Ticci Toby x male reader - lost pt3

Y/n woke up to distant screaming and banging from somewhere in the building, he groaned and sat up rubbing his head making Toby groan as he turned over, Y/n quietly got up and walked out the room the banging and screaming now louder, he clicked his neck and walked over to the room all the noise was coming from, he listened for a few seconds hearing soft laughter and crying before a scream and a few more banging sounds as Y/n put his hand on the door but Hoodie quickly pulled his hand away making Y/n jump and turn around "he'll kill you if you go in there, doesn't matter who you are to him" Hoodie said quietly as he led Y/n away from the door "my family, do you know anything about them?" Y/n asked "I think they moved away, not sure" Hoodie said as they got back to the room Toby and Masky were in, they walked in to see Toby and Masky awake as Masky was shivering and smoking a fag "there you are, now we can fuckin leave" Masky said as he got up "I don't think that's a good idea right now" Y/n said "why not?" Masky growled as Toby stood up "he's having a breakdown, sounds like a bad one" Hoodie said as he picked his stuff up "don't care, we'll just have to be careful" Masky said as he walked to the door "he'll be hungry, and we're in his hunting grounds" Y/n said as he followed Masky out "don't care, I'm sick of this place" Masky said as he walked over to the stairs with everyone following, they passed the door Hel was in to see it was open and Hel was gone as everything was broken and thrown around with black blood and large scratches across the walls "he's gone" Y/n said as he looked back down the corridor just in time to see a woman fly across the hall so fast she splattered with a loud sickening 'crunch' that made Y/n nearly puke as he turned away "I d-on't think h-he's hungry" Toby said as another person ran around the corner with Hel in his shadow from chasing them on all fours, he jumped on the person knocking them to the floor before he shoved his hand into the back of their neck grabbing their spine and used his other hand to dig into the bottom of their spine before he pulled them up a bit to watch their reaction as he quickly and painfully bent them back pushing his hand into their spine snapping it getting a satisfying gasp and whine of pain as he lay them back down.

"he hasn't noticed us, move slow" Hoodie whispered as he slowly stepped back "one at a time" Masky whispered before the person screamed as another strange crunch echoed down the hall "d-on't look" Toby whispered as he stood in-front of Y/n so he couldn't see as he was leaning on the wall "go s-low" Toby said softly making Y/n sigh softly as he stood up catching a glimpse of the bodies, Y/n covered his mouth as he gagged and shook his head making Hel look over "run" Toby breathed as he watched Hel snap the persons neck then crawl over them slowly before he shifted into a large slim feathery dragon with a larger blood halo above his horns, Y/n went pale before Toby pushed him towards the stairs making him take off running as Hoodie and Masky did the same, Hel's chest eyes and nose lit up gold before he sent a torrent of white hot flames down the corridor narrowly missing Toby who quickly dived into the stairs "Toby" Y/n called as he leaned over the banister looking down, Toby stood up and shook his head "I'm good" he said before he heard heavy footsteps running down the corridor, Toby ran up the stairs just as Hel slid to a stop at the corner, Toby and Y/n took off running up the last flight of stairs and out the door as Hel roared and climbed up the side of the stairs breaking them and the doorway as he barged through and quickly swiped his claws catching Y/n's leg sending him rolling across the floor as Toby quickly slid to a stop, Y/n crawled away a bit as Hel pulled himself from the doorway then quickly struck at Y/n making him curl up waiting for the impact but he felt nothing, he looked up to see Hel biting down on Toby's shoulder his arm pinned to his side and his legs shaking a bit as Hel's jaws pierced his skin from the bottom of his ribs to his shoulder on his left side narrowly missing his head, Hel picked Toby up as Masky and Hoodie ran over "put him down!" Hoodie growled as he took his knife from his boot, Toby quickly moved stabbing his hatchet into the bottom of Hel's jaw making him growl as he shook Toby a bit his teeth digging in more, Toby let out a breath before he went limp dropping his hatchet.

Y/n felt something in him snap making him jolt and before he knew it he had grabbed Toby's hatchet from the floor and ran at Hel making him drop Toby to bite at Y/n but he moved to the side and grabbed one of Hel's horns and used it to pull himself onto Hel's neck wrapping his legs around his neck as much as he could before he stabbed Hel's neck and jumped down cutting it open, Hel roared and managed to scratch at Y/n's chest before he quickly shoved a handful of strange red flowers into the wound before he ran over to Toby, Hel growled and looked at Y/n and Toby then Masky and hoodie before his chest lit up, Y/n covered Toby with his body as Masky and Hoodie hid behind a small ledge before Hel let out a small flame as he started coughing forcing him to shift back, Y/n looked over to see Hel kneeling on the floor coughing up red smoke as he struggled to breath his normal short and shallow breathes even more shallow and shorter, Y/n walked over and kicked Hel onto his back before quickly bringing the hatchet down on his chest, Hel took a few more breaths as he slowly lay flat before he coughed up a little more red smoke and went limp his head rolling to the side, Y/n walked back over to Toby leaving the hatchet there as he sat Toby up a bit and checked over him "Masky grabbed Hel's leg and dragged him to the other end of the hallway where the exit was "come on, we'll fix him up" Hoodie said as Y/n picked Toby up then followed Hoodie to the door "Toby's wearing the bracelet, you should be able to walk out" Hoodie said as he walked out and past the shimmer, Y/n took a deep breath and stepped out seeing there was a lot more green and more trees around a small abandoned town as Masky and Hoodie stood near a tall being that was holding Hel in his arms, he looked over at Y/n before he walked over and knelt down "are you alright?" he asked making Y/n look down at Toby "we'll fix him up, you two, come on" Slender said softly as he stood back up, Y/n looked back at the building before he sighed and followed after the others as they walked away deeper into the woods and towards Y/n's new life.