Sonic.exe x Male reader

Y/n groaned and opened his eyes a bit seeing the same dirty basement with random crap thrown into it, he sat up from his singular blanket on the floor and rubbed his eyes before he heard shouting coming from upstairs, Y/n sighed and stretched then heard shuffling in the corner of the room making him tilt his head before one of the boxes fell and with it a strange looking creature, Y/n tilted his head and watched as the creature got up and dusted itself off before it looked over and jumped a bit staring at Y/n in fear that slowly turned to confusion as its red eyes looked over Y/n's small skinny body a little blood like substance leaking from its eyes "what is a kid doing down here?" the creature asked as it took a step closer making Y/n move back a bit "kid you talk?" it asked as it tilted its head watching as Y/n shook his head before he looked up at the door as it opened and a small loaf of bread was thrown down before the door closed making the room darker apart from the small window in the corner, Y/n crawled over to the bread and grabbed it before he pulled himself back over to the bed Sonic noticing Y/n was dragging one of his legs as he moved, Sonic walked over and sat down making Y/n look over "you got a name?" he asked as he rested his head in his clawed hand, Y/n nodded and grabbed a sharp rock before carving his name into the floor for Sonic to read "Y/n, I'm Sonic.exe" Sonic said as he watched Y/n eat some of the bread "why are you down here?" he asked watching as Y/n shrugged "how long you been down here?" Sonic asked watching as Y/n pointed behind him showing nearly half the wall was covered in small lines counting the days "that's a long time, how old are you?" Sonic asked as Y/n tied the bread up and put it down before he shrugged and moved a little closer to Sonic before he grabbed his hand and looked over it making Sonic tilt his head "you haven't seen anyone in a long time have you?" he asked watching as Y/n shook his head then reached out to pet Sonic's head "well kid, I have to go" Sonic said as he got up and moved over to the window before he looked back to see Y/n looking a little sad as he picked up the sharp rock and put his head in his hand as he started drawing randomly on the floor, Sonic tilted his head before he shook it and climbed out the small window nearly getting stuck.

Sonic ran back to the mansion and slid to a stop outside it before he walked in to see the normal, screaming shouting and a few of the pastas running away from the others, Sonic walked upstairs and to a door by Slender's office that was covered in scratches, he knocked and waited before the door opened and Hel sighed "what you want roadkill?" he asked as he lent on the doorframe and picked a few feathers from his wings "I found a strange kid, I'm not sure what to do" Sonic said "leave it or kill it" Hel sighed as he went to close the door but Sonic stopped him "would you just come look, I think its hurt" Sonic said as he quickly jumped onto Hel's shoulder making him growl "please, I'll never bother you again" Sonic said making Hel look at him "ever?" he asked as Sonic nodded quickly, Hel sighed "fine show me where" Hel said as he pulled his hood up to cover his horns before he walked out closing his door, they got outside and Sonic jumped down "try keep up" Sonic said before he took off running as Hel took off into the sky, Hel landed a bit later as Sonic was waiting by the small window "I cant get in there" Hel sighed "don't have to, he's right there see" Sonic said as he pointed to the corner, Hel sighed and looked in to see Y/n sitting on the floor and drawing on the floor with a rock "why is there a kid in the basement?" Hel asked as he looked over at Sonic to see him shrug "kid cant talk, there's something wrong with his leg watch" Sonic said as he pushed the window open and climbed in making Y/n look over then smile as he saw Sonic "Y/n, can you come here?" Sonic asked, Y/n tilted his head then shook it "I have a friend who can help, he just needs to see what's wrong ok" Sonic said as he walked a little closer, Y/n sighed and dropped the rock before he crawled out the corner into the light showing his arms and legs were so skinny they looked like they would snap and he was dragging his left leg behind him, Y/n crawled over to Sonic and flopped on the floor panting softly as his body shook "its ok, you did great" Sonic said as he went to pat Y/n's head but he quickly moved away looking terrified before a dark shadowy portal opened beside Sonic.

Hel stepped out and crouched down as the portal closed making Y/n move back as fast as he could hyperventilating "watch the door" Hel said, Sonic nodded and ran to the door putting his ear against it listening "its ok, let me see your leg" Hel said watching as Y/n hesitated before he moved a bit closer, Hel drew a small golden dust circle around Y/n's leg then his head making Y/n shiver as it tingled a little, Y/n watched as Hel pulled a few glowing symbols from the dust and seemed to read them before the dust disappeared "lift your top" Hel said watching as Y/n pulled his top up to his chest to see Y/n was skin and bone and had scars over most of his body before he quickly pulled his top back down and curled up "come here" Hel said as he sat down and stretched his wings out, Y/n carefully crawled over then grabbed Hel's arm as he pulled him over before wrapping his wings around Y/n and letting them glow softly "roadkill" Hel said as he opened his wing a bit letting Sonic crawl in before Y/n quickly grabbed him and held him tight like a teddy as Hel put his wing back "calm him" Hel said as he put two of his clawed grey fingers to Y/n's head as he yawned softly and watched as the glowing feathers moved a little lulling him to sleep as Hel looked through his memories, after a few minutes Hel pulled his hand away and unwrapped his wings as he lay Y/n on the floor "make sure he stays asleep" Hel said as he got up and walked up the stairs "not like I can go anywhere" Sonic huffed as Y/n practically had a death grip on him.

Y/n groaned softly and opened his eyes to see he was on a large bed in an old looking room with games scattered around as Sonic was still in Y/n's arms talking to Hel and Slender who were standing by the window as Hel was smoking a joint, they looked over and Slender walked over making Y/n try to crawl away but his leg was wrapped in a cast so he held Sonic tighter "its ok, he wont hurt you" Sonic said as he pat Y/n's head seeming to calm him a little "Y/n, I would like it if you would stay here, at least until your healed" Slender said making Y/n tilt his head with a blank and slightly confused look "Y/n stay, get better. family" Sonic said doing a few hand gestures as Slender and Hel watched, Y/n smiled and nodded before his stomach growled "I'll go get you some food, I suggest you rest" Slender said before he walked out the room, Hel flicked his joint out the window and walked to the door as Y/n watched then whined making Hel look over "I think he wants you to stay" Sonic said "I've got shit to do, I'll check on him in a few days" Hel said before he walked out making Y/n huff "lets play a game, I'll teach you" Sonic said as he quickly ran around the room grabbing what he needed before he jumped on the bed and sat down "I'll show you how to play" Sonic said as he turned the tv on before Ben crawled out with Jeffs knife in his back, he flopped to the floor before he pulled it out and shook his head "you playing a game? whose this?" Ben asked as he walked over and sat on the bed "Y/n, he's new and very hurt. I'm teaching him to play" Sonic said as Ben sat on the bed "he's cute how old are you?" Ben asked "he's fifteen and mute, lived his whole life so far locked in a basement" Sonic said "don't put that game on, just let him watch a movie, everything's gonna scare him" Ben said as the tv glitched and a kids movie popped up making Y/n sit up a bit "see, I'm gonna go annoy Hel" Ben said before he got up and walked out as the movie started, Y/n sat back and watched the movie as his eyes lit up.