to keep this in?" Hel asked as he moved the toy in Y/n a bit making him moan and shake a bit as he held onto Hel's shoulders "m-maybe~" Y/n moaned as Hel smirked and started thrusting the toy feeling Y/n's right leg move up his hip a bit as he fell back on the bed holding Hel's arms "moan my name some more little mouse~" Hel purred as he watched Y/n's eyes roll back as his nails dug into his arm "Hel~ to much uhh~" Y/n moaned as Hel moved the toy a little faster then moved down and quickly kissed Y/n again as he wrapped his arms around Hel's shoulders moaning into the kiss as he felt himself twitch again "Hel~ Hel!~" Y/n called pulling back from the kiss before his legs tensed around Hel's waist and he arched his back letting out a loud throaty satisfied moan as he came the inside of his thong soaked "good little mouse" Hel purred before he kissed Y/n's neck and sat up turning the toy off then pulling it out making Y/n whimper as he curled up a bit panting softly with his eyes closed, Hel put everything away and grabbed his top off the floor "can you stay?" Y/n tiredly asked as he looked over "you want me to stay?" Hel asked a little confused with his head tilted a bit, Y/n nodded and moved over a bit "why?" Hel asked as he lay in the bed on his side watching as Y/n cuddled to his chest "I want you to" Y/n mumbled as he put Hel's arm over his waist "you don't have to understand to hold me" Y/n mumbled with his eyes closed "I guess, you humans are strange" Hel said softly as he wrapped his wings around Y/n "I know, most of us have a lot more then the base emotions like you. but I still want your weird arse here" Y/n mumbled as he opened his eyes a bit with a small soft smile "you'll have to explain a few things to me" Hel said as his feathers lit up a soft glowing gold looking like stars against a dark night sky, Y/n smiled as he gently touched a few feathers feeling the wings shudder softly as Hel lay his head down watching "your not used to being touched are you?" Y/n asked as he cuddled back up to Hel "no" Hel said as he gently ran his fingers through Y/n's hair watching as he took a breath and relaxed as he started to fall asleep "I'll change that" Y/n mumbled before he fell asleep.