Offenderman x male reader

Y/n woke up to a soft tapping on his window, he groaned and looked over half asleep to see Eyeless Jack somehow on the wall outside his window on the second story of the mansion, Y/n sighed and got up walking over then opened the window "why are you outside my window?" Y/n huffed before Jack grabbed him and threw him out the window, Y/n let out a small scream before strong arms caught him and he was surrounded by the smell of cheap cologne "I got you baby" Offender purred as Y/n opened his eyes "I'm going to kill you!" Y/n growled lowly as he held onto Offender's coat his hands shaking a bit "wouldn't you rather more fun then that?" Offender said as he started walking through the woods "maybe, depends why you thought it was a good idea to throw me from a window" Y/n huffed as he crossed his arms and kicked his legs a bit while looking around to see the sun only just started to peer over the horizon, Offender put Y/n down a bit later in-front of a large cabin with a small river next to it and a few lights on the inside "what's this?" Y/n asked as he looked up at offender to see a sweeter smile "its ours, I thought it was time" Offender said as he got down on one knee and pulled a small box from one of his many pockets and opened it as he held it out showing a small silver ring with a red diamond on it "Offendy?" Y/n breathed as he scratched at his arm "I know it hasn't been easy for you, but I love you I really do, please be mine?" Offender asked his deep husky voice shaking softly with a nervous smile, Y/n bit his lip and looked at Offender then the ring "you've been gone for two months, and you think this is the first thing you should have done?" Y/n asked keeping a straight face as he lifted Offender's head a little feeling him gulp softly "I couldn't wait any longer" Offender said as he looked into Y/n's tired and slightly annoyed e/c eyes watching as he leaned in "then I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson pet~" Y/n said lowly with a small smirk before he pulled away and walked into the cabin.

Offender jumped up and followed after with a grin, he walked to the bedroom to see Y/n lent back on the bed in only a lacy red thong watching as Offender practically drooled making his way over "this is what you wanted?" he asked as he pulled his long leather trench coat off to show he was naked with only his boots and hat on with a small golden piercing in his left ear, he pulled his clothes off and crawled over Y/n kissing over his skin until he reached his lips "of course, its been two months I'm horny as fuck" Y/n breathed as he quickly pulled offender into a heated needy kiss, he quickly pushed his tongue into Offender's mouth but was quickly dominated by his longer and more flexible tongue, Y/n moaned softly and turned them over so he was on Offenders lap "what you want to do?" Offender asked with his head tilted slightly as he ran his tendrils over Y/n's body "I want to make you beg" Y/n said with a smirk and a sadistic glint in his eyes before he moved down and pumped Offender a few times getting a low groan, Y/n teasingly licked the tip watching Offenders reactions as he let out a breath feeling Y/n's warm breath on his sensitive shaft "Y/n~" Offender whined as he tangled his long fingers into Y/n's messy h/c hair and ran one of his tendrils to Y/n's arse, Y/n left butterfly kisses up Offenders shaft and up to his tip before he slowly took Offenders tip in his mouth and sucked softly getting a satisfying husky groan from Offender "Y/n please" he said quietly as he pushed Y/n's head down a bit needing more of his touch and warm mouth around him but Y/n ignored him and kept sucking on the tip as he looked up at Offender to see his tongue hanging out a little and he was panting softly, Offender shuddered at the spark of enjoyment in Y/n's eyes "baby please, I need more of you" Offender said breathlessly as he rubbed the tip of his tendril over Y/n's clothed hole as the other moved down the front of his thong and wrapped around his hard shaft giving it a few pumps but Y/n only shivered and let out a breath before continuing to tease Offenders tip.

After a few minutes Offender twitched and groaned, he was a panting lust filled mess as Y/n was denying him his touch and keeping quiet even though he had one of Offenders tendrils in him thrusting fast and he was sucking on his tip "Y/n~" Offender groaned as he twitched again feeling his climax about to release, Y/n tasted the pre-cum and pulled off making Offender whine as he quickly sat up a bit with a small frown "why'd you stop?" he asked as Y/n crawled over him "I want you to play with me" Y/n said making Offenders smirk come back, he quickly shoved his biggest tendril into Y/n and wrapped another around his shaft pumping him fast as his third tendril wrapped around Y/n's neck and pushed into his mouth, Y/n let out a muffled moan as he softly grinded against Offenders crotch getting low groans from him, Y/n lent back a bit as he bounced a little giving into the pleasure, the slightly wet tendril moving fast in his arse rubbing against his walls and trying to find his prostate the tendril wrapped around his hot touch staved shaft pumping it fast, twisting and tightening around it and the tendril around his neck stimulating all of his sensitive parts at once, Offender twitched between Y/n's legs and groaned as he reached down but Y/n slapped his hand away and pulled his tendril from his mouth as he panted softly and twitched "Y/n please" Offender breathed/whined getting impatient as he had now been denied his release twice and felt it go away again "nope" Y/n moaned as he rolled his hips but offender growled and quickly pinned Y/n on his back with his wrists tied together by Offenders tendrils "fen" Y/n said lowly as Offender quickly rubbed lube onto himself and pulled Y/n's legs open with his other two tendrils "I cant wait, I need you so bad~" Offender breathed before he quickly slammed into Y/n watching as he screamed and arched his back as Offender smirked and started slamming in hitting Y/n's prostate with each thrust making Y/n's screams of pleasure louder and hotter, Y/n let out a long moan and tensed a little around Offender feeling him ramming into his prostate and stretching him out the small amount of pain he felt adding to the pleasure, Offender panted softly on Y/n's neck and groaned feeling his tight warm walls tighten around him making him let out husky groans as he panted excitedly.

Y/n let out a louder moan as he felt Offender speed up his pace and pull his hips back then he felt a tendril wrap around his leaking shaft and pump it fast, Y/n bit his lip and went quiet earning him a growl from Offender before he turned Y/n onto his side and lifted his leg putting it over his shoulder before he shoved himself in getting deeper and feeling Y/n's walls tighten as he let out loud moans, Offender looked down at Y/n to see his s/c arms by his head and a dark blush covering his face with his mouth open and his e/c eyes rolled back, Offender felt the band holding his orgasm back break and he slammed in letting out a loud groan as he came deep inside Y/n then felt him tense and let out a small scream as he came after, Offender panted softly and kissed over Y/n's shoulder as he lay behind him "you didn't answer my question" Offender said as he ran his hands up the inside of Y/n's legs then pulled him closer pulling his closest leg over his waist as Y/n faced away and pushed back in again getting a loud breathy moan from Y/n before he started thrusting and pulled Y/n's hair back to kiss over his neck as he felt Y/n's nails dig into his side and hips "Offendy" Y/n moaned as he was quickly put onto his knees with his arms above his head tied in Offenders tendril again, Y/n panted softly and looked back at Offender his hair messy and a lustful look in his eyes, Offender let out a breath and quickly shoved himself back in as deep as he could and thrusted fast pushing his last load further in as Y/n let out a loud moan the pleasure almost to much for him to handle as he felt Offenders tendril wrap around his waist as another wrapped around his shaft again pumping it fast, Offender purred softly as he had a small blush watching Y/n's lewd reactions and his loud hot moans, Y/n sunk a little lower on the bed as his legs started to shake making Offender smirk knowing his man was overstimulated and was nearly satisfied, he thrusted faster as he felt his orgasm getting closer now fully focused on getting Y/n close "will you be nice enough to moan my name for me?~" Offender huskily groaned in Y/n's ear his warm breath tickling his neck.

Y/n let out a moan then felt Offender pull out to the tip "Offendy don't!" Y/n said just before Offender slammed back in with his smallest tendril wrapped around his shaft inside of Y/n who screamed and arched his back a bit as he came, Offender purred and kept thrusting as he wrapped his tendril around Y/n's throat "fen please!~ I need to feel you finish in my tight arse, fill me up~" Y/n begged as he pushed his hips back and let out a loud moan, Offender groaned and slammed in before he gasped softly and came heavily inside Y/n watching as he let out a loud moan feeling the large hot load being pumped into him, Y/n panted and touched his flat stomach to feel a small bulge at the bottom "fuck~" Y/n breathed as he fell onto the bed panting heavily, Offender smiled and lay down pulling Y/n to his chest then held the box out "what's your answer love?" he asked as he kissed over Y/n's shoulder, Y/n smiled and took the box looking over the ring as Offender watched hopeful "only if you find a hot goth girl for us on our wedding night" Y/n said as he pulled the ring out and looked at Offender who was smirking "anything you want" Offender purred as he watched Y/n put the ring on then he pulled Y/n into a gentle loving kiss that Y/n happily returned.