Hel x fallen angel male reader pt2

Y/n groaned softly and opened his e/c eyes to see a pair of golden cat slit eyes staring at him from the corner of his room, Y/n gasped and jumped back a bit staring back watching as Hel moved closer until he was crouched at the end of the bed "the fuck do you keep getting in?" Y/n breathed as Hel crawled a little closer, he put something down on Y/n's legs and moved back tilting his head crouching at the end of the bed watching, Y/n looked down and picked up the small animal heart before looking back at Hel confused "what?" he asked but Hel just stared at him before he looked towards the door hearing something "you gonna get out?" Y/n asked making Hel growl as he looked back over making Y/n jump a little "ok" Y/n mumbled as his wings twitched before he nudged Y/n's hand "what?" Y/n sighed before he was pinned on his back making him gasp as Hel leaned in and sniffed Y/n's neck making him gulp softly "what do you want?" Y/n breathed trying not to let his voice shake as he felt Hel's hand move over his skin and down to his shorts making Y/n let out a breath before he felt Hel's lips trail kisses down his chest leaving what felt like blood on his skin, Y/n bit his lip then gasped as he felt Hel's fangs in his hip as his fingers brushed over his forming tent "Hel~" Y/n breathed as he felt his eyes dropping.

Y/n groaned and quickly sat up looking around his room seeing the sun was shining through the window and the room was empty, Y/n sighed softly and looked down at his side to see fresh fang marks and a trail of bloody kisses, he sighed and looked over to his draws to see the heart was resting on them with a bite taken out of it and a golden bow wrapped around it, Y/n sighed and got up grabbing his clothes and getting dressed before walking out his room to see the house was mostly empty, Y/n looked around before Jane walked around the corner rubbing her eyes "hey Y/n, you look a little pale, did Hel visit you again?" she asked as she walked over "yeah, what's his problem? why does he keep sneaking in and leaving me dead things?" Y/n asked as they walked downstairs "ah he's leaving gifts, he does that with people he likes, every few days he'll leave food or a dead animal at the end of the bed" Jane said as they walked to the kitchen "what does he want? will he stop?" Y/n asked as he grabbed some meat from the fridge "not sure, he probably just wants to play with you, he'll get bored eventually, maybe" Jane shrugged before Y/n was grabbed and pinned to the table on his back making him gasp and look up to see Hel standing over him his large black wings twitching softly "Hel" Y/n breathed before Hel grabbed his ankle and dragged him out the kitchen to the doors "wait!" Y/n called as Hel ran out the doors and took off "I can fly by myself, put me down!" Y/n called before he was dropped, he hit the floor and groaned as he sat up rubbing his head and looking around to see an old looking longhouse covered in vines and moss, Y/n looked around and got up as the door creaked open "Hel?" Y/n called as he looked around but didn't see him anywhere, Y/n sighed and walked into the longhouse looking around to see it was covered in dust, the old firepits and torches around the room lit up making Y/n jump as he heard movement in the rafters, he looked up and saw Hel's golden eyes staring at him "what is this? why did you bring me here?" Y/n asked before another door opened making Y/n look over, he walked over and peaked in seeing a staircase leading into what looked to be a dark basement.

Y/n heard a feint noise behind him and turned around just in time to see Hel before he was pushed down the stairs, Y/n whimpered and sat up holding his shoulder as he looked around to see blood staining the walls and a blood covered table with chains on it before he heard footsteps coming down the stairs making him back up until his back touched the table "w-what is this?" Y/n asked as Hel walked closer but stayed silent "what do you want?" Y/n breathed a few tears in his eyes as Hel grabbed his chin and made him look up at him before Y/n headbutted him, Hel growled and snapped his nose back into place before he grabbed Y/n and slammed him onto the table as he sank his fangs into Y/n's neck making him grab Hel's shoulders as he struggled and tried to push him off but Hel dug his fangs in deeper making Y/n shake softly before he screamed and his eyes and wings lit up before a small shockwave went off and sent Hel into the wall, Y/n shook softly then went limp a little blood leaking from his nose.

Y/n gasped and sat up his hand going straight to his neck as he looked around to see he was on a large comfy bed with fluffy blankets and pillows, Y/n sighed and moved his leg noticing a chain around his ankle before the door opened and Slender walked in with some food "Y/n are you ok?" Slender asked as he put a plate of food down "I'm fine I think, what's going on?" Y/n asked a little panicked "ah, well. it seems Hel has taken a liking to you and wishes for you to stay here with him" Slender said "what, what if I don't want to?!" Y/n growled making Slender sigh softly "I'm sorry, you don't get a choice" Slender said rubbing his head, Y/n sighed and teared up a bit "what's he want? what's he gonna do to me?" Y/n asked shaking softly and wrapping his wings around himself a bit "I don't know, I suggest not making him angry" Slender said as he turned to leave "is there nothing you can do?" Y/n asked quietly as the tears fell from his eyes "I can talk to him, but it probably wont work, just stay calm" Slender sighed before he walked out and closed the door leaving Y/n alone in the large room, Y/n wrapped himself in his wings and curled up crying softly scared of what might happen in the next few hours.

Y/n stayed curled up until he heard the door open making him curl up more as he heard the soft footsteps getting closer then felt the bed dip a bit and a hand touched his wing making him jump and whimper as he curled up then saw a small box being pushed under his wing, Y/n pulled it closer and took the lid off to see a dead bird with a red diamond chain necklace, Y/n tilted his head a bit and picked up the chain looking over it then peaked out at Hel who was crouched at the end of the bed looking at his nails "what do you want?" Y/n asked as he unwrapped his wings, Hel crawled over and reached out brushing some of Y/n's hair from his face then quickly pulled him into a kiss, Y/n gasped softly and pulled away a bit with a small blush "that's not an answer" Y/n said as he looked up at Hel who thought for a second "pretty angel" he said before he got up and grabbed some clothes similar to his but in white and dropped them on Y/n "get dressed" he said as he lent on the wall watching "can you at least turn around?" Y/n sighed as he got up "why?" Hel asked tilting his head a bit "I don't want some creep watching me while I change" Y/n sighed as he picked the trousers up, Hel huffed and walked out the room closing the door making Y/n sigh softly as he got dressed "are you gonna take the chains off? please?" Y/n asked as Hel opened the door "sure" Hel shrugged as he walked over, Y/n sighed softly as the chain was taken off his ankle before another one was around his neck "really?" Y/n sighed as he was pulled up and against Hel's chest "you'll run the first chance you get, come on" Hel said as he walked out and tugged on the chain pulling Y/n out the room.