Ticci Toby x male reader

Toby crept into Y/n's room in his pyjamas, he looked around to see the room was empty, Toby tilted his head and walked to the bathroom opening the door to see Y/n sitting curled up in the bath wrapped in a blanket rocking softly "Y/n" Toby said as he crouched down and pulled the blanket off Y/n's head to see he had dark circles under his e/c eyes and was staring off "Y/n" Toby said again as he shook Y/n making him jump and look over "you h-aven't eaten h-have you?" Toby asked as he carefully picked Y/n up and walked over to the bed "no" Y/n mumbled as Toby sat on the bed and put Y/n on his lap watching as the blanket dropped off his shoulders showing he was wearing a loose red vest, Toby pulled his top down a bit and pulled Y/n closer feeling his cold fingers on his neck before he felt Y/n dig his fangs in, Toby sat back against the headboard and wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist as he fed, Y/n pulled back a minute later and let out a breath as he rested his hands on Toby's shoulders "thanks" he said as Toby rubbed his head but Y/n quickly pulled him into a kiss that Toby returned "Y/n" Toby mumbled as Y/n pulled back "I need you to tire me out" Y/n said as he moved down and pulled Toby's trousers down "its to l-ate" Toby breathed as he felt Y/n's slightly cold breath on his tip "then keep quiet" Y/n said before he wrapped his lips around the tip making Toby let out a breath as he ran his fingers through Y/n's messy h/c hair as he bobbed his head taking more of Toby in his mouth "b-ut you feel so g-good" Toby breathed as he felt Y/n quickly take all of him in his mouth hitting the back of his throat making Toby groan as Y/n sucked and bobbed his head enjoying Toby's groans and small pants.

Y/n felt Toby tense as his grip on his hair tightened before he let out a groan and came, Y/n pulled off and sat up pulling his clothes off watching as Toby quickly pulled his top off and kicked his trousers off then turned them over so Y/n was on his back and quickly pushed into him, Y/n let out a moan as he felt himself being stretched out, Toby let out a groan as he felt Y/n's warm walls stretch and suck him in but still staying tight enough around him, he covered Y/n's mouth as he started thrusting softly hitting Y/n's prostate "Toby~" Y/n moaned into Toby's hand as he sped up his thrusts and kissed over Y/n's neck nipping at the skin a bit making Y/n moan more "Toby more please~" Y/n breathed as he pushed his hips back and tightened around Toby, he let out a breath before he gave in and sat up grabbing Y/n's thighs and pulling his hips back as he slammed into him, Y/n covered his mouth and let out a loud muffled moan as his body bounced, he felt Toby fill him up more and move deeper with each thrust hitting his prostate before Toby put Y/n's knees to his chest and slammed in as deep as he could making Y/n let out a loud moan and continue to let out loud moans as Toby sped up his pace and let out a deep groan making Y/n shiver as he bit his lip seeing Toby had a lustful glint in his brown eyes and looked like he was holding himself back "baby more~" Y/n breathed making Toby glance up at him before he slammed in and thrusted as fast as he could hitting Y/n's prostate every time as Y/n reached down to stroke himself fast before Toby pulled him into a kiss and twitched feeling Y/n tighten around him as he grabbed the back of his hair moaning into the kiss as he twitched, Toby pulled back and quickly turned Y/n on his front and put him on his knees before he pushed in again and thrusted hard and fast making Y/n practically scream into the pillow as drool spilled from his mouth "Toby!~" Y/n called as he twitched again and felt Toby twitch as he panted softly on his back "f-fuck Y/n" Toby breathed as his hand twitched softly lightly scratching Y/n's hip making him moan before he tensed and came over the sheets feeling Toby's thrusts speed up a bit before he slammed in and came heavily feeling Y/n's walls tighten around him, Y/n let out a breath and fell into the bed panting softly as Toby ran his hands over Y/n's body "Ya k-now, I'm n-ot tired now" he said with a smirk as he grabbed Y/n's hips and lent over him.

Y/n let out a breath and wiggled his hips before moaning as Toby slammed in and started thrusting hard Y/n's loud moans turning him on more as he pushed his previous load in further watching as Y/n had a small blush and was drooling a little with his eyes half closed "f-uck~" Toby groaned as he pushed Y/n's legs open a bit more and kept slamming into him fast and hard making Y/n bounce "Toby~" Y/n moaned as his eyes rolled back and he let out loud moans as Toby relentlessly railed him, Y/n let out a loud throaty moan as he tensed and came then felt Toby stop and put him on his back before slamming back in and leaning over Y/n panting into his neck letting out a few low groans as Y/n was getting to overstimulated "Toby!~" Y/n called as he came again with a small scream sending Toby over the edge and he came deep in Y/n making his eyes roll back as he dragged his nails down Toby's back making him groan and let out a breath as he sat up a bit looking over Y/n with a smirk "better now?" he asked as he lay down and pulled the covers over them before pulling Y/n against his chest and wrapping his arms around his waist, Y/n nodded and cuddled into Toby's chest as he quickly fell asleep with a smile, Toby smiled and kissed Y/n's head before he got comfortable and closed his eyes slowly falling asleep with Y/n wrapped in his arms.