Slenderman x Chupacabra male reader pt3

Y/n woke up feeling fluffy blankets around him, he opened his e/c eyes and looked around as he sat up to see he was on a large bed in a mostly bare room with some feint screaming and shouting coming from outside, Y/n rubbed his eyes and got up wobbling a bit and falling to the floor making all the screaming stop then heard footsteps coming down the hallway before the door opened and Slender walked in, Y/n let out a breath as Slender picked him up wrapping him in all his tendrils and holding him close "Slendy" Y/n said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders "I missed you so much" Slender said as he sat down on the bed putting Y/n on his lap "how do you feel?" Slender asked as he brushed Y/n's hair from his face and checked over him again "I'm fine, just a little weak. what's going on where are we?" Y/n asked as he heard scratching sounds and shouting "ah well, I have a son. he's adopted I found him wondering the woods as a child, he's not mentally stable and he's having a particularly bad breakdown" Slender said softly "you have a son, that's news" Y/n said as he sat back "yes, but he's not a child, just insane. he wont get in the way" Slender said before they heard a few screams and a loud demonic growl as multiple footsteps ran past the door "I have to go sort that out, do you want to meet the others?" Slender asked watching as Y/n nodded "might as well" Y/n said with a small smile, Slender pecked his lips and put Y/n on the floor before standing and keeping a tendril around his waist as they walked to the door "how many are there?" Y/n asked as Slender opened the door the screaming now louder "a fair few" Slender said as he walked out and helped Y/n downstairs making a few of the others look over, Slender sat Y/n on the kitchen counter as Masky, Hoodie and Toby walked over "these are the proxy, my most skilled, Masky, Hoodie and Toby" Slender said gesturing to each man "S-lender said you d-on't like h-human, why?" Toby asked as he tilted his head and twitched "actually I prefer it" Y/n shrugged making Slender look at him a little confused "what?" Y/n asked "you've never liked human" Slender said "Chupi and I are close to one now, its just me but running off base instincts, now I can only eat meat in this form to" Y/n said making Slender nod "what happened while you were under the ice?" Slender asked.

Y/n thought for a second "not sure, spent a lot of time in my head or listening to you talking to me though the ice" Y/n shrugged before they heard something heavy hit the wall, Y/n jumped off the counter and peaked out the kitchen to see Hel and Jeff fighting before Hel grabbed Jeff and flew up to the rafters and pinning his hand to one of the beams with a knife leaving Jeff hanging from the rafter by his hand screaming and swearing waving his knife around then he screamed more as Hel twisted the knife, Slender walked over and grabbed Hel pulling him from the rafter then pulled the knife out Jeffs hand and dropped him on the sofa "Y/n this is my son Hel" Slender said as he put Hel down, he growled and crossed his arms his golden cat slit eyes looking over Y/n "be nice, he's staying" Slender sighed as Y/n stepped closer and sniffed Hel's wings "what are you?" Y/n asked as he reached out to take Hel's hood off but he grabbed his wrist making Slender's tendrils point at him as he put his hand on Y/n's shoulder "he's a god, mainly a death god" Slender said as he watched Hel raise Y/n's wrist and sniff it a bit before he looked at Y/n a little shocked "you were smaller last time we met" Y/n said with a smile as Hel dropped his arm then quickly walked off ignoring everyone and slamming his bedroom door "what was that? he looked spooked" Ben said as he looked over "Y/n, what do you know?" Slender asked as he turned Y/n around and knelt down "he was only a baby when they found him, they kept him in the basement he was used as the base for all the other experiments, I was the first to change when he was two, only a few of the others survived, they tortured him and experimented on him for years for what he was, he's never felt pain but whatever he went through down there robbed him of his sanity from a young age, I was in the room next to him, heard most of what they did before they did similar things to me" Y/n said as he looked up at Slender tears running down his face "I never knew, I know he knew where he came from but he was always unwilling to talk about it, Hoodie go check on him" Slender said as he wiped Y/n's tears away "I always had a feeling there was a reason I found him wondering the woods" Slender said as he picked Y/n up and sat him in a chair "he was probably looking for me, we grew close while we were there but he was stuck in the basement while it went up in flames, I thought I was the only one who made it out" Y/n said as Slender made him some food "thank you, this is the most you've shared about your past" Slender said softly as he looked over before they heard a scream and something heavy hit the floor upstairs "I've relived it so many times under the ice that it doesn't bother me to much anymore, nothing would have changed there was nothing I could have done to stop what happened" Y/n shrugged as Slender put the plate of food in-front of him "I see, why don't we go out for a bit, get you used to this time a lot of things have changed" Slender said as he cleaned up "sure, if your bringing the wine" Y/n said as he finished the food and Ben ran over "I can teach you to play games, come on" Ben said as he grabbed Y/n's hand and jumped up and down "sure" Y/n said letting Ben drag him off "just be nice" Slender called as he cleaned the kitchen.