bottom Laughing Jack x male reader

Jack lay on his and Y/n's bed in a short black and white skirt with a black crop top and thigh high white socks as he waited for Y/n to get home from work, Y/n walked into the house an hour later and put his bag down as he finished his energy drink and threw it away then walked upstairs "Jack ya here?" he called as he walked into the bedroom then smirked as he saw Jack laying on the bed with the outfit on as he had a small vibrator in and a little drool leaking from his lips "Y/n~" Jack purred as he sat up a bit panting softly "you didn't tell me you had something planned" Y/n said as he walked over pulling his top off "Hel gave me some strange candy earlier, I've needed you all day~" Jack purred as Y/n sat on the bed on his knees and pulled Jacks legs around his waist making him fall back "you've got to stop eating the candy he gives you, there's always something in them" Y/n said as he pushed the skirt up a bit to see Jack wearing a red lacy thong as he was already hard and leaking a little pre-cum "I know, but I don't mind this one to much" Jack breathed as Y/n kissed over his hips "it has been a few weeks" Y/n said with a smirk as he opened the draw by the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube and a blindfold "how many times have you cum already?" Y/n asked as he wrapped the blindfold around Jacks head "three" Jack breathed as he felt the handcuffs around the bars of the headboard moving before they clicked around his wrists "without me?~" Y/n whispered lowly in Jacks ear making him bite his lip and shiver softly "I couldn't help it" Jack breathed as he heard the draw opening again before the small vibrator was pulled out "baby boy~ you know that gets you a punishment~" Y/n said as he rubbed a larger vibrator at Jacks hole making him whimper softly before Y/n shoved the toy in and turned it to the highest setting watching as Jack arched his back and let out a loud moan "is that all the punishment I get?" Jack breathed as he pushed his hips back making Y/n smirk as he pulled a fleshlight from the draw and rubbed a little lube in it "no" Y/n said as he pulled the thong to Jacks ankles and left it on one of them before he rubbed Jacks tip at the entrance of the toy watching as he shook softly and let out out a small moan.

Y/n pushed him into the toy and watched as he gasped softly and turned his head to the side as he pushed his hips up a bit a little drool running from the corner of his mouth "Y/n~" Jack moaned loud as he panted softly, Y/n smirked and moved both the toys watching as Jack wriggled a bit and let out loud moans as he panted softly and shook a little "does my baby boy like that?~" Y/n purred as he kissed over Jacks neck "Y/n~ I need you please~" Jack begged as his legs shook a bit "not yet" Y/n said as he pushed the vibrator against Jacks prostate and held it there as he moved the fleshlight a little faster "Y/n~ Y/n~ Y/n!~" Jack called as he let out a loud throaty moan then tensed and came arching his back a bit, Y/n let out a breath against Jacks neck making him shiver before he sat up and pulled the vibrator out as Jack panted with a dark blush across his pale cheeks, Y/n pulled the rest of his clothes off then rubbed the lube on himself before he grabbed the back of Jacks knees and pushed them to his chest making him moan softly before Y/n shoved himself in and started thrusting hard and fast hitting Jacks prostate with every thrust making Jack nearly scream as he could barely let out moans from the pleasure his blue eyes rolling back, Y/n groaned and stopped to put both of Jacks legs over one shoulder then started thrusting at the same pace as he quickly moved the fleshlight "Y/n!~ Y/n!~" he yelled/moaned as he arched his back tears of pleasure rolling down his cheeks as he let out loud throaty moans, Y/n growled softly and slammed into Jack making him arch his back and cry out as he came again, Y/n groaned and pulled the toy away leaving Jacks shaft covered in his own cum as a little leaked from him still, Y/n pushed his legs open and down slamming into him as he twitched "Y/n~ to much~" Jack moaned/panted heavily before Y/n grabbed his throat and squeezed a bit making Jack moan before Y/n pulled out and came over Jack getting it on his skirt and stomach with a little on the top, Y/n groaned and sighed softly as he looked over the state Jack was in, he was covered in cum with drool leaking from the corner of his mouth and down his neck as his cheeks were stained with tears, Y/n smirked and pulled the blindfold off making Jack groan softly as he panted "was that to rough?~" Y/n teased only getting a whimper from Jack "one last thing, then your done" Y/n whispered in his ear making Jack bite his lip as Y/n undone the cuffs and sat on the edge of the bed, Jack shakily got up and knelt on the floor before he stroked Y/n a couple times then put his tip in his mouth "good boy~" Y/n groaned as he grabbed Jacks hair and started moving his head as Jack sucked and drooled letting out a few small moans as Y/n pushed his head all the way down hitting the back of his throat making Y/n let out a breath as he moved Jacks head faster "does baby boy like being treated like a horny slut?~" Y/n purred feeling Jack nod as Y/n moved his head faster feeling himself twitch as he groaned, Jack shivered and panted softly as Y/n used his throat like a toy "Jacky~" Y/n breathed as he twitched again "your such a good boy taking all of me in that pretty mouth~" Y/n purred before he felt Jack tense a bit as he came again his blue eyes rolling back a bit sending Y/n over the edge as he pushed Jacks head down and came with a groan making Jack gasp and quickly swallow as much as he could before he pulled off panting with a lot of Y/n's cum leaking from his mouth as he tried to catch his breath but Y/n grabbed his jaw and lifted his head "finish it" he said softly, Jack swallowed the rest that was in his mouth and shivered "good boy, now your done" Y/n said as he let go and watched Jack flop to the floor on his side panting as he shook softly his blue eyes half open.

Y/n picked him up and carried him to the bathroom "you feel better now?" he asked as he sat Jack down and turned the water on filling up the bath and adding a muscle relaxer and lighting a few scented candles, Jack let out a small groan as his hands shook "to much" he mumbled as Y/n turned the taps off and pulled Jacks clothes off before he sat him in the bath "sorry, I got a little carried away" Y/n said softly as he knelt by the side of the bath but was quickly pulled into a kiss "do you hear any complaints?" Jack asked with a smile and a loving look in his eyes, Y/n smiled then kissed Jack again making him shiver "I'll order us some food" Y/n said softly as he stood up "I want Chinese" Jack said "sure, I'll get your favorite just relax" Y/n said as he kissed Jacks head then walked out, Jack sighed softly and sunk down a bit with a smile.