Male dom oc x male reader pt5

Y/n was at work tending the bar when his phone went off, he sighed and checked the message to see it was from an unknown number 'hey is this Y/n?' it read "Maxie, take over for five minutes" Y/n said as he walked out the back 'yeah who is this?' Y/n text back as he fiddled with the chain necklace around his neck 'I'm crystal, one of Hel's girls. have you seen him recently?' crystal text 'no why? is he ok?' Y/n text as he chewed on his lip 'he's been too stressed and wont take a break, we think he's also stopped taking his meds. can you come over? we'll send a car' crystal text, Y/n sighed and rubbed his head 'sure, send it to my house, I'll send the address when I get there' Y/n text as he stood up and walked back in "Maxie I need to go home something came up" Y/n said as he grabbed his stuff "when will you be back?" Maxie asked "not sure, a day or two, I'll let you know" Y/n said as he pulled his coat on and walked out texting Hel 'hey you ok? want to come over?' Y/n text as he walked home 'busy' was all Y/n got making him sigh as he got to his door 'you sure? we could have a few drinks and watch a movie?' Y/n text as he walked in and to his room 'maybe later' Hel text back making Y/n sigh as he sent his address to crystal 'thanks, I'll let you know when its outside' crystal said as Y/n packed his stuff.

An hour later a limo pulled up outside and crystal text, Y/n grabbed his bag and Salem before he walked out and to the car, the door opened and a beautiful woman was in the back, she looked over with a smile "hey, I'm crystal" she said as Y/n got in and closed the door "Y/n, so what's going on?" Y/n asked as the car pulled away "Hel's been on edge for the past few weeks, he's been unusually more violent and stopped taking his meds but he wont tell us what's going on" crystal said "so why me?" Y/n asked "I saw him texting you a couple days ago, he seemed a little better so I thought you could help" crystal said "he keeps his violent side away from me, I don't know how I'm supposed to help" Y/n said as the car parked "I don't know, I'm hoping he'll calm down with you here" crystal said as she got out the car with Y/n following "I had to come over at some point I guess" Y/n said as he followed crystal into a side entrance and up the stairs, they stepped out into a hallway as Y/n looked around "this is nice" Y/n said as he looked around "what were you expecting?" crystal asked "a basement or something" Y/n said as they reached a door at the end, crystal knocked before she opened the door and walked in with Y/n behind "daddy death you have a guest" she called as she leaned on the back of the sofa, Y/n heard something heavy hit a table in the room with scratches over the door making crystal sigh before brick ran over meowing "Hel!" crystal shouted before the door swung open and Hel leaned against the doorframe shirtless with blood on his hands and bare chest with a joint in his mouth as a man was laying over the desk barely alive as he was softly gasping for air covered in blood, Hel looked over at Y/n and walked out the room closing the door "why is he here" Hel growled "because you need to calm down and he was the last option, have fun daddy death" crystal said with a smile as she walked out a knife narrowly missing her head.

"I've been told you've stopped taking your meds and have been having more violent outbursts" Y/n said as he put Salem down, Hel sighed as Y/n walked over "what's wrong?" Y/n asked as Hel wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist "something came up" Hel said as he pulled Y/n closer and rested his head on his shoulder "you wanna share?" Y/n asked before they heard a thud from the office "no" Hel said as he pulled away and walked over to the office "I'm gonna make some food, you got any?" Y/n asked "might do" Hel said as he walked back into the office and closed the door, Y/n sighed and walked to the kitchen looking through the cupboards as he waited, after a couple hours Hel walked out the office with more blood on him as Y/n was sat on the sofa half asleep cuddling with Salem and brick, Hel walked over and picked Y/n up making him groan softly before Hel lay him on the bed "you not coming to bed?" Y/n mumbled as he sat up a bit "not yet" Hel said as he walked to the door but Y/n got up "I'll stay up then" he yawned as he rubbed his eyes and walked over "Y/n, you need sleep" Hel sighed "so do you" Y/n said "I'm not tired" Hel said as he walked out and to the sofa "I can make you tired" Y/n said with a smile as he sat on Hel's lap "you cant handle me right now" Hel said as he sat back "why don't you just let me do my thing, we'll see what happens after" Y/n said before he kissed Hel and ran his fingers through his hair making him groan softly, Y/n smiled but was quickly put on his back as Hel sat up "you got any toys?" Y/n asked as Hel picked up a bottle of vodka and took a long drink from it "I'm not fucking you if you keep drinking" Y/n said as he sat up a bit "this is usually my drug time" Hel shrugged as he grabbed a box and tipped whatever pills were left into his mouth "and sex is out the window" Y/n sighed as he sat up "I can still fuck like this" Hel said as he put the box down "I don't doubt that" Y/n said as he pushed Hel back down and sat on his lap "so you can talk, why you in such a bad mood?" Y/n asked making Hel sigh before his phone went off, he sighed and turned the screen off "everything, my phone wont stop going off all day, I've got issues with the local gangs, no-one has any alcohol so its difficult to restock the bar and to top it all off I'm getting more human clients especially famous ones who think they can get in good with the owner to get free shit or somethin" Hel sighed as he grabbed his bottle of vodka "you need a holiday, take a week off shut your phone off, do what you want to do" Y/n said "I cant, the bar is still in its early stages, if I take a break I could loose it to gangs, I cant close it for the week I'll loose money" Hel sighed as he downed the rest of the bottle.

"don't you have anyone to help?" Y/n asked as Hel pulled him over and kissed over his neck "not really" Hel mumbled as he ran his hand to the back of Y/n's hair and tugged his head back before he sank his fangs into Y/n's neck making him moan softly "you don't have anyone who'd be willing to keep an eye on this place for a week?" Y/n breathed as Hel carefully put him on his back as he dug his fangs in a little deeper "Hel" Y/n said as he felt his eyes getting heavier as he started feeling lightheaded "Hel to much" Y/n mumbled, Hel quickly pulled his fangs out and got up "you haven't been eating" Y/n mumbled making Hel look over "no, I'll be fine" Hel sighed as he rubbed his head then picked Y/n up "go eat" Y/n breathed before his head rolled to the side and he passed out, Hel lay him on the bed and pulled the covers over him before he walked out and to the balcony closing the door behind him.