Ticci Toby x male reader pt2

Y/n groaned softly and opened his eyes to see a not so unusual sight, Toby next to him asleep with his mask and goggles on the table as he was wearing his normal trousers and a black top with his feet hanging off the sofa and his boots kicked off by the table, Y/n rubbed his eyes and sat up waking Toby who groaned and watched Y/n get up and stretch "mornin" Toby mumbled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes making Y/n look over "if your gonna keep sneaking in at least take the spare key" Y/n mumbled as he picked up his energy drink and a joint "I co-uldn't find i-it" Toby said as he stood up and stretched clicking his back "uh huh, you staying while I go work tonight?" Y/n asked as he walked out to the garden with Toby following "y-yeah, I h-ave some plans" Toby said with a smile as he sat at the table by Y/n "you better not destroy my house" Y/n sighed as he lit his joint and took a long drag as he opened his energy drink "n-o, just the ki-tchen" Toby said as he pulled Y/n over wrapping his arms around Y/n "great" Y/n sighed as Toby rested his head on Y/n's shoulder "y-ou need a sh-shower" Toby said "I'll shower after work" Y/n said as he finished his joint "w-why?" Toby asked as they got up and he followed Y/n in "I don't like going upstairs" Y/n said as Toby wiped some of the dust off with his fingers "I c-an tell" he said as he followed Y/n to the living room to see him pull his Hoodie off showing a fishnet top with a silk choker around his neck and a few tattoos up his arms, back and chest, Y/n quickly pulled on another black hoodie that looked similar to the first before he pulled his trousers off and grabbed another pair of jeans then jumped as he felt Toby wrap his arms around his waist "Toby" Y/n said as he glanced back at Toby and pulled his jeans on "w-what, you r-rarely take your h-hoodie off" Toby said as he ran his hands up the hoodie and over Y/n's skin "this is all I own" Y/n sighed as he zipped up his jeans and turned around before Toby quickly pulled Y/n into a kiss making him gasp softly before he quickly pulled back with a blush that he covered by turning away and pulling his hood up "go brush your teeth" Y/n said as he walked into the kitchen biting his lip.

Y/n walked back into the house around midnight looking tired, he dropped his bag to the floor and sniffed the air before walking into the kitchen to see the table was all set up with a candle and a rose with Y/n's favorite food on the plates as Toby was sat at the table in a simple black top and non-bloody jeans "Y/n" he said with a large smile as he noticed Y/n "what's this?" Y/n asked as he looked over everything looking a little scared "y-you've been eating p-izza all week, I th-thought you could u-se actual food" Toby said his smile not fading, Y/n bit his lip as a few memories played in his mind as a few tears rolled down his cheek before he shook his head and walked out the room making Toby get up "w-ait, do you n-ot like it? I c-an do something di-different" Toby said as he grabbed Y/n's arm stopping him before he felt it shaking "w-what's wrong?" Toby asked as he pulled Y/n over and wrapped his arms around him feeling Y/n shake a bit more, Toby picked him up and sat down on the sofa putting Y/n on his lap facing him to see he was crying softly "Y/n" Toby said as he wiped some of the tears away "go upstairs, third bedroom, look under the bed" Y/n mumbled as he got up and grabbed his rolling box and a large bottle of whiskey before he walked outside closing the door, Toby got up and walked to the stairs then up and to the bedroom, he pushed the door open to see what looked to be a kids bedroom that hadn't been touched as it was covered in a thick layer of dust, Toby knelt down and reached under the bed pulling out a small box then opened it to see newspaper clippings and four diary looking books, he pulled the newspapers out and read a few seeing it was about Y/n and his family.

'june 2014, a young boy the age of 12 was rescued from a house of horror by police, his mother had been putting him and the other two young children through hell with neglect and physical abuse, she would often beat them with belts or other objects, this treatment got worse until one night the boy came home to see his brother and sister sitting at the kitchen table looking terrified as they each had a plate of food in-front of them and their mother was humming and cleaning, the young boy noticed something was off and that his brother was pale and unmoving before his mother turned around holding a shotgun with an unnerving smile stitched into her face as a large burn covered half her face, she laughed and put the gun to the brothers head before pulling the trigger, Y/n and his sister managed to get away and hide in one of the upstairs bedrooms as their mother hunted them throughout the house for three days, Y/n's sister died on the second day in-front of Y/n in their brothers room from a shotgun wound to the head, Y/n survived for another day before his mother found him and a struggle ensued before he managed to take the gun and shoot his mother three times putting an end to the violence, the young survivor was taken to hospital for untreated shotgun wounds to his leg and back as the police investigated uncovering the abuse that happened...' Toby bit his lip and pulled out a lengthy police report detailing Y/n's account of what happened and the abuse him and his siblings went through before he picked up one of the diary's seeing a name scratched into each one, he read through a few pages of each before he put everything back and pushed it under the bed then walked out and downstairs into the garden where Y/n was nearly finished with the bottle of whiskey and had another bottle next to him "w-why didn't you tell m-e?" Toby asked as he sat down "it hurts, I remember everything as if it just happened, I walk upstairs and its like I'm back, my sisters body is on the floor in her room with half her face blown off, my brother is still at the kitchen table his brains over the wall and table with his face in the dinner and mothers still laying on my bedroom floor laughing as I put the last three shells into her" Y/n mumbled as he wiped a few tears away "I spent three years in a mental hospital after that, but I cant get rid of the scars or memories" Y/n said as he took a long drink from the bottle of whiskey finishing it.

Toby thought for a second before he sighed and pulled his shirt off showing all his scars and toned body making Y/n look over "I, understand" Toby said as he looked at Y/n with a sad look in his honey brown eyes "I lo-st my sister and m-mother to my ab-usive dad" Toby said as he watched Y/n run his fingers over some of his scars "what did you do?" Y/n asked as he looked up at Toby "I k-killed him wh-ile he was drunk w-ith his favorite h-hatchet then burned t-he house d-own" Toby said as he took a sharp breath feeling Y/n run his fingers over a scar near the bottom of his neck "she m-ade your f-favourite's didn't s-he?" Toby asked as he pulled Y/n over feeling him nod "I need a nap" Y/n sighed as he got up and grabbed Toby's hand making him look up "y-ou want me t-o join?" he asked as he stood up and grabbed his top before following Y/n in "you seem to help with the nightmares" Y/n said as he turned the tv on and pulled a small pot of pills from a hidden draw in the table as Toby pulled his top on and lay down on the sofa, Y/n took the pills and lay down cuddling up to Toby as he pulled the blanket over them "it g-ets better, I pr-promise" Toby said softly as he wrapped his arms around Y/n feeling his leg move over his waist "it doesn't always" Y/n sighed softly as he closed his eyes "i-t helps if y-ou have people w-ho understand" Toby said as he closed his eyes listening to Y/n's heartbeat as they fell asleep.