Male dom oc x male reader pt4

Hel crawled into Y/n's room a few hours later to see him in a short camo skirt with a matching crop top and thigh high socks reading a book as Salem sat in his lap purring and brick was wondering around with a sock on his head like a hat, Hel walked over and sat on the bed pulling Y/n onto his lap "hey" Y/n said with a smile not looking up from his book, Hel hummed and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist "what ya readin?" Hel asked as he ran his hands over Y/n's legs and up the skirt "horror book" Y/n said as he cuddled up to Hel, he took the book and looked over it making Y/n whine as he went to grab it but Hel held it over his head "that's unfair your taller" Y/n pouted as he turned around wrapping his legs around Hel's waist and crossing his arms "uh huh" Hel mumbled as he sat back and read the back cover "sounds boring" he said as he handed it back, Y/n stuck his tongue out and put a bookmark on the page before he put the book down "did you eat?" Y/n asked watching as Hel nodded "you said somethin bout a treat" Hel said as he tugged on the chain around Y/n's neck making him smile "I got a new toy, haven't used it yet" Y/n said as he leaned over and opened the draw and pulled out some nipple clamps on a chain, Hel smirked and quickly put Y/n on his back making Salem jump and hiss as she ran out the room "kirpich pokidat" 'brick leave' Hel said making brick look up from fighting with the sock, he meowed and growled a little as he picked the sock up and walked out "you gonna go easy on me tonight?" Y/n asked as he bit his lip "sure, but only for tonight" Hel said as he pulled Y/n's top off and put the clamps on making Y/n gasp and moan, Hel smiled and pulled his top off then quickly kissed Y/n feeling him kiss back as he wrapped his arms around Hel's shoulders tangling his fingers into the back of his hair and tugged a little earning him a groan as he wrapped his legs around Hel's waist, Hel pulled back and kissed over Y/n's neck as he tugged on the chain for the clamps a bit making Y/n moan softly as he ran his right hand down Hel's chest and unclipped his belt before he pulled Hel into another kiss and turned them over so he was sitting on his lap, he pulled back and pulled the lube out the draw.

Hel sat back and watched as Y/n pulled his trousers and boxers off then moved down and licked up his shaft earning him a soft groan as Y/n put the tip in his mouth and sucked a little as he bobbed his head slowly getting lower "little mouse" Hel growled as he grabbed Y/n's hair making him moan softly before he quickly took the rest of Hel in his mouth all the way to the base making him groan as Y/n sucked and bobbed his head slowly a little drool running from his lips before he pulled off and sat up, he pulled his thong off and dropped it to the floor then pulled out the small red buttplug before he rubbed the lube onto Hel's shaft making him groan as he chewed on his finger a bit, Y/n smiled and rubbed his tip around his hole "I think, its my turn to tease" Y/n said as he stopped and opened the draw, Hel watched with his normal blank expression but with a little confusion as Y/n pulled out some cuffs and a knife, he cuffed Hel's wrists to the bed and lightly ran the knife over his chest watching as Hel let out a short shallow breath "I've been looking into a few things" Y/n said as he ran the blade over Hel's neck making him groan softly "what things?" Hel asked as he watched Y/n his gold cat slit eyes clouded with an emotion Y/n didn't recognise "Ben told me a few things you like" Y/n said as he ran the knife to Hel's side and pushed it in a bit watching as he let out a breath and his eyes fluttered a bit, Y/n smiled and pushed it halfway in making Hel groan as he lifted his hips a bit his black blood leaking onto the sheets "I guess he wasn't lying about the other stuff either" Y/n said as he leaned down and pulled Hel into a kiss taking the knife out and running it to his chest as he felt his heart speed up a little, Y/n pulled back "you don't breath or have a normal heartbeat" Y/n said as he lightly ran the knife over Hel's chest where his heart was "I'm technically dead, heart beats like seven times a minute and I barely breathe" Hel breathed as he pushed his hips up "I wont do everything I want to, we'll make a night where I take over" Y/n said as he grabbed a choker chain and wrapped it around Hel's neck before he pushed Hel's tip in and let out a breath as Hel groaned softly before Y/n slid down bottoming out with a moan as Hel groaned and lifted his hips "you enjoy how tight I am master?~" Y/n said innocently as he rolled his hips earning him a groan "I thought you'd be a little more stretched" Hel breathed as he lifted his hips but Y/n put the knife to his neck "what do you want?" Y/n whispered in his pointed ear making Hel let out a breath as he lifted his hips "move" he growled "oh master~ say it nicely, for me~" Y/n cooed "move before I rip these cuffs off and rail you until you scream little mouse" Hel said softly making Y/n shiver and smile as he started bouncing and rolling his hips moaning "master you feel so good~" Y/n moaned as he lightly ran the knife over his own chest making Hel groan.

Y/n bounced faster and moaned louder as he ran his hands through his hair messing it up and tugging on the nipple clamps putting on a little show as Hel groaned "Master~" Y/n moaned as he panted softly and put his hands on Hel's chest "little mouse~" Hel groaned as he lifted his hips watching as a little drool ran from Y/n's lips and he bounced faster as he twitched making Hel groan as Y/n's moans got louder, he slammed down and let out a loud throaty moan as Hel hit his prostate head on then felt Hel twitch, Y/n bit his lip and slammed down again gasping and moaning loud as he came and tightened around Hel making him groan as Y/n stopped moving and panted his legs shaking "you ready to let me take over little mouse?~" Hel purred before Y/n pulled on the chain around his neck making Hel groan and twitch again "no, just give me a second" Y/n breathed as he moved a bit getting a better angle then started bouncing again "uhh master~" Y/n moaned as Hel hit his prostate with each bounce making Hel groan "your to desensitised" Y/n breathed making Hel smile as he lifted his hips making Y/n moan louder "let me take over little mouse~" Hel groaned as he lifted his hips again as Y/n came down making him gasp and moan bouncing faster "will master please fill me with his cum~" Y/n moaned as he felt Hel twitch again, he grabbed Hel's hair and pulled his head back before he sank his teeth into the front of his neck, Hel arched his back and let out a long breathy groan as he came heavily inside Y/n making him moan as he collapsed onto Hel's chest panting "can you take more?" Hel asked as Y/n undone one of the cuffs letting Hel undo the other one "to tired" Y/n mumbled as he curled up "ok" Hel said as he turned on his side and wrapped his arms and wings around Y/n "I'm sorry, I know you need more" Y/n mumbled "its fine, I'll get more tomorrow before I go" Hel said as he kissed Y/n's head making him smile "sure, you can take over" Y/n yawned as he cuddled into Hel's chest "sure, I'm not leaving until I've railed you so good you cant walk for the next week" Hel said with a smirk making Y/n smile "you better" he mumbled as he started to fall asleep, Hel turned the tv on and put on a horror movie as brick and Salem walked in, they sniffed around a bit before they jumped onto the bed and crawled under Hel's wings curling up, Hel sighed and lay his head down as he watched the tv and pet brick who nuzzled his face under Hel's chin purring.